Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plans for Our Return

+8
NillByeScience
abbhub
Sly775
DonScarlet
Spodermen
Ca$h Flow
Noahleahy
Sheeplie
12 posters

Go down

Plans for Our Return Empty Plans for Our Return

Post by Sheeplie Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:43 am

Plans for Our Return 1LTUuYh
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Plans for Our Return Empty Re: Plans for Our Return

Post by Noahleahy Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:58 am

Cool 

Noahleahy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ca$h Flow Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:04 am

I want to know, what map will we be using for Vortex RP's return? Some say City 8_2 but I just want a confirmed answer on the Map of our return.

Ca$h Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by Noahleahy Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:06 am

Ca$h Flow wrote:I want to know, what map will we be using for Vortex RP's return? Some say      City 8_2 but I just want a confirmed answer on the Map of our return.
I spoke to Sheep about it, I think he isn't sure yet.

Noahleahy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spodermen Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:09 am

I'm with you 100% Sheep. Keep up the good work and bring our server back better than ever.
Spodermen
Spodermen

Back to top Go down

Post by DonScarlet Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:27 am

Hello, I am DonScarlet, a friend of Sheeplie, and also a Cloud Sixteen representative/Supervisor.

For what happened, I'd like to give my sincerest apologies, considering the fact I can't ban the person who did it, from Cloud Sixteen, mainly since we aren't allowed to ban on moral grounds.

This does not take away this was an extremely childish way of gathering attention, considering the person himself has a failing server, and attacked Vortex Roleplay for the reason: "it was shit".

He also posted multiple topics about this, and a few people continued that discussion. To all registered on Cloud Sixteen, I'd like to ask; If he posts that stuff again, do not reply or feed him, just report it, and ignore it, and I, or another Supervisor will handle it.

If this happens again by previous mentioned individual, please notify me, Sheeplie. Also, take care not to post your details to everything around loosely.

I wish you all happy roleplay, and a happy continuation of this community. Wink

Wikipedia fact: Cloud Sixteen is the creator of Cloud Sixteen's Clockwork HL2RP.

Fun fact: Guy who did it, had chatlogs pasted onto C16.

Spoiler:

DonScarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly775 Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:40 am

All he is, is a kid who had a bitchfit because people liked our community better. Maybe if he wasn't an ego-centric dick, people might have stayed at his community.
Sly775
Sly775

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/sly775

Back to top Go down

Post by abbhub Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:12 am

Have i ever not been there?

abbhub

Back to top Go down

Post by NillByeScience Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:15 am

I sincerely hope that we get this shit sorted out soon, so we can all get back to roleplaying, as that's what we're here to do. I'd like to also say that I'm going to stick around as long as I can, and that I'm willing to do whatever you guys need to get the wheels turning again.

Cheers,

-Nill
NillByeScience
NillByeScience

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:44 am

DonScarlet wrote:Wikipedia fact: Cloud Sixteen is the creator of HL2RP.

Well that's a lie. Pretty sure that'd be Rick Chou.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by DonScarlet Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:29 pm

Duspende wrote:

Don't know where you got that from. Surely, HL2RP might of been a *thing* before, but I meant the CW: HL2RP, that most people use.

DonScarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ㅤㅤ Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:53 pm

Ctrl+c, and Ctrl+v
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Post by DonScarlet Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:06 pm

ㅤㅤ wrote:Ctrl+c, and Ctrl+v

If you believe we Ctrl+c and Ctrl+v, that's fine man. But the truth is a whole different story.

DonScarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ㅤㅤ Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:19 pm

A joke. Everything is Ctrl-c, Ctrl+v indirectly, if you think like that.
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Post by mrZEE Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:00 pm

I think it'd be cool if we also had some sort of RP event. Like an anti - citizen event or something. Just to make the return of the server even better!  bounce
mrZEE
mrZEE

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraak Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:34 pm

mrZEE wrote:I think it'd be cool if we also had some sort of RP event. Like an anti - citizen event or something. Just to make the return of the server even better!  bounce

What would be cool is that All the time the server was down could be, IC, Anti-Citizens stormed into the city, SMG's and shotguns blazing. They outnumbered the Combine and the citizen population, and everyone hid inside somewhere. The Anti-Citizens start looting the city, Taking Food, Water, Weapons, anything that had been in the streets or in shops, or even that citizens had on them. SO when the server comes back online, We could say the Combine makes a 'Last Stand', and charges out into the plaza. Pistol, SMG, and AR2 blasts coming from all angles, and dead bodies coat the streets. Then...

The rest can be filled in by you guys!
Miraak
Miraak

Back to top Go down

Post by Noahleahy Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:40 pm

Miraak wrote:
mrZEE wrote:I think it'd be cool if we also had some sort of RP event. Like an anti - citizen event or something. Just to make the return of the server even better!  bounce

What would be cool is that All the time the server was down could be, IC, Anti-Citizens stormed into the city, SMG's and shotguns blazing. They outnumbered the Combine and the citizen population, and everyone hid inside somewhere. The Anti-Citizens start looting the city, Taking Food, Water, Weapons, anything that had been in the streets or in shops, or even that citizens had on them. SO when the server comes back online, We could say the Combine makes a 'Last Stand', and charges out into the plaza. Pistol, SMG, and AR2 blasts coming from all angles, and dead bodies coat the streets. Then...

Combine would not be outnumbered, if that happened they would send a shitload of dropships.

Noahleahy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraak Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:59 pm

Noahleahy wrote:
Miraak wrote:

Combine would not be outnumbered, if that happened they would send a shitload of dropships.

Hey, just an idea. Not saying that is EXACTLY how it would be.
Miraak
Miraak

Back to top Go down

Post by Noahleahy Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:16 pm

Miraak wrote:
Noahleahy wrote:
Miraak wrote:

Hey, just an idea. Not saying that is EXACTLY how it would be.
I know.

Noahleahy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly775 Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:36 am

^not too bad of an idea but you would nee to fix a massive amount to match the lore.
Sly775
Sly775

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/sly775

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:06 am

DonScarlet wrote:
Duspende wrote:

Don't know where you got that from. Surely, HL2RP might of been a *thing* before, but I meant the CW: HL2RP, that most people use.

Where I got it from? Experience. Rick Chou invented Tacoscript. The first HL2RP concept in Gmod. So yes, it existed and wasn't just a "thing".

You just said "HL2RP" implying Cloud Sixteen created HL2RP. They did not.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down