Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] 8BitsBear's Metro Police Application

3 posters

Go down

[DENIED] 8BitsBear's Metro Police Application Empty [DENIED] 8BitsBear's Metro Police Application

Post by 8BitsBear Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:53 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: 8BitsBear

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039690956/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39712614

1. How long have you been on the server?
I've been on this server for at least 3 weeks.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I know how to properly role-play, but English is my second language so it may be harder for me for grammatical errors, but it still allows me to progress on my English status.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
Since I saw that this city was infested of criminals, I wanted to become Mpf to get rid of all the bad guys and get that city under control again. I also want to improve my role-playing skills.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, I rode them.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
You need to know how to use good grammar, and fluently know the English language.
You need to have read and studied ALL of our MPF guides.
You need to effectively know how to use the /me command.
You need to know how to properly roleplay.
Do not abuse your faction.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?
Yes, I particularly studied the radio codes because it seemed like "China Language".

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.
The radio codes that describe your status, by example: 10-7 means Officer-Off-Duty. And finally I learned about the blackmarks that you can get, and the consequence of that number of blackmarks.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.
First, I would call backup by the radio.
Second, Get him inconscious.
Three, Tie him when hes inconscious.
And Last, I would get him rid of his contrabands.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Spot the criminal, and move to their position.
Order them to face the nearest wall. - If they do not comply, you may call in backup and / or use your stunstick.
Tie them. - IMPORTANT: Make sure that you ask them via LOOC or /me whether or not they resist.
Make them apply, and scan their citizen data using /viewdata. Be sure to /me it.
If they are an anti-citizen, call in for backup. If not, continue on to step 6.
Decide what kind of punishment is to be received based on the crime. Ex: Re-education, (x) cycles, amputation, etc.
If they are to be detained, bring them into a cell and stay with them for the duration of their detainment period.
Once their detainment period is over, order them to face a cell wall.
Knock the citizen unconscious using your stunstick.
Drag their body to a remove area within the city perimeters, and set them free.
Wait for them to regain consciousness, and then untie them.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?
Yes, I rode the Division Ranking Guide.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes, I understand, and i will ask admin help if necessary.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Well, first I would not get into any argument, then I will contact a staff member directly in server if there is one. If there is no staff, I would quickly leave the server and contact one via steam.

13. Past MPF experiences?
I had some past MPF experience on a different server, I was a 05.
I know how to breach, detain and etc.

14. Why should we accept your application?
Because, I put a lot of efforts in this application and it should be rewarded as a great work, and I intend to put a lot of efforts in my role-play.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
Because, unlike the majority of others will not use grammar and they will disrespect application guidelines, and most of them are minges that just failrp. I intend to do my best to be a good MPF.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?
No, I only complain if there is a valid reason for me to complain.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you? Yes, I have Luminous, Sheeplie, Mendelevius and liltrue.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
Yes, I do pretty much all the time. Sometimes you can see me roleplay even if there no one to roleplay with, I often do /me Nods to the picture.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Yes, I have a basic understanding. I intend to learn even more on HL2RP

20. How active are you on the server?
I play almost every day since I joined this server, I am often very active.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes, I plan to be a great member in this community. Maybe, I will apply for admin someday.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Roger Badminton
Height: 5'11"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Loyalist
Loyalist Points: 4

Mother's Full Name: Emily Badminton

Father's Full Name: John Badminton

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 45, City 18.

Character Backstory: Roger Badminton was born Canada, Vancouver in 1989. His mother was a Vancouver police officer, and his dad was a scientist. His dad has taught him the basics of the sciences because he was inspired by this technology. His mom taught him the basics of how to defend yourself so he could use it. He was so inspired to become a police officer that he asked his mom the secrets to becoming police officer. During that 7 hour war, his dad died trying to protect his kid. Later his mom became an MPF Officer. Sadly, rebels attacked and killed a lot of MPF officers remaining his mom's death. For this day, Roger promised himself that he would be Civil protection.
8BitsBear
8BitsBear

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] 8BitsBear's Metro Police Application Empty Re: [DENIED] 8BitsBear's Metro Police Application

Post by 8BitsBear Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Is bbcode on?
8BitsBear
8BitsBear

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] 8BitsBear's Metro Police Application Empty Re: [DENIED] 8BitsBear's Metro Police Application

Post by Nugget and Skull Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:11 pm

You didn't do it correctly, I'm afraid. It needs to be [.list][.*][/list.] with each new paragraph adding another [.*] to advance the list count. It should look like this when you remove the periods:

• Example
  • Example 2

That being said, the MPF applications are closed at the moment, though I don't know if applications may have exceptions. I wish you luck.
Nugget and Skull
Nugget and Skull
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:13 pm

DENIED

Applications are closed.
Please re-apply when applications are re-opened.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down