Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karma's/Stryder's/inViS' Operator Application

5 posters

Go down

Karma's/Stryder's/inViS' Operator Application Empty Karma's/Stryder's/inViS' Operator Application

Post by ㅤㅤ Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:41 am

Steam Name:Karma/Stryder

Steam Profile Link:http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/StryderKarma

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:42883493

1. How old are you? 15.

2. How long have you been playing on the server? Over a month.

3. Why do you want to be a staff member? I have learned over this joyfilled week playing on this server that it is a server to become more involved in. I want to be a bigger part of the community and help the players in the community as much as possible.

4. What factions are you currently whitelisted for?I am whitelisted for MPF. I am awaiting Accepted/Denied status for CWU.

5. How well known are you on the server? I've rped with alot of people, and had some good times. I wouldn't say I'm that well known but people know me.

6. Do other players on the server like you? In my opinion, Yes. I've had good times with the other MPF units and other Citizens. Had a lot of fun on my rebel character.

7. Have you ever been banned? No, I haven't.

8. Have you ever been kicked? No.

9. Have you ever been warned? As I remember, No.

10. Why should we choose you as an operator? I understand the importance of responsibility as an operator, and I know how to act in this role. I have alot of previous Admin/Operator experience on servers like Globius Darkrp and BTEK Gaming Community. On Btek I was an admin for their HL2RP Server. I knew all the rules and I knew how to deal with OOC and IC situations.

11. Have you helped anyone on the server yet? Yes I have helped many people that were new to HL2RP. I let them know chat commands so they wouldn't speak ic all the time, and I just generally helped them learn how to rp correctly.

12. Have you ever helped someone on the server? Give an example if so. Yes recently on the server. I was talking to a citizen on my citizen character, and I correct him in his lore in LOOC. He then thanks me IC. I asked him if he was new to HL2RP and he said yes. I then continued to teach him more about the gamemode to get him going.

13. Why are you more mature than other players? I get annoyed a little with the lack of maturity in players. They seem not to listen to others complaints and continue what they were doing. This includes people in the MPF. I try to help them and get them back on track.

14. Are any of your characters important? All of my characters are important, maybe not to everyone but to me they are. I try to create a story with them and I wouldn't want to lose the characters I made.

15. Are you active on the server? I play every day. I really enjoy this server and the forums. One of the best HL2RP servers out there.

16. Will you be able to be active a lot? Yes, of course. I have a lot of time on my hands.

17. What do you do in this situation:

Two players are arguing in OOC, one is angry because the other stole his ration before he could get a chance to pick it up. You have no clue where the players are at the moment. I would tell them in OOC to stop using it for arguing. I would then teleport to one of them and bring the other one. I would control the situation and make sure they don't just continue arguing. I would try to hear both sides of the story, and find out the details. In this example he said he just ran up and took it. I would tell him that he can't just sprint around and put stuff into your inventory with the push of a button. He would have to /me it and have it be a good addition to a roleplay situation, not to get people arguing.

18. What do you do in this situation:

A citizen is mingepunching a civil protection officer, he isn't listening to what they explain to him in LOOC, and he continues. I would ban him imediately, in the reason I would put minge punching, read the rules. The time I would ban him for would be based on more observations.

19. A citizen sneaks up on a unit while they were preoccupied, and hit the unit on the head with some sort of object. The unit is upset because the citizen did not roll. Who is right, and why? I would explain to the unit calmly how Play 2 Lose is default for the server, and you can only roll when both parties agree. It also makes sense for the citizen to win, as he is sneaking up.

20. A group of citizen attacks an overwatch unit with no weapons whatsoever. The overwatch unit overpowers them and amputates all of them on the spot. The citizens are upset that they didn't have a chance to win, or that the overwatch unit didn't play to loose. Who is in the right and why? I would get the citizens in a group and explain to them that FearRp is required. I would also say to them how they think they would win against an OTA unit and that they have to think realistically.

21. A citizen climbs into the City Administrator's mail cute with the help of another citizen. They're both a bit bored, and feel like messing around. What do you do? I tell them, even if they're bored they are not allowed to do that. I get them out of the shute and tell them not to do it again.

22. What can you offer to our community? I have alot of experience being a Mod/Admin and I am responsible enough to enforce the rules. I tend to be unbiased in most situations and I would be a great help to all the players playing in this great community. I offer my assistance as an operator to help maintain the server.

23. Do you tend to mess around a lot in LOOC chat? This includes but is not limited to the following:
"XD" "LELELELEL" "LOLVOID" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I tend not to do this at all.

24. Do you tend to do crazy things, and then void them right after? No, I do not. I like to do realistic roleplay situations. When a void is need, I will void. But I won't do stupid/crazy things.

25. Do you get upset if you do not get your way? No, I try to accept it. I try to understand why I didn't.

26. Will you get angry if you do something wrong, and a higher staff member corrects you? I would be glad they corrected me, so that I would not get it wrong in the future.

27. Why do you like the server? Why is it unique to you? The whole community is unique. The forums are in great format, and one of the best forums I've seen for HL2RP. The players in the server tend to be great roleplayers and I am really glad I found this great community.

Last edited by ㅤㅤ on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Karma's/Stryder's/inViS' Operator Application Empty Re: Karma's/Stryder's/inViS' Operator Application

Post by ㅤㅤ Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:53 pm

I edited some answers.
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Karma's/Stryder's/inViS' Operator Application Empty Re: Karma's/Stryder's/inViS' Operator Application

Post by PhoenixShay Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:45 am

+Support
You have good roleplay skills, and good, well-thought out answers.

EDIT: You have all of those qualities, but you have to play for more than a month to apply for OP. You have only played for a week as you said yourself. (I am not +supporting or -supporting because you do not fulfill the requirements to become an OP.)

Last edited by PhoenixShay on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed my view.)

PhoenixShay

http://www.phoenixshay.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by ㅤㅤ Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:09 pm

I really played for more than 3 weeks, but I was not at all playing every day. A week ago I got more involved into the community(good week) and I am loving it. Thanks for the feedback anyway.
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:08 pm

+support.

You're great RPer, and I am sure that you will be a great operator.

Back to top Go down

Post by ㅤㅤ Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:44 pm

Thanks. (The guest is Ser.Net)

Last edited by <:KARMA:> on Sun May 11, 2014 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:14 pm

+Support. This guy is a good example. Don't let an opportunity like him pass you by.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Wed May 07, 2014 11:04 pm

+support great application

Derp

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous123123 Wed May 07, 2014 11:05 pm

+support

Luminous123123

Back to top Go down

Post by ㅤㅤ Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:22 pm

bump
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Post by ㅤㅤ Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Edited a few questions.
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down