Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What we've lost...

3 posters

Go down

What we've lost...  Empty What we've lost...

Post by Golden-Spy Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:09 am

I've just come across our old forums, I didn't know they still functioned... For those who find this, those who where apart of our community before we fell. Thank you, thank you all for being close to Vortex Gaming we had a nice run, we ment hundreds of great people; I wish we could return, sooner rather than later... I don't intend for our community to remain a corpse, I will revive it, it may not be for a while, but it will happen.

I grew to enjoy the company of many of our members, I never got the chance to roleplay with the majority unfortunately; life has a funny way of dragging you out into the real world, and that is exactly what was and still is happening, I am luck to get the free time to even write this... It would be Vortex gaming's 10th month today...

I hope all of our members find new places in new communities, or move on to new games, and continue your fun; I know of some that have been offline since the day we shutdown. Goodbye my friends; for you, for all.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

What we've lost...  Empty Re: What we've lost...

Post by Enclave096 Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 pm

I'm with you 100% of the way.
Enclave096
Enclave096

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Trolled Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:12 pm

*sigh*

I hate myself for what I've done here and I cringe everytime I think of it. Regardless, I think my fellow members have had some wonderful times.

I think that we, as a community, have lost nothing. The administration and playerbase have been bound together, similar to the that of a family almost.

This entire endeavor brought us together.
Sir Trolled
Sir Trolled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down