Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedinator's Vortigaunt application.

+4
Ca$h Flow
Sly775
Kookie
jedinator
8 posters

Go down

Jedinator's Vortigaunt application. Empty Jedinator's Vortigaunt application.

Post by jedinator Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:21 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: [VG]Jedinatorâ„¢

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jedinator/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58110109

1. How long have you been on the server?
About two months now.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt?
I don't see many vortigaunt (is that the plural form?), so i just wanted to add to the population. Also, vortigaunt personalities fascinate me, and i wanted to know what it felt like to be one.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
Not to use the vortibeam, unless I am a master rank or above.
I am not to powergame with my vortigaunt abilites. I will also not use any of my abilities, until a rank of teacher or above "teaches" me it.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process?
Yes, I do.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban?
Yes, I do.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at?
Master and Elder ranks.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?
Yes, I do.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.
/me sweeps the ground of the train station

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Ka'Lel
Height:5'8

Character Backstory:
Lone Vortigaunt, enslaved by the combine since before the Black Mesa incident. Moved to the City 17 industrial district to clean up the combine's messes, Ka'Lel has spent the past few years doing the combines bidding, but is getting sick of the orders. Hate and anger for the combine has been building up for a long, long time.

jedinator

Back to top Go down

Jedinator's Vortigaunt application. Empty Re: Jedinator's Vortigaunt application.

Post by Kookie Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:23 pm

Good app.

+Support. Good RPer, too.
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

Jedinator's Vortigaunt application. Empty Re: Jedinator's Vortigaunt application.

Post by Sly775 Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:25 pm

+Support. Jed is really good at his RP and very fun to hang with! Very Happy
Sly775
Sly775

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/sly775

Back to top Go down

Post by Ca$h Flow Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:28 pm

+support

Ca$h Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by klindahl14 Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:25 pm

+ Support. He is a really fun rp'er and i think he will be a great expansion to the vortignaut faction.
klindahl14
klindahl14

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden-Spy Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:08 pm

From what I saw today Jedi. I think there is a problem, as of when I told you that the location you where in was metagamed, you raged then left the server. I didn't have time to reply to your pm about the other bases. But my reply was "NO just this one" IF you don't recall what you said, it was "SO I can't enter any of the sewer bases?" But saying I abuse for trying to regulate the hideouts, is completely wrong. I am not saying it was you who metagamed but the players who showed you. YOu claimed it was melvin. So I will tlak to him later, but that base only had three players who knew of it, not counting the MPF force. Two are dead, one of them was me.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden-Spy Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:20 pm

I spoke with Melvin, and he doesn't remember your IC name nor your steam name...

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by abbhub Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Yes Golden-Spy Melvin thought I was still drug dealing but I was not really a "Drug Dealer" I just gave medicine to the resistance bases and for people in need. Then Melvin misunderstood me and then shot me with out me being able to react so i would say that was kind of power gaming when Melvin did that!

abbhub

Back to top Go down

Post by klindahl14 Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:52 pm

No thats not true, you showed me a drug lab, icly.
klindahl14
klindahl14

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:30 am

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down