Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is with pain in my heart I must announce my departure from Vortex.

+8
Sir Trolled
jedinator
Sly775
Ferub
RawrDinosaur77
klindahl14
Golden-Spy
Duspende
12 posters

Go down

It is with pain in my heart I must announce my departure from Vortex. Empty It is with pain in my heart I must announce my departure from Vortex.

Post by Duspende Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:29 am

The events that has taken place over the last few days has led me to realise that I can't help VG the way I thought I could. This isn't about the hackers or about the dead server, this is about the staff and the way things are run.

You're all really cool people and what not, but I don't intend to continue spending the amount of time here I have spent already. It's not worth it to me.

Sheeplie is not consistent or consequent enough. He says he will do all these things and nothing happens (note: most of you don't know what this is about, but it's staff related.)

The wrong people are in charge, the right people are being dusted under the rug and told to "wait". VG's clock is running out unless changes happen, and I hope sincerely that me leaving is what makes Sheeplie realise that he needs to get his shit together.

You can't be a boss and a friend at the same time. It just doesn't work. Sometimes you need to put down the "friendship" bracelet and fucking crack some skulls to get results.

I have seen things like this happen numerous times, and the end result is always the same.

Some of you are probably glad to see me go, and I'm happy I could give some of you one last joy as I depart from VG.

This doesn't mean I'm removing everyone from my friends list, because you're mostly cool people.

Mendel; You're not a bad guy, but you need to drop your pretentious egocentric attitude. The server isn't about you or about your resistance, and you need to stop abusing your rank and playing your "my feelings are hurt" card in order to get Sheeplie to submit to your every whim.

Golden; You're fucking amazing. Nothing bad to say about you.

Sparklez; You have potential, keep at it.

Kenny; We didn't talk much, but you seem like a rational and sensible person keep up the good work.

Wheatley; You're great, and I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more.

Sheeplie; Man the fuck up and start making decisions. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you continue being this soft-hearted good guy, people will take advantage of it. People like Mendel.

I didn't spend all this time here in order to suck up to Mendel or Sheeplie and literally DEMAND my SA, what kind of shit is that?

Good luck, VG.

Duspende
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

It is with pain in my heart I must announce my departure from Vortex. Empty Re: It is with pain in my heart I must announce my departure from Vortex.

Post by Golden-Spy Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:44 am

This really hurts me, I wish it didn't come to this. I will miss having you on the server, I am sure a lot of our players will too.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

It is with pain in my heart I must announce my departure from Vortex. Empty Re: It is with pain in my heart I must announce my departure from Vortex.

Post by Golden-Spy Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:48 am

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by klindahl14 Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:37 am

Duspende i'm going to fucking miss you. You where the best moderator, admin, super admin, player, mpf, ect. I really hope i can add you on steam and join your community if you have one. You are awesome. I'm so sad that you are leaving though.. You practially ran the in game server. I'm going to miss you alot dude.

Rip KING
klindahl14
klindahl14

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrDinosaur77 Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:15 am

Wish you the best Duspende, good luck!

RawrDinosaur77

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferub Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:09 am

I always hoped this day would not come, or I would not be around to see it.

Here's to you Dusp, you were a amazing player, moderator and a better friend.
Ferub
Ferub

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly775 Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:19 am

Damn man, that sucks. Bby don't go! :'( you were one of the best staff members and will be greatly missed!
Sly775
Sly775

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/sly775

Back to top Go down

Post by jedinator Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 am

I like all the admins, but you just seemed the most relating to the users. Although you were the one doing most of the work, you did a good job at it. I will miss you man.

jedinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Trolled Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:53 pm

@Mendelevius
Sir Trolled
Sir Trolled

Back to top Go down

Post by Noahleahy Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Goodbye Duspende, you were one of the best admins I have came into contact with, Good luck.

Noahleahy

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:38 pm

Gonna miss Duspende.

Even though we haven't really talked or did anything, except RP a bit together, I'm gonna miss you.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we're going to miss you a lot.
Anon
Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomber152 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:43 pm

Good luck man, it was fun RP'ing with an active admin such as yourself.
Bomber152
Bomber152

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:50 pm

Jesus fuck Dus, you gave in?

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down