Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spodermen's MPF Re-Application

3 posters

Go down

Spodermen's MPF Re-Application Empty Spodermen's MPF Re-Application

Post by Spodermen Thu May 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Steam Name: Spodermen

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079363164/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59548718

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?

I have been part of the Vortex community for a little over one month.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?

I can't say exactly, but I play almost every day, for at least two hours per day(Usually more).

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?

I have been roleplaying for a few years. I started out small with Dark RP and Semi-Serious RP. I then played CW Metro 2033 RP and learned serious RP. I've been playing CW: HL2RP for about a month, and I still have things to learn, but I have the hang of it.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?

Yes, I do. I make a mistake here and there, but those mistakes are learning experiences that are never repeated.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?

I want to keep my MPF character because I really enjoy RPing as an MPF unit. The whole aspect of the job is interesting to me. I have had many good experiences as an MPF Unit and I feel that I am pretty good at it.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.

Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

I must be in character and serious all the time. I should also try not to go rouge, and if I do go rouge and die, my whitelist will be removed.

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.

All 19 guidelines are informative.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?

Yes, I have.

8. What does 10-4 mean?

Affirmative/understood

9. What does 11-22a mean?

Light contraband, such as non UU approved food or clothing.

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.

At Second Tier 03 I would be able to check out a 9mm pistol, an SMG, a smoke grenade, and a flash grenade.

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.

A moderate contraband item would be a basic weapon such as a 9mm or a melee weapon. Resistance gear is also considered moderate contraband.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?

Possession of moderate contraband is a Level 3 Crime. It is punishable with 2-3 cycles in detainment and 4-6 penalty points.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?

First, the team leader (highest ranking) orders the units to "stack". The units get into their positions. The breacher stands on the left side of the door and the two pointmen stand on the right. The team leader stands directly across from the door. The team leader then calls the "prep" command; all the units ready their weapons and prepare to enter. When the team leader calls the "inject" command, the breacher either kicks down the door or shoots the lock to open the door. The breacher then stands back. Pointman 2 enters the room first, then pointman 1. Once pointmen say that the room is clear, the other units (Team leader and breacher) may enter.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?

MPF units are allowed in districts 1-5 at all times.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.

Units are allowed to enter shell beach when it is open, and the Grizzly Grotto bar when they receive a report of criminal activity at this location.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?

Units may not enter District 6 (The construction area and the sewers) at any time.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?

Units are allowed to leave the nexus at Tier 1 05.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.

I would radio in the situation to a higher ranking unit and request a Judgement Waiver. I would then secure the area and make sure that my fellow units are safe and that no citizens go near the area. If the armed citizen is attacking me, another unit, or a citizen, I would use my service weapon to try and take the suspect down.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.

1. Locate the suspect.
2. Order them to face the nearest wall. Use force if needed.
3. Tie the suspect.
4. Order the suspect to apply (/apply) and scan the citizen's data (/viewdata [name])
5. Call for backup if the suspect is an "Anti-Citizen"
6. Decide on the suspect's punishment based on their crime.
7. If the punishment is detainment, knock them out, and bring them to detainment. Stay with them throughout the duration of their punishment.
8. Once their detainment period is over, order the suspect to face the wall.
9. Knock them out with the stunstick.
10. Drag them to a remote area outside the nexus, wait for them to regain consciousness, and untie them.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?

A unit begins at the rank of RCT. At this rank, units cannot leave the nexus. Once the RCT receives training, they choose their division and proceed to rank 05 of their chosen division. Each time the unit recieves training, or does a deed worthy of promotion, they will rank up one rank. Each tier holds 5 basic ranks (05-01). After rank 01, the unit can choose to become OfC of that tier, or move on to the next tier. Training is held regularly and should never be asked for. Brainwashing, available at the rank of tier 1: 02, allows the unit to rank up faster, but is a decision that should be taken seriously from the character's perspective.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?

Units are allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers once they reach the second tier.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: Yes
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: Yes
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported: No
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: Yes
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm: No

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?

Units are allowed to use a pistol at Tier 1:04

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?

If the unit uses a pistol before they are the correct rank, they will be issued 2 black marks.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?

Yes, I do.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?

If a unit goes rouge and gets caught, their character will be permakilled and their whitelist will be removed once they die.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?

Yes.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

Call an admin.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?

My only experiences as an MPF officer have been on this server. I have learned very much and understand the job very well. I used to be a member of the 4th Reich on Metro:2033 RP, which is a little bit similar.

30. Why should we accept your application?

I am mature and take RP seriously. I am good at being an MPF Unit and I wish to continue playing as one. I do not minge or annoyingly fool around.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?

Like I said before, I am mature and take RP seriously. I have always noticed inexperienced or immature MPF units and tried to correct them. I strongly support this cleanup of the MPF and feel that I am not part of the problem.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?

If I do this, my whitelist will be removed.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?

No, not unless it is a serious complaint.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?

Yes, my good friend Bomber152 also plays on the server and has seen me RP as an MPF officer. Ser.Net has also seen me RP and taught me a few things when I first started.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?

Yes. I do it often.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

Yes, I do.

37. How active are you on the server?

I am very active on the server. I play almost every single day.

38. How well can you follow instructions?

Very well. I have the highest respect for authority.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

Yes. I really enjoy being a part of the Vortex Community

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.

I just use simple passive roleplay. For example:

/me waves his hand, signaling that the citizen can leave.
/me flicks his stunstick off and clips it back onto his belt.
/me salutes the DvL

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: James Donnelly
Height: 6'1"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 4

Mother's Full Name: Linda Donnelly

Father's Full Name: Patrick Donnelly

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 18

Character Backstory: James Donnely was born in Boston Massachusetts in 1990. His father was a Boston Police officer, and his mother was a nurse at a local hospital. In his youth, his father taught him the basics of self defense. He aspired to follow in his father's shoes and become a police officer. During the 7 Hour War, James and his family survived, hiding in an old fallout shelter. His father, with his knowledge of policework, became an MPF officer in City 18. His family was always loyal to the combine. James' mother and father were both killed in a rebel attack. James was then relocated to City 17. James Donnely has always been loyal to the combine and aspired to join them.
Spodermen
Spodermen

Back to top Go down

Spodermen's MPF Re-Application Empty Re: Spodermen's MPF Re-Application

Post by Bomber152 Thu May 22, 2014 9:24 pm

+Support
During my time as an MPF unit, I can officially say that Spodermen is one of the best COURT units, and he should be allowed to maintain his position. He is who he says he is; mature and respectful.
Bomber152
Bomber152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Fri May 23, 2014 11:52 am

ACCEPTED
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down