Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grotto plans

+6
TheFlamingTaco
ㅤㅤ
Sly775
Judge
PhoenixShay
blargy blargy
10 posters

Go down

Grotto plans Empty Grotto plans

Post by blargy blargy Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:40 pm

So I need to post this again, and I edited it around the first time but never saved it. So this will be a rough draft till I post everything I already posted and then go back and edit them.

There is a massive problem us MPF have found. So many citizens in D6, and not much we can do. A few of us have suggested ideas for check points. And they might just work. But I want to do something more long lasting. I want to turn the basement of the Grotto into a forward base for units. The stall way into D6 is easy to get to, and often found OOC, but what it does have is a functional downstairs. Through this, we can keep tabs on Rebel actives upstairs, and prevent and detain people who decide to use the stall. By adding cameras down stairs, and furnishing it with MPF equipment, we can actively call it our own. This opens up a direct way into the sewers if need be, and can potentially make the grotto less deadly to enter. Allowing consent tabs on D6 and a safer environment for citizens.
blargy blargy
blargy blargy

Back to top Go down

Grotto plans Empty Re: Grotto plans

Post by blargy blargy Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:49 pm

Call me a lich, cause I'ma necro the shit outta this thread. Now is a better time than ever to implement in. We have a lot more units, and any units wishing to volunteer should come to me. We have an abundance of units and too many civs will shoot for D6 and the surrounding, we cannot let this happen.
blargy blargy
blargy blargy

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixShay Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:52 pm

I like the idea.
+support

PhoenixShay

http://www.phoenixshay.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:52 pm

+Support
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly775 Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:36 am

From an MPF idea its good. But as a citizen, it is the only place they can be free.
Sly775
Sly775

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/sly775

Back to top Go down

Post by ㅤㅤ Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:46 am

-Support. If any MPF found the base ic I think they should forget, because It stops citizens from making a cool base. To be honest we do not need more MPF bases;we have the Nexus. The rebels need an underground network.
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Post by blargy blargy Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:22 pm

The plan is to make citizens less free. Obvi that's not a great thing to hear but what it really boils down to is that this is an oppressive world. It should not be easy to fight back, units should always been seen and our grip must be tight on even the places we can't squeeze the life out of.
blargy blargy
blargy blargy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFlamingTaco Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:34 pm

+Support

I agree. This is an oppressive world, with the Combine owning every citizen. There are too many people sitting around in the base 24/7. We need to be able to enforce the Combine's law more effectively, as half the time, the minges/newbies are running around the plaza, audio-violating and mingepunching, while all the good RPers are sitting around in the rebel base, doing nothing.
TheFlamingTaco
TheFlamingTaco

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Fuckin' Garrison Wed May 07, 2014 2:55 pm

TheFlamingTaco wrote:+Support

I agree. This is an oppressive world, with the Combine owning every citizen. There are too many people sitting around in the base 24/7. We need to be able to enforce the Combine's law more effectively, as half the time, the minges/newbies are running around the plaza, audio-violating and mingepunching, while all the good RPers are sitting around in the rebel base, doing nothing.

I know this is old and all, but- OP was talking about the ONE room downstairs... Not the Rebel base.

Yuri Fuckin' Garrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameston Wed May 07, 2014 3:25 pm

As an active MPF unit, I can see how you get this idea. But, I feel as though it would actually hinder the Roleplay for people rather than help it. In all roleplays I like having a place where I can just go and hang out. Usually a bar is the prime place and if the units just came into the one place where people go to hang out, it would no longer be fun for people playing as citizens, only for the MPF. There are not many places in the ghetto to go and hang out at due to the fact that the overly douchey elitist rebels practically own it. As of now there are two spots to relax at: The Cafe which is in a combine controlled area, and the Grotto which is not. There are areas for both factions and making both areas under one faction would be stupid and unfair. So I cast my vote.

-Support
Jameston
Jameston

Back to top Go down

Post by Printer1019 Wed May 07, 2014 5:59 pm

+support

Printer1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden-Spy Thu May 08, 2014 11:38 am

I agree, I will see what I can do about implementing it.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down