Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The vortigaunt army. [Tell me your names ingame and this if you are in the vort army]

+4
Miraak
klindahl14
Streak
Noahleahy
8 posters

Go down

The vortigaunt army. [Tell me your names ingame and this if you are in the vort army] Empty The vortigaunt army. [Tell me your names ingame and this if you are in the vort army]

Post by Noahleahy Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:11 pm

The vort army will rise up!

[I am Alhaz'reth]

Noahleahy

Back to top Go down

The vortigaunt army. [Tell me your names ingame and this if you are in the vort army] Empty Re: The vortigaunt army. [Tell me your names ingame and this if you are in the vort army]

Post by Streak Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Is this actually going ahead?
Rá'Un'Laak
Streak
Streak

Back to top Go down

The vortigaunt army. [Tell me your names ingame and this if you are in the vort army] Empty Re: The vortigaunt army. [Tell me your names ingame and this if you are in the vort army]

Post by Noahleahy Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Streak wrote:Is this actually going ahead?
Rá'Un'Laak
Alhaz'reth, Rá'Un'Laak, Sa'karlec, and Va'rak Ha'jan.

Noahleahy

Back to top Go down

Post by klindahl14 Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Yessss!
klindahl14
klindahl14

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraak Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Beware C17.OTA.ECHO.OWS.333....
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED....
Miraak
Miraak

Back to top Go down

Post by jedinator Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:26 pm

psshh Sa'Karlec will kick yo ass

jedinator

Back to top Go down

Post by ㅤㅤ Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Student Tuk'Ramn

And I'm pretty sure there are no first and last names for vorts. Also I think you only can have one '
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wheatly Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:48 pm

My shotgun says otherwise.
The_Wheatly
The_Wheatly
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noahleahy Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:54 pm

The_Wheatly wrote:My shotgun says otherwise.
4 vortigaunts Vs one SHIELD, and we dont attack CP's on sight, we are so hidden we arent in D6, or Shell beach, or the Aurora base....

Noahleahy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wheatly Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:40 am

'Blows up the entire city'
The_Wheatly
The_Wheatly
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noahleahy Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:45 am

The_Wheatly wrote:'Blows up the entire city'
I don't think Breen would approve.

Noahleahy

Back to top Go down

Post by AbroadHawk Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:56 am

"Fuck Breen."

*gasp*

The conch has spoken.
AbroadHawk
AbroadHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down