Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Leave of Absence

2 posters

Go down

My Leave of Absence Empty My Leave of Absence

Post by Ferub Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:15 pm

I must unfortunately say I will be taking a extended leave of absence from Vortex role play, this has nothing at all to do with the server, and what is happening to it currently as things are looking very much up at this current time. In that time I was able to convince quite a few to stay and do whatever I could to help out.

Now I must take some time away that may last a week, a few or even a month or more. I can not at this point and time comfortably say. I will still lurk, and you may talk to me on steam for advice, or just a general chit chat. In this time away I will be on the server Freedom Roleplay, that may seem controversial to you. But I have elected to stay neutral in almost every conflict regarding that server. I have already been able and wish to help them out further.

I also have some words to say about some of you, which seems to be a popular trend at this moment in time.

Sheeplie: Very nice guy, you are one of the nicest people I met, although you don't always get things done right away, you are really picking up the pace.

Golden-Spy: Also a very nice guy, that I've had the luxury of interacting with many times in steam as a friend, keep up your hard work and dedicatin.

Kenny: One of my favorite operators, knows how to have fun and really honest and a fun roleplayer.

Wheatly: Keep up the dedication, I'm surprised with how hard you work you're not an admin yet.

Mendel: Bit neutral on this one, you've proven you are a very nice guy, you just say the wrong shit at wrong times. All you need to do is watch what you say.

Rawrimadinosaur: Only negative on here. You are judgmental, you pull things about other people out of your ass as proven already in front of many. You are rude, and mean. You need to either leave for a time for your own good to learn how to interact with people properly or just keep your mouth shut more.

Farewell, it was an amazing experience I hope to have many more,
~Ferub
Ferub
Ferub

Back to top Go down

My Leave of Absence Empty Re: My Leave of Absence

Post by The_Wheatly Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:32 pm

See ya, I wouldn't recommend getting too attached to Freedom Roleplay. It doesn't look like it's going to sustain for long.
The_Wheatly
The_Wheatly
Operator

Back to top Go down