I've had enough.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've had enough.

Post by Kookie on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:08 pm

This isn't another "I don't give a shit" threads. It's about people talking behind my back. I've had enough of it. I've always suspected that people talk behind me, but I never had concrete evidence. Today I got that evidence. Seriously, stop talking shit about me behind my back. Say it to my face. If you're talking behind my back, you're behind me for a reason.
avatar
Kookie
Active Member

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-03-22
Location : in ur mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Duspende on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:11 pm

It's the children.

If you have a problem, go to the source and talk it out. Don't hide behind proxies and slander people behind their back. Save that for when you start 5th grade after summer.

If you have a problem with me, come to me. If you have a problem with kookie, go to kookie.

People who go to me with complaints about people who haven't went to the source of the issue first, I will completely disregard, and assume you're not really out to solve the problem, but out to get somebody punished.

This isn't elementary school. Start acting mature, and take responsibility. I'm sick of this drama.

If I catch ANYBODY slandering ANYBODY else, you're getting punished for it. It's okay to not like somebody, but keep it to yourself.

/rad Does anybody know what unit Duspende plays?
/rad ugh i hate that guy < That's the kind of shit I'm talking about. If I see that, I'm taking swift action.

Either you keep your issues with somebody to yourself, or you come forward and talk to the person. If the person goes "Lol go fuck yourself", THEN you can call in an admin. But if he/she is a reasonable person and you just really can't seem to get over your indifferences, leave it alone and just don't cause issues.

There will always be people who don't like each other, but you can't expect us to start banning people you don't like, or expect us to tell people "Yeah could you like, change into a personality that better suits the other player?"

GROW UP!


Last edited by Duspende on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
avatar
Duspende
Active Member

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Ltsparklez on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:14 pm

Just ealier today one person on my list was like Hey do you like Kookei? And I was like Yeah he's okay. Then they flat out sid they hated you. I mean c'mon talking behind peoples backs is immature and not needed. People need to grow up.
avatar
Ltsparklez
Active Member

Posts : 37
Join date : 2014-04-05
Age : 20
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Bomber152 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:18 pm

I will come out and say this with all honesty... you are a very "energetic" character when it comes to talking in OOC.

I remember the Project Resolute phases which were supposed to be taken seriously and make sure all units were being mature IC'ly and OOC'ly since they were set up. I sometimes wonder if we may need another one sometime in the future for some of the newer units, and to make it known that the admins are being serious when they want maturity amongst the people roleplaying.

My friends and I have seen a lot of your messages popping up in OOC, and they can get quite annoying when you start to spam them and say ridiculous comments for the majority of the time. I do not mean to offend you with this post, I am just an honest observer.


Last edited by Bomber152 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Bomber152
Member

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-04-06
Location : Around Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Duspende on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Bomber152 wrote:I will come out and say this with all honesty... you are a very "energetic" character when it comes to talking in OOC.

I remember the Project Resolute phases which were supposed to be taken seriously and make sure all units were being mature IC'ly and OOC'ly since they were set up. I sometimes wonder if we may need another one sometime in the future for some of the newer units, and to make it known that the admins are being serious when they want maturity amongst the people roleplaying.

My friends and I have seen a lot of your messages popping up in OOC, and they can get quite annoying when you start to spam them and say ridiculous comments. I do not mean to offend you with this post, I am just an honest observer.

It's not as much about being mature, as it is about acting responsibly. We don't need a project resolute, we just need to start helping each other. Instead of leaving everything to the admins, if you see somebody behave badly, tell them; "Hey man. I don't think that's appropriate." You might be surprised.
avatar
Duspende
Active Member

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Bomber152 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:27 pm

Yes I understand we should confront people when a problem arises, but they do not seem to respond kindly to, "Hey cut the spam in /rad please".
avatar
Bomber152
Member

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-04-06
Location : Around Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Duspende on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:30 pm

Bomber152 wrote:Yes I understand we should confront people when a problem arises, but they do not seem to respond kindly to, "Hey cut the spam in /rad please".

That's because that seems a little arbitrary.

I meant like if you see somebody shoot somebody without letting them react or something like that.

But yes, the /rad thing works too. But people have very different opinions about how much OOC is too much OOC. But yes, people need to listen when non-admins ask politely to cut the OOC.
avatar
Duspende
Active Member

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by ㅤㅤ on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:36 pm

Why would people just randomly tell people they hate you. If they have a problem with you, they should talk to you, not talk behind your back. The trick is to fix the problem(Directed to the people "hating" kookie.) Currently, I don't know what would make people hate you.(Not asking) Your a cool guy in my opinion.
avatar
ㅤㅤ
Active Member

Posts : 67
Join date : 2014-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Kookie on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:39 pm

Just because my messages are jokes like "hai gais eye went 2 da store 2 get a new yolo shert" Doesn't mean it's immature or spam. In that sense, every time you say "yes" in OOC, it's spam. And I've noticed that when I do make a slip up (Such as making a small misjudgement in protocol) people take it so seriously. "Wow, dude, you need to read the guide. We need another project resolute, you suck, dude. How did you even get MPF?"

It bothers me. Again, if you have issues with me, say it to my face.
avatar
Kookie
Active Member

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-03-22
Location : in ur mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Duspende on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Kookie wrote:Just because my messages are jokes like "hai gais eye went 2 da store 2 get a new yolo shert" Doesn't mean it's immature or spam. In that sense, every time you say "yes" in OOC, it's spam. And I've noticed that when I do make a slip up (Such as making a small misjudgement in protocol) people take it so seriously. "Wow, dude, you need to read the guide. We need another project resolute, you suck, dude. How did you even get MPF?"

It bothers me. Again, if you have issues with me, say it to my face.

Lol. That reminds me how when I ACCIDENTALLY set Cherry to UNION.DvL because I was so overwhelmed while I promoted him, Sheep forced the guide down my throat and people just wouldn't get off my back about it. Like I didn't know it was wrong.
avatar
Duspende
Active Member

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Bomber152 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Kookie wrote:Just because my messages are jokes like "hai gais eye went 2 da store 2 get a new yolo shert" Doesn't mean it's immature or spam. In that sense, every time you say "yes" in OOC, it's spam. And I've noticed that when I do make a slip up (Such as making a small misjudgement in protocol) people take it so seriously. "Wow, dude, you need to read the guide. We need another project resolute, you suck, dude. How did you even get MPF?"

It bothers me. Again, if you have issues with me, say it to my face.

Yes I understand it is alright to joke around a bit, but I witnessed you yesterday literally spamming /rad in all-caps for at least three lines of text. I do not have a problem with you being an MPF unit, you do your job well from what I have seen in the field. Sometimes serious situations should just be taken seriously when there is a discussion even in OOC.
avatar
Bomber152
Member

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-04-06
Location : Around Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Spodermen on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Man you know I always say stuff to your face. I think you're fine with RP, but you do spam OOC and say immature jokes a lot. Fix that and I have no problem.
avatar
Spodermen
Member

Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 20
Location : Boston, Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Bomber152 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Duspende wrote:Lol. That reminds me how when I ACCIDENTALLY set Cherry to UNION.DvL because I was so overwhelmed while I promoted him, Sheep forced the guide down my throat and people just wouldn't get off my back about it. Like I didn't know it was wrong.

Duspende I am going to make this issue known to you because it has started to bother more than just me. I have seen how Cherryapplejack has been getting a lot of promotions lately all from you, and after you got off of the server today some of the units and I talked about it. We know 702 is a good MPF unit, but we find it unfair that he has been given multiple high ranking positions lately. The majority of the MPF are receiving promotions at a good pace now since you started playing as KING, and we appreciate that. I cannot speak for the entire MPF, but some units and I have found it odd that cherry has been getting a lot of attention lately. We all may be a little jealous of his advancements, but EpU now? No one wants to yell favoritism, but maybe we should stick to the standard advancements first. Again, we all appreciate what you have done for the community so we would like to kindly ask you, "What is up?"

Also, correct me if I am wrong with any of this information. It seems to fly everywhere when there are over thirty people on OOC at once.
avatar
Bomber152
Member

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-04-06
Location : Around Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Duspende on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Thank you for bringing this up;
Cherry isn't EpU. That's Kookie. He is doing very good work. He's being undercover and is in with 8 people that all have firearms, 3 of them SMG's.

The reason Cherry is ranked up so quickly, is because I have seen him turn in everything from Grenades to shotguns and he has gathered a lot of intel on the resistance.

The thing is, I have realised my only real chance of beating the resistance is by using STINGER and COURT units. Since COURT isn't really a "field active" division, I have more or less taken STINGER under my wing. I'm sorry if you all feel neglected, but the thing is I socialize mostly with STINGER and they more or less report everything to me, thus resulting in promotions where they are due.
avatar
Duspende
Active Member

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Bomber152 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:38 pm

Duspende wrote:Thank you for bringing this up;
Cherry isn't EpU. That's Kookie. He is doing very good work. He's being undercover and is in with 8 people that all have firearms, 3 of them SMG's.

The reason Cherry is ranked up so quickly, is because I have seen him turn in everything from Grenades to shotguns and he has gathered a lot of intel on the resistance.

The thing is, I have realised my only real chance of beating the resistance is by using STINGER and COURT units. Since COURT isn't really a "field active" division, I have more or less taken STINGER under my wing. I'm sorry if you all feel neglected, but the thing is I socialize mostly with STINGER and they more or less report everything to me, thus resulting in promotions where they are due.

Alright I understand. Well hopefully now we should be able to rest easy about this little inner conflict. We know the decisions you make are for the best interests of the community, so thank you for clearing this up a bit.

Oh, and sorry Kookie for starting a completely different discussion on your post haha
avatar
Bomber152
Member

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-04-06
Location : Around Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Kookie on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Bomber152 wrote:
Kookie wrote:Just because my messages are jokes like "hai gais eye went 2 da store 2 get a new yolo shert" Doesn't mean it's immature or spam. In that sense, every time you say "yes" in OOC, it's spam. And I've noticed that when I do make a slip up (Such as making a small misjudgement in protocol) people take it so seriously. "Wow, dude, you need to read the guide. We need another project resolute, you suck, dude. How did you even get MPF?"

It bothers me. Again, if you have issues with me, say it to my face.

Yes I understand it is alright to joke around a bit, but I witnessed you yesterday literally spamming /rad in all-caps for at least three lines of text. I do not have a problem with you being an MPF unit, you do your job well from what I have seen in the field. Sometimes serious situations should just be taken seriously when there is a discussion even in OOC.


AGAIN. I make a small mistake, you guys make me look like hitler. I was trying to say something OOC, and i have this habit that instead of waiting for the interval, I press "Y" Then the up arrow key so it says it over and over again until the interval goes away. I didn't realise that I hadn't entered my OOC message, so it repeated the /rad message instead. I realised my mistake, and apologized. Then you started talking shit about me.
avatar
Kookie
Active Member

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-03-22
Location : in ur mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by VenomousOutcast on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Three words to wrap this up.
Forgive and forget!
avatar
VenomousOutcast
Member

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 86
Location : Antarctica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Bomber152 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Kookie wrote:AGAIN. I make a small mistake, you guys make me look like hitler. I was trying to say something OOC, and i have this habit that instead of waiting for the interval, I press "Y" Then the up arrow key so it says it over and over again until the interval goes away. I didn't realise that I hadn't entered my OOC message, so it repeated the /rad message instead. I realised my mistake, and apologized. Then you started talking shit about me.

I do not remember seeing your apology in the chat logs, and if you really did say something and I missed it then I apologize for bringing that up. Besides this one incident, I do not have any other problems that have come to my attention that reside with you. There is nothing more to say that hasn't been said already. I am pretty sure the other units did not mean to offend you and make you look like Hitler. They seemed to respond in the way you were speaking in /rad from what I had seen.

To go back to your original point, it is true that it is ridiculous to be talking behind someone's back. It makes the community look like a middle school full of gossiping kids. And yes, we should be able to forgive and forget once both sides are resolved.
avatar
Bomber152
Member

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-04-06
Location : Around Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Kookie on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:38 pm

My problem still stands. There are people, besides the one's who have replied to this thread-who are good, who talk shit about me behind me. Again, I'm urging you to bring to my face so we can discuss why it is necessary to hate on me for small disagreements. You know who you are. I won't name names in respect to you. I expect you to return that respect by talking to me.
avatar
Kookie
Active Member

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-03-22
Location : in ur mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Ferub on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:35 am

At least I'm up front about it. As well as don't discriminate against you for it.
avatar
Ferub
Member

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Merlin on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:13 pm

Kookie wrote:This isn't another "I don't give a shit" threads. It's about people talking behind my back. I've had enough of it. I've always suspected that people talk behind me, but I never had concrete evidence. Today I got that evidence. Seriously, stop talking shit about me behind my back. Say it to my face. If you're talking behind my back, you're behind me for a reason.


Kookie, I'll say this straight up. You're awesome, and the best Stinger buddy ever. Very Happy

Merlin
Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-04-14
Age : 18
Location : Miami, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Merlin on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:46 pm

OOC doesn't need to be serious. OOC has absolutely NOTHING to do with what goes on IC. It really aggravates me when people take IC things OOC. Kookie's vortigaunt has gutted my MPF like, 40 times; however, I'm not some sperg that holds a grudge and says shit behind his back. At one point, I got really mad at Mendelevius because he completely emptied out WH6 somehow, and I only called him a "faget" once. Come on guys, no need to take things further.

Merlin
Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-04-14
Age : 18
Location : Miami, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Kookie on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:25 pm

I have three other words, Venemous.

Haters gonna hate.
avatar
Kookie
Active Member

Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-03-22
Location : in ur mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Sly775 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:24 am

Kookie. When I had problems with you, I took it directly to you and said I didn't wanna make enemies and we worked it out. Kids think that because they are behind a screen that they can talk smack, fite me irl bro. A joke. But seriously kookie, you are a good roleplayer and a chill guy, you don't need to listen to these people that talk shit!

Fuck da hate!
avatar
Sly775
Active Member

Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-04-02
Age : 19
Location : City 17

View user profile http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/sly775

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by cherryapplejack on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:35 am

Apparently plenty of people were talking behind my back also. Not one person has even confronted me personally about any issues at all. It disgusts me at how much this community can turn against itself.

p.s.: Kookie, I never even had a problem with you. If I did, I don't even remember it.

cherryapplejack
Member

Posts : 20
Join date : 2014-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum