NamedPlayerr's vorginaut application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NamedPlayerr's vorginaut application

Post by Namedplayerr on Thu May 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Steam Name: ηαмε∂ρℓαүεя

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068531367/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54132819

1. How long have you been on the server?
I first started playing on Vortex Roleplay around two months ago, I haven't made a forum account until this point in time because up until now I haven't needed one.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes I can properly roleplay, roleplaying is one of my favorite activities.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt?
I would LOVE to play as a vortigaunt because after playing the whole HL series I loved it, and my favorite type of character out of ALL of the Half-Life 2 characters was definitely no doubt the vortigaunt. I think it would be AWESOME to play as one of my favorite Half-Life 2 'characters'.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Indeed I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I have learned not to use the vortigaunt beam unless I am master and above, also leaving the city boundaries as an enslaved vortigaunt will kill me. Also I will not be able to use any abilities until a rank teacher or above teaches them to me.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process?
Yes, I understand.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban?
Yes, I do.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at?
You are allowed to use the beam at ranks master and above.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?
Yes, I'm fully aware.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.
/me Heals the injured man.
/me cures disease.
/me speaks in Vortigese.
CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Mrak' Fa
Height: 6"4

Character Backstory: Mrak' Fa like many of the other Vortigaunts who survived the Combine's onslaught on their home planet, escaped through a rift with his master Rhiflionsi. The rift took them to earth, trying to escape the combine's grip, the vortigaunts only jumped through to another world enslaved by the combine. Like most of the Vortigaunts on earth, Mrak' Fa joins the rebels in attempt to stop the combine. Unfortunately for Mrak' Fa he is later caught by a group of combine soldiers in the condemned areas of City 17. Mrak' Fa was one of the unlucky ones who was caught by the combine. Mrak' Fa never saw his master again, and is now an enslaved Vortigaunt.

Namedplayerr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NamedPlayerr's vorginaut application

Post by Duspende on Fri May 23, 2014 2:53 pm

DENIED
Terrible roleplay example.
Duspende

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: