Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet.

+2
ㅤㅤ
Golden-Spy
6 posters

Go down

What is your favorite emotion? -Because entertaining is my goal! This may help some :D -Golden

A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. I_vote_lcap31%A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 9 ]
A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. I_vote_lcap17%A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. I_vote_lcap7%A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. I_vote_lcap17%A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. I_vote_lcap10%A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. I_vote_lcap0%A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. I_vote_lcap0%A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 29

A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. Empty A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet.

Post by Golden-Spy Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:30 am

Sheeplie and I have been talking about future changes to the in game playstyle, and how MPF works.

#1: MPF Units will be "Required" to have family ties. (Unit goes rogue, family dies) {More Half-Life 2 Lore based)

#2: Overwatch units/OTA will no longer use OTA format, as it conflicts with Half-Life 2 Lore. They are still heavily augmented, and will only speak when needed, just like in Half-Life 2. *Grenade lands at OTA's feet* OTA UNIT: SHIT! *DED*

#3: Patrolling will be required, not doing so will result in a blackmark, depending on the situation. -Standing around the nexus/notafk/notRCT=Blackmark. Standing around outside "Guarding" without orders to do so./If/ Caught ICly.

#4: MPF units acting like morons/OOC dinking around, and OOC stupidity, can = Whitelist removal.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another thing Sheeplie and I spoke of was future plans, with our summer sale. Once its completed we are going to be looking into a better host, we expect less latency issue, and less lag on the server-side, this will not account for Client-side internet issues. We even brainstormed buying a dedicated server. That however would be a massive financial decision as a good server is very expensive. We may or may not be able to do that, not at this time anyway, perhaps in the future if we are able.

I have been here since the day of this server and communities birth, and I will not see it die anytime soon! We will push on, we will survive! We are strong! We are grateful to all of our community members for their support in all of this, though we have lost a few members, and administrators they will always be welcome back! Forgiveness is key!

-Golden-Spy

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. Empty Re: A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet.

Post by Golden-Spy Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:31 am

-Love is my favorite emotion.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet. Empty Re: A few changes will be made once the server is back up and fully operational. -Not set in stone, as of yet.

Post by Golden-Spy Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:32 am

I left out sadness, because I doubt anyone would really like it? At least not in a non-sarcastic way.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by ㅤㅤ Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:53 am

People without family ties could join the MPF force, just not move up the ranks.
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrDinosaur77 Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:39 am

Looks interesting to me, might be fun to make a toon that's related to a CP, act as a source of morality, create IC drama.

RawrDinosaur77

Back to top Go down

Post by Nugget and Skull Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:00 am

Give people more of a reason to fear the Combine. There's way too many rebels that are heroes in their own mind. Plaza rebellions, rogue infiltrations, and just straight up attacking units in the open is what I've seen with an over abundance. We need the resistance to fear the Combine because they could literally just crush the city and move on. If they plan to retake a city, it needs to be planned carefully instead of what people seem to think is a resistance in which they just succeed because 'teh cumbeans die esy in Half-Life 2 lol'. I've heard a lot of good things about Aurora but I'm still concerned about the overall amount of citizens that either are super angry lolwebuls or just sociopaths that kill their fellow human being without remorse. I'm legitimately considering a guide titled 'how not to be a robot' if people can't figure out even basic psychology.

But yeah, give more of a reason to fear without making the MPF openly oppressive. That'd be nice.
Nugget and Skull
Nugget and Skull
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VenomousOutcast Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:45 pm

Nugget and Skull wrote:Give people more of a reason to fear the Combine. There's way too many rebels that are heroes in their own mind. Plaza rebellions, rogue infiltrations, and just straight up attacking units in the open is what I've seen with an over abundance. We need the resistance to fear the Combine because they could literally just crush the city and move on. If they plan to retake a city, it needs to be planned carefully instead of what people seem to think is a resistance in which they just succeed because 'teh cumbeans die esy in Half-Life 2 lol'. I've heard a lot of good things about Aurora but I'm still concerned about the overall amount of citizens that either are super angry lolwebuls or just sociopaths that kill their fellow human being without remorse. I'm legitimately considering a guide titled 'how not to be a robot' if people can't figure out even basic psychology.

But yeah, give more of a reason to fear without making the MPF openly oppressive. That'd be nice.

Yeah, I totally agree, there wasn't that type of.. Sense of fear among the MPF. It also needs to show more oppression with held back rations, blocked off districts, etc.
VenomousOutcast
VenomousOutcast

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Quintonias Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:27 pm

question: what would "OOC stupidity" be as an example? like jut goofing off in OOC and not actually RPing much or at all? or just contant jokes? Like what would be qualified a OOC stupidity?

Darth Quintonias

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down