Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] GreyBox's MPF Application.

2 posters

Go down

[DENIED] GreyBox's MPF Application. Empty [DENIED] GreyBox's MPF Application.

Post by GreyBox Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:37 am

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: GreyBox.

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011493367/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25613819

1. How long have you been on the server?
Two days.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I do.
I roleplay alot.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
I like the MPF, the metropolice systems, on this server
seem amazing, how they have set them up.
I also like to study and sciences, (Alpha Div)
so that's why I'd like my character, to join the Metropolice force.
It also gives my character a better backstory, which is some portion of roleplay.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
Everything.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?
Yes, I did.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.

I'll set up a scenario quickly, to show you. I walk into the plaza, and I see a injured officer.
I call in a 10-99; and 10-41. Two NOMAD units rush to my location. They start to bandage the downed officer, when I hear faint footsteps on the catwalk, I draw out my pistol, and aim up. A man is standing there, with a pistol. I say "Put the weapon down!" he has no response. He just seems to stand there, idle, like he didn't hear what I had said. I yelled once more. "Put the weapon down, or I will shoot you!" The man on the catwalk, clicked directly into action. He pulls the hammer back on his pistol, ejecting a round. He aims down the sights, at me. By the time he had done that, I had aimed down the sights too. The Nomad unit's had stop bandaging the officer by then, they had drawn their firearms too. He shot at one of the nomad units, he was 10-99; immediately. We both fired at the man, he was critically injured. The originally downed officer, had enough strength to stand up and walk. Me and the Union unit, had walked up onto the catwalks, and retrieved the body. The citizens gazed in amazement. We had dragged it into the nexus incinerator, and burnt his body.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.
I'd take to the nearest cover, calling in, 11-49, 10-103m, 11-99 and 10-18. I would draw my firearm, I would give a quick look to the man. He has dark brown hair, and seems to be wearing some sort of uniform. By the time that I had examined the mentally unfit four units had arrived to my position. I had thought up a plan, being the highest of ranking along the group. I asked two men, to split up, and comb the side of the plaza, being wary, that the man is armed. They set themselves, into a position, amazingly they did not get seen doing so. By that stage he had ran out of ammunition in his firearm, he ejected a magazine. I griped my radio, and pressed down the transmitter button. "Are you unit's in position?" I get a response. "Yes sir!" The man got a magazine from his patch that hanged on his right shoulder, he slipped it into the pistol. By that time, the citizens in the plaza had been long gone. I gripped my radio once more, pressing the transmitter again. "Fire when ready!" "Roger that." Four shots went off, at around the same time. The subject had been killed, he had a wound to the chest, the leg, stomach, and head.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
1.  Find them, and move up to them.
2.  Command them to face the closet wall. If they do not follow the command, you can call for backup.
3.  Make sure to tie them, also do this, ask them in looc if they resist or not.
4.  Make them apply, you need to know if they are an anti-citizen or not.
5. If they are an anti-citizen call for backup. If not, proceed to step 6.
6.  Choose what punishment they deserve based on the crime.
7.  If they are to be detained, stay with them for their detainment period  
8. Once their detainment is over, tell them to face the cells' wall.
9.  Knock them unconscious, using your stunstick.
10. Drag them out of the cell, and drop them by the city's perimeters.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?
Yes.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Call an admin, to sort it out with you, and the other person.

13. Past MPF experiences?
Countless times.

14. Why should we accept your application?
I have put alot of time into it, and I think I deserve to be accepted.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
Well, it may not be as better as other peoples, but to me it looks well worked on.
That's why I think I should be accepted.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?
Not really.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
Nope.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
Yes, I can.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
A very.. basic understanding.

20. How active are you on the server?
Fairly active.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Maxim Kristovich.
Height: 6'2.
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen.
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Stastinya Kristovich.

Father's Full Name: Anton Kristovich.

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 08.

Character Backstory: His mother ran her hands through Maxim's hair, she smiled. She stopped running her hands, along his hair, and patted him on the back of the head, it was silent actions.
They spoke their native langauge."Now.. be careful, my big son! Remember, to wear shoes.. when playing outside.. bee's they get you." Maxim looked up at his mum, he was roughly only 8.
"Ofcourse mother, you are best mother in the whole motherland!" After saying his "speech" he had slipped his orange coloured shoes on, and ran outside greeting his best friend Belvich.
They played together in the field of yellow sun-flowers near Maxim's house, they had much fun. By mid-day his father had yelled for him. "Come on! It's lunch time!" Maxim said goodbye to his friend Belvich.
Maxim ran up through the field, and into his house. When he got in, his mother was sobbing. She appeared to have a letter in her hand. Maxim remained quite. His father acted like a professional ignoring
Maxim's mother sobbing. His father, grabbed two plates from the drawer, he had put two sliced sandwiches onto each plate. His father, and Maxim headed outside. They sat on the back step, looking at the clouds.
He began to talk in a soft voice. "Maxim.. your.. mother, she has.. a problem... her father, has died." "But.. father? is she okay?" "Maybe.. but for now.. we will never know."

*Side note* Didn't have any better idea's for a backstory... nice and short, maybe not good. I'd work on it if I had more time.

GreyBox

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] GreyBox's MPF Application. Empty Re: [DENIED] GreyBox's MPF Application.

Post by Judge Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:01 pm

DENIED

There are grammar issues all over.
Feel free to re-apply after revising your whole application.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down