Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll for Sheeps name change to Sheplie, Shep for short

3 posters

Go down

Sheeplie name change to Sheplie

Poll for Sheeps name change to Sheplie, Shep for short I_vote_lcap11%Poll for Sheeps name change to Sheplie, Shep for short I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Poll for Sheeps name change to Sheplie, Shep for short I_vote_lcap44%Poll for Sheeps name change to Sheplie, Shep for short I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Poll for Sheeps name change to Sheplie, Shep for short I_vote_lcap44%Poll for Sheeps name change to Sheplie, Shep for short I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll for Sheeps name change to Sheplie, Shep for short Empty Poll for Sheeps name change to Sheplie, Shep for short

Post by Sweglishusness Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:29 am

I am sick of typing that terrible 5 letter word, "Sheep", when talking to Sheeplie in an informal manner. Let us save ourselves that extra letter for informal situations and change it to Shep instead. WHO'S WITH ME?!

Sweglishusness

Back to top Go down

Poll for Sheeps name change to Sheplie, Shep for short Empty Re: Poll for Sheeps name change to Sheplie, Shep for short

Post by ㅤㅤ Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:46 pm

How bout a poll option to leave the decision to Sheeplie.
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Poll for Sheeps name change to Sheplie, Shep for short Empty Re: Poll for Sheeps name change to Sheplie, Shep for short

Post by Spodermen Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:27 pm

I like "Sheep". "Shep" just sounds weird.
Spodermen
Spodermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down