Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUGGESTION: Scoreboard custom class change

3 posters

Go down

SUGGESTION: Scoreboard custom class change Empty SUGGESTION: Scoreboard custom class change

Post by Dub! Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:57 pm

Alright, as we can see here, there is a Rogue unit:

SUGGESTION: Scoreboard custom class change UgkLoBZ

Now, you may think, "Oh, nothing wrong with that. He's just a rogue unit." Wrong. Now everybody knows that 'JOHN WATSON' is a rogue unit. You know why this is a bad thing? Because if he was simply placed into the 'Citizen' custom class, I would have no idea that there was a rogue unit on the server. This provides immersion and allows me to discover things on my own.

My solution? Place 'em in the Citizen custom class to avoid anybody in the near future of metagaming and finding out that there is indeed, a Rogue unit on the server.
Dub!
Dub!

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION: Scoreboard custom class change Empty Re: SUGGESTION: Scoreboard custom class change

Post by Judge Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:32 pm

+Support
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION: Scoreboard custom class change Empty Re: SUGGESTION: Scoreboard custom class change

Post by blargy blargy Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:47 pm

I want to support, but my problem with it is that all units need to be informed. As they would have this information. Unless they got shit inside of them taken out, or change their name.
blargy blargy
blargy blargy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dub! Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:29 am

blargy blargy wrote:I want to support, but my problem with it is that all units need to be informed. As they would have this information. Unless they got shit inside of them taken out, or change their name.

They would be informed ICly, yes. The scoreboard is in no way shape-or-form IC.
Dub!
Dub!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down