Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samurai's Phase-3 MPF Application

2 posters

Go down

Samurai's Phase-3 MPF Application Empty Samurai's Phase-3 MPF Application

Post by TIJA Tue May 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Steam Name: Samurai Chanpuru

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LessThen3/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21952358

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?

I've been playing on the server for about a month now, but have been apart of the forums for a few weeks shorter.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?

I've played a general of five hours every other day for at least a week or two. This is added up to a month, with a few discrepancies along the way.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?

I've been roleplaying for a few years in total.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?

I consider myself to be efficient at roleplaying, and try to make sure people understand my actions in-character.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?

I'm making this application to continue playing on the character that I once had, and to keep with the roleplay I was enjoying. I first made to to experience the distinct MPF force that the server has to offer, and now would wish to continue having the fun I had.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.

I have read, and do understand all of the Informative Guidelines.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

I have learned that you cannot go rogue above the rank of 04, and that you should patrol in teams if applicable.

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.

19. There are a total of nineteen informative guidelines not including the special 'NOTE' about the rogue units.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?

I have read, and studied, the Metropolice Force Guide.

8. What does 10-4 mean?

10-4 means 'OK'. You'd use it to acknowledge the other given transmission over the radio.

9. What does 11-22a mean?

11-22a means 'Light Contraband'. An 11-22a radio code would mean something along the lines of harmless small items that you should not have. ( Non Union-affiliated clothing, non Union-approved food, non Union-approved literature. )

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.

A second tier 03 may check out a:

Basic 9mm Pistol
Tactical Sub-Machine Gun
Advanced Smoke Grenade
Flash Grenade

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.

Moderate contraband would include tactical gear, basic weapons, and electronic equipment.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?

Possession of a moderate contraband item is a Level Three crime. It would warrant at least 2 cycles and at least 4 penalty points. It may have up to 3 cycles and 6 penalty points.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?

In a standard breach and clear protocol there would be four units participating.

The highest ranking unit taking part in the breach would assume 'Team Leader'. The 'TL' would call for the stack, prep, and inject commands. He may choose to enter the room after the breach is completed.

There would be one 'Breacher', who would preferably stand on the left side of the door. He would wait for the inject command to breach the door.

On the other side of the door would stand two 'Pointmen'. Pointman one would stand closest to the door, and Pointman two the farthest. From when the door is breached Pointman 2 would rush in first and move to clear the right of the room. Pointman two would follow closely to the left. Depending on the situation they would call an all clear whence the entire room is clear.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?

You are at all times allowed to enter districts 1-5.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.

Under the response of calls you are allowed to enter the Grizzly Grotto. If it is open for citizens you may enter District Seven.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?

You are never allowed to enter District Six.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?

You are allowed to leave the Nexus upon the rank of 05, and thereafter.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.

In this situation if it was not already done I would radio in everything that I knew, and then try to get myself out of danger. Depending on my current rank I would either try to suppress the Anti-Citizen with my own weapon, await for backup if I am lacking my own weapon and there is no way for me to safely reach and subdue the Anti-Citizen, or if it could be done I would issue a Judgement Waiver. If backup arrives, but not a Judgement Waiver I would work together with them to block off the Anti-Citizen's escapes, and move in to suppress and subdue them. If a Judgement Waiver was issued I would hurriedly move inside either the Nexus or the Union Civil Housing.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.

In the process of detaining a Citizen I would first,
1. Spot a crime and move to the perpetrator's position.
2. I would command them to face the nearest wall. In a situation of non-compliance I would either radio in for backup or use my stunstick to otherwise deter their non-compliant tendencies.
3. Next I would move to time them, and give them a chance to OOC'ly be able to resist.
4. Getting them to apply I would look upon their viewdata.
5. In the case of them being an Anti-Citizen I would call in and await for backup.
6. I would next decide on their punishment.
7. If they require detainment I would bring them to a cell and wait their detainment cycles with them.
8. When the detainment is over I would order them to face the wall.
9. After they face the wall I would knock them out with my stunstick.
10. Now knocked-out I would take them outside into the city, await for them to wake up, untie them, and then let them go.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?

When you gain the rank of 01 you may then choose for your next rank to either be the Officer position of your division and possibly later the Commander position, or rank up to the next tier as an 05. You may continue this to tier three where you may choose to become a SAVAGE unit, or continue up to tier four. At the Commander rank of tier four you may choose to become a Divisional if the position is open. At an Officer or Commander rank you may move up a tier starting as an 02.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?

At the rank of a tier two unit or above you may authorize a Judgement Waiver.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen:[YES]
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city:[YES]
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported:[NO]
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place:[YES]
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm:[NO]

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?

You are allowed to use the pistol upon the rank of a tier one 04.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?

Using the pistol before the appropriate rank will result in two blackmarks.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?

I do understand how to use the Advanced Viewdata feature.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?

If you go rogue and get caught it will result in a Permanent Kill for the character and a whitelist removal.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?

I do understand not to argue with other players.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

If I find myself in a disagreement with another player I would call for a staff member to assist in the situation. In the absence of a staff member I would either ignore, or void the situation until a staff member joins.  

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?

My past experiences in the Metropolice Force span over a few different servers. I have been a low ranked unit multiple times, and was even a High-Command a few other times. I have helped run the MPF for a small server before.

30. Why should we accept your application?

You should accept my application because I will hold true to the words I have written down.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?

You should accept my application over other player's as I am capable to act in a serious manner towards the role I have been given. I will handle my responsibilities and not fool around as much as others might.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?

Not being in-character at all times will result in a quick whitelist removal.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?

I do tend to complain about certain things that I think shouldn't be, but I know where to direct them to. I will not openly complain on the server.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?

I do have friends on the server, but not any that I could ask for a recommendation.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?

I can passively roleplay in detail, and will be sure to include it into my time as a Metropolice Force character.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

I have a basic knowledge, and up to intermediate understanding of the Half-Life 2 lore.

37. How active are you on the server?

I try to keep up on being on the server at least three days during the week with atleast a few hours logged on. I am not certain of being on during the weekends but I will be able to occasionally. If it is needed I can increase my playing time during the week to every day.

38. How well can you follow instructions?

I can follow instructions well, and will follow all instructions from my superiors.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

I do plan on being a loyal player.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.

/me he would then sigh. Resting his hand on the end of his stunstick, still in its holster, he would push the end out from his belt, resting it on top.

/me moves against the wall, facing his back to it. Placing his legs a bit farther out, he'd fall back against the wall, sliding down.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Christophe Renoir
Height: 5'10
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Loyalist
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: Ten

Mother's Full Name: Ambre Renoir

Father's Full Name: Claude Renoir

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 18. City 8. City 45.

Character Backstory:

Christophe was the wanted child for a parent. He followed the rules, did his homework, and never seemed to do anything bad at all. As he gained praise with the adults in his life the hatred of other children his age soon diminished. A 'tattletale' is what he was branded at early in life. This continued with him through childhood until he reached  his adolescence. At this point he moved away from his birthplace into a new city, an urban metropolis. Getting out of his small town he soon wanted to forge a new identity, one that people enjoyed. He skimped down on his adherence to the rules to try and please the kids around him. He continued this until a day something greatly changed. With new masters who wholly abide by the rules and punish those against it he felt like he'd fit right in. After transferring a few cities due to his status as a loyalist he'd soon end up in a city that had the Metropolice Force applications open. Taking the chance, he'd submit his papers, awaiting the results.

Last edited by TIJA on Tue May 20, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oh no! I have made an error!)

TIJA

Back to top Go down

Samurai's Phase-3 MPF Application Empty Re: Samurai's Phase-3 MPF Application

Post by Diamand_Dude Tue May 20, 2014 8:41 pm

If it matters much, this guy has been a CP on another server before, and by god was he a good one.
Diamand_Dude
Diamand_Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:44 pm

MPF Applications are opened ONLY TO THE PEOPLE THAT HAD ONE BEFORE THE REVAMP.

Sheeplie wrote:Metropolice Force Apps will be opened ONLY for existing units at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by TIJA Tue May 20, 2014 8:48 pm

I do have an already existing unit.

TIJA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:51 pm

TIJA wrote:I do have an already existing unit.

Your application never got accepted. If you have one-please give me a link to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down