UNION division problems that I have.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UNION division problems that I have.

Post by Noahleahy on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:22 pm

I have a problem with the UNION division's promotion system, it is very hard to get promoted as UNION. C17.MPF.UNION:05-283 has been a UNIT for a week or two and done a lot of stuff in that time. The problem is that UNION has the worst promotion sort of thing cause you don't impress high command easily by patrolling, other divisions like COURT or NOMAD have an easier way of doing it cause they have certain jobs. Is that why everyone says UNION is shit? I would agree if so, I have done a lot in little time as my MPF character, Arresting about 13 citizens, 3 BOL's, killed 4 necrotics, assisted in killing another 4, I got 2 Anti-citizens, and a bunch of other shit, now STORM 704 I think his name was has seen 283 do half of the actions 283 has done. The promotion system is not the best in itself but it's not that bad, I mean as my UNION character, some recruits were at the armory right after they were accepted, then I leave for half of the day, then half the recruits were 04's and I am still an 05. The UNION promotion system is kind of a lot more unfair then the others.

Noahleahy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UNION division problems that I have.

Post by ㅤㅤ on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:27 pm

Union should get removed entirely or get some sort of other job. If you don't want to be UNION any more, you can change divisions with just one demote.
ㅤㅤ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Noahleahy on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:28 pm

<:STRYDER:> wrote:Union should get removed entirely or get some sort of other job. If you don't want to be UNION any more, you can change divisions with just one demote.
I am 05, I can't change division's yet, but when I am a higher rank I probably will.

Noahleahy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraak on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:29 pm

it is pretty rough for ALPHA, too. True, there are only 4 of us, but 3 of us are still 05 and will probably stay there forever unless one of us gets promoted to OfC and EpU to speed ranking up for the others. Just because there are little people in ALPHA, does not mean we shun promotions.
Miraak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Noahleahy on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:32 pm

Miraak wrote:it is pretty rough for ALPHA, too. True, there are only 4 of us, but 3 of us are still 05 and will probably stay there forever unless one of us gets promoted to OfC and EpU to speed ranking up for the others. Just because there are little people in ALPHA, does not mean we shun promotions.
I dont shun them, but I would like a better more fair monitoring for UNION.

Noahleahy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Streak on Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:13 pm

As duspende has said before. He is 9 times out of 10 the only high command unit on. And (as far as I know) he is the only one who can give out promotions. He cant watch every person at once and go "Ok, I seen you arrest someone. Promotion." "I seen you kill a necrotic. Promotion." KING has work to do as well ICly, and cant only concentrate on one unit because they haven't been promoted to a rank they feel they deserve. Sorry if I sound like a bit of a dick here, but no, it's not that UNION is a shit division. The actual argument is that a person is in one division, every other division is shit. Its like the playstation and xbox war. Playstation think xbox is shit because they own a playstation, and vise versa. So, all in all, promotions are handed out by doing something a high command unit sees fit you are worthy of promotion for. Just because yiu have done something, and have had your unit for a while, does not mean you are worthy of promotion. And no it is neiter based on UNION being a shit division.
Streak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:19 pm

The MPF is a total mess right now. Instead of complaining, offer to help Duspende it's more useful than sitting here posting about how you never get noticed.
Rune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spodermen on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Man, I'm a COURT and I feel your pain. I see plenty of good units ignored while other units are getting ranked up for things like (according to Duspende) "Helping with paperwork." I like Duspende, and I'm glad he is so active, but I don't see why he's focusing his promotions on 05s when there are plenty of high ranking units (IE. Shield and Jury) who are hard working units suitable for a leadership position. Instead, week old 05s are being promoted to 01s for doing normal MPF jobs.
Spodermen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookie on Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:07 pm

I think UNION should lead apartment raids or something. Or be the "rebel hunting" division. Just some brainstorming.
Kookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraak on Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Lesser occupied squads such as ALPHA should get promotions for doing their job correctly. Such as writing research notes and capturing live specimens of headcrabs and such to work on. This is pretty much all we do aside from basic patrol.
Miraak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VenomousOutcast on Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:30 am

HOW DARE YOU MOCK UNION! YOUR WILL PAY!
(Also, i'm pretty sure KING has you set where you are for what ever reason, talk to him if you feel like your being shunned :L)
VenomousOutcast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum