Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED] LUMINOUS (REDONE APPLICATION ALL PARTS ADDED) (OTA)

2 posters

Go down

[DECLINED] LUMINOUS (REDONE APPLICATION ALL PARTS ADDED) (OTA) Empty [DECLINED] LUMINOUS (REDONE APPLICATION ALL PARTS ADDED) (OTA)

Post by Luminous123123 Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:03 pm

Steam Name: Luminous

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060893244

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50313758

1. How long have you been on the server?
I have been on this server for about two or three weeks.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes.

3. Why do you want to be an Overwatch Transhuman Arm?
We need some more people with OTA that are on atleast 3-5 hours a day because yesterday JW was in affect and there was only one OTA and I would really like a try at a new RP system.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

6. What do you do in this situation. A judgement waiver is called, and your fellow Overwatch units are heading to the slums, just like ordered. You, however, happen to still be in the plaza.
OTA### REQUESTING SQUAD LOCATION;;
(If told)
OVERWATCH MOVING TO SQUAD POSITION; SCANNING;;

(If I can't get much of a solid answer)
OVERWATCH MOVING TO SLUMS ENTRANCE; STANDING BY;;

Once getting there I'd establish Overwatch on the area, moving on with the squad when they are ready.

7. Do you understand that you are mostly mechanical and must follow orders, and cannot make decisions or have passive conversations with other players?
Yes.

8. Give an example of how to properly speak as an Overwatch Transhuman Arm.
OTA SWEEPING UHC;;
FIRST FLOOR; CLEAR;
SECOND FLOOR; CLEAR;;
CONTACT; THIRD FLOOR;;
MOVING TO ENGAGE;;
CONTACT DOWN; FOURTH FLOOR;; CLEAR;;
CONTINUING SEARCH;;

9. What are your Metropolice Force digits?
UNION.127

10. How active are you as a community member in general?
I literally have no life..... I play this server at least 8-12 hours a day.

11. Do you plan to be a loyal player, and come back to the server often?
Yes. I love this server.

12. Do you plan to flag up often when a Judgement Waiver is in effect?
I would if an OTA is called in and if at least 2 or 3 don't flag up I will flag up if I am not doing something important like guarding UCH.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Ariana Watson
Height: 5.8
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Loyalist
Loyalist Points: 6

Mother's Full Name: Marian Watson

Father's Full Name: John Watson

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 45

Character Backstory:Character Backstory:Ariana Watson lived a generally normal life before the Seven Hour War. She grew up in a upper-middle class neighborhood, with nurturing and supporting parents, with a brother. She got average to nominal grades, and continued school until high school. Ariana Watson was born, raised, and lived in Bad Segeberg, Schleswig-Holstein in Germany until the day of the Combine takeover.the day of the Combine takeover.
Ariana Watson worked in a brewery, making a fair amount of money. She had a nice house, and a car. Ariana lost contact with her brother, whom left to go to the army. Ariana met a man named John watson, whom was a co-worker, and in which she fell in love with. They got married, and planned to have children. Then the Seven Hour War happened. Ariana Watson does not remember much from the Seven Hour War, because she fell and hit her head on a blunt object. When she quickly learned of what had happened with the Combine occupation, she kept her husband, who was still with her after all this time, close to her.
Ariana Watson and John lived in the shadow of the Combine, getting their rations, and staying completely out of everyone's way. Later on, they both moved to the Slums, in order to keep even more incognito than she was prior. Instead, Ariana was starting to be involved with the resistance movement, but she strongly tried to tell them that she would never join them.
She didn't want to join any movement that would endanger John. Ariana Watson had befallen a deep manic depression after witnessing her husband John being sick for a long period of time, two months. In this world, if you are sick, then your body takes up more water and food, and there isn't a surplus of that for to be wasted. After deep thinking, Arina knew that she couldn't be neutral any more, and the rebel cause to her, was a dying one. She decided to make a OTA application in order to receive better food for her, and John, in which she would share most of her food with him, until he was better.

Luminous123123

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] LUMINOUS (REDONE APPLICATION ALL PARTS ADDED) (OTA) Empty Re: [DECLINED] LUMINOUS (REDONE APPLICATION ALL PARTS ADDED) (OTA)

Post by Luminous123123 Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:06 pm

I am sorry for the other application it was missing half of the application it's self but I went back and fixed it....

Luminous123123

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] LUMINOUS (REDONE APPLICATION ALL PARTS ADDED) (OTA) Empty Re: [DECLINED] LUMINOUS (REDONE APPLICATION ALL PARTS ADDED) (OTA)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:32 pm

DECLINED.

You copy/pasted your character's info and backstory.

Plus, you skipped #5.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:37 pm

Would like to mention that the OTA application has been revised and there are now 2 new questions.

MPF breach training is required to apply.
This has always been the case, but now has been added to the format.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down