Divisional Positions, Official Vote.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which of the following people should be given Divisional, or other High Commanding Positions?

Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 5 ]
Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 18 ]
Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 9 ]
Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 10 ]
Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 10 ]
Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 72

Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 Empty Re: Divisional Positions, Official Vote.

Post by RawrDinosaur77 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:33 pm

Sparklez is most worthy of the promotion if you ask me. On Julie she helps run Aurora, she's very active, and not at all a controversial person. She doesn't go out to start drama and arguments. I really like her, and think she'd be perfect at keeping the CPs under control and at their best.

RawrDinosaur77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 Empty Re: Divisional Positions, Official Vote.

Post by <::Toxic Oktuberfest::> on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:06 pm

I wouldn't consider this a challenge either. I honestly just hope those that deserves the roles get them! This is a wonderful list of people!
<::Toxic Oktuberfest::>
Contributor

View user profile http://kayleediekunstlerin.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly775 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:59 am

Im highest in my division too...
Sly775
Sly775

View user profile http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/sly775

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wheatly on Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:43 am

Sly... Sorry to say, but... Snoop has been entitled the CmD position IF he joins before or around the re-opening date.
The_Wheatly
The_Wheatly
Operator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookie on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:11 pm

I wasn't trying to be serious with the battle thing..

;-;
Kookie
Kookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:27 pm

.-.
Anon
Anon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookie on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Possibly the most useless vote ever? Guy with the least amount of votes, two fucking votes, gets the position.

That's democracy for ya'.

Divisional Positions, Official Vote. - Page 2 Trash-cans-marked-dc-ballot-box
Kookie
Kookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by <::Toxic Oktuberfest::> on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Kookie wrote:Possibly the most useless vote ever? Guy with the least amount of votes, two fucking votes, gets the position.

Its on terms of seniority when it comes to that- and because most of the admins know him. Hes been with the community a LONG time and many have seen him in action as a Unit- hes damn good at it too. He just hasn't been on in a while due to IRL crap and the fact that the servers been down and a bunch of other stuff I don't know completely about. So this vote is also based off of who people know and do not know, and since he has been gone a while- most newcomers do not know him thus= barely any votes.
Contributor

View user profile http://kayleediekunstlerin.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spodermen on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:29 pm

Kookie wrote:Possibly the most useless vote ever? Guy with the least amount of votes, two fucking votes, gets the position.

It's ok Kookie, don't cry. I'm sure Freedom Roleplay needs some HC positions filled.

"Kookies plan for FG:
Brown Kookie: here's the plan:
Brown Kookie: ddos all other servers
Brown Kookie: win
Brown Kookie: kill kurozael
Brown Kookie: take over cw
Brown Kookie: make it only work if you're on FG
Brown Kookie: win"
Spodermen
Spodermen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum