Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willingness and Effort is what we need. And that's what we're getting. :)

5 posters

Go down

Willingness and Effort is what we need. And that's what we're getting. :) Empty Willingness and Effort is what we need. And that's what we're getting. :)

Post by Sheeplie Mon May 19, 2014 10:55 pm

http://www.vortexroleplay.com/t465-metropolice-the-final-test-project-resolute-phase-3-read#2481
Bomber152 [TEAM YORK]: On it

[̵̶̸̶̷̅̅͟͞A̸n̸o̴n[̵̶̸̶̷̅̅͟͞VG]: Getting on there immediately.
[VG] Sheeplie: Thanks. Smile
[̵̶̸̶̷̅̅͟͞A̸n̸o̴n[̵̶̸̶̷̅̅͟͞VG]: No, thank you Very Happy

http://www.vortexroleplay.com/t465-metropolice-the-final-test-project-resolute-phase-3-read#2481
Venomancer is now Online.
Venomancer: Alright, on it now.

Good to see some spirits happy about the changes.

Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Willingness and Effort is what we need. And that's what we're getting. :) Empty Re: Willingness and Effort is what we need. And that's what we're getting. :)

Post by Dorklord Mon May 19, 2014 10:57 pm

It is good to see people eager to go out of their way to do this and realize their mistakes and change them.

Good on all of you!
Dorklord
Dorklord

Back to top Go down

Willingness and Effort is what we need. And that's what we're getting. :) Empty Re: Willingness and Effort is what we need. And that's what we're getting. :)

Post by Nugget and Skull Mon May 19, 2014 11:51 pm

What, nothing from me about how I'm excited for when apps open to errbody again with my already pre-completed application? DO YOU NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE?! I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL! I mean, that cat gif was kind of funny, right?

To be serious, a positive reaction is good. Yes, there will be people upset about needing to reapply, but that will be expected as schedules aren't always fair. Kicking out the failRPers is the goal and hopefully, this is the goal Vortex will reach.
Nugget and Skull
Nugget and Skull
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Tue May 20, 2014 12:17 am

People have this strange ability to live up to the expectations you set.

I'm proud people didn't just up and leave. I am very surprised.

This has gone beyond my wildest expectation, and that means we should be doing it right.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomber152 Tue May 20, 2014 6:24 pm

I am glad to see other dedicated players supporting the Project and staying loyal to the Vortex Community.  Very Happy

Keep em comin!
Bomber152
Bomber152

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:27 pm

Damn it, I'm too late.
gotta do all of the stuff. mk then

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum