Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Writing.

3 posters

Go down

Fallout  Writing. Empty Fallout Writing.

Post by ㅤㅤ Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:35 pm

WELCOME TO ROBCO INDUSTRIES (TM) TERMLINK

>SET TERMINAL/INQUIRE

RIT - V300

>SET FILE/PROTECTION - OWNER : RWED  ACCOUNTS.F
>SET HALT  RESTART/MAINT

Initializing Robco Industries(TM) MF Boot Agent v2.3.0
RETROS BIOS
RBIOS-4.02.08.00 52EE5.E7.E8
Copyright 2201 - 2203 Robco Ind.
Uppernem: 180kb
Root  (5A8)
Maintenance Mode

>RUN DEBUG ACCOUNTS.F

ROBCO INDUSTRIES (TM) TERMNLINK PROTOCOL
ENTER PASSWORD NOW
********ION
ACCEPTED. WELCOME - BROTHER KYUN

Today, Morpheus ordered me to accompany Tenant on his search for prime normals. He believed that because I was a Prime I'd be better at finding. He was wrong. The only thing CLOSE we found to a prime is an only slightly irradiated Woman who was born in a sterilized hospital. Not even a Vault. Complications seem to rise more and more today. Elder Jain continues to do her best to convert others to our Cathedral. She truly believes the 'Great Flame' wants all of these followers. If you ask me, all he seems to want is his precious Super Muties. I am all for cleansing this putrid land, but it would seem we have little effect on the Master's plans. Perhaps there is something Morpheus or the Master is not telling us. Elder Jain will soon want me to bring her afternoon meal so I don't have much more time before I am to return to work. I'm going to have a quick snack myself.

>LOG OFF

IT IS NOW SAFE TO TURN OFF THIS TERMINAL.

RIT - V300

Robco Industries(TM) MF Boot Agent v2.3.0
RETROS BIOS
Root (5A8)
Maintenance Mode

>RUN LOGIN.F

ENTER PASSWORD NOW
********ION

A few of the brothers decided it was time for them to, at last, evolve. They have taken the liberty of evolving themselves with the aid of the Master and the F.E.V vat. Unification is one thing, but giving up so much of yourself like that is madness. I must admit, I have taken quite the liking to Sister Marilyn. She is so beautiful. She has the prettiest midnight shaded hair and the most piercing lime green eyes. They almost seem to touch your soul as she stares into your own eyes. She is a mere brown robe unlike myself as a purple. I have taken the liberty to teach her the proper prayers and hymns for the different days and she is a fast learner. Sister Jain congratulated me on spreading the knowledge of the Cathedral.

The nightkin are great beings to converse with. They have such intellect and wonderful experiences to offer. They prefer to be stealthed most if not at all times with their stealth boys, however, which is a little ridiculous. One can still see their outline if looking carefully and I believe they only use these items for intimidation purposes. I suppose if no one knew you were there in the FIRST place and no one expected you to be using a stealth boy, I trust it would be more effective. Back on the subject of muties, you ever try talking to one without a damn lipbrace? That top lip jabbers EVERYWHERE! It is no wonder they are to wear the leather straps holding their upper lip. I met a nightkin earlier today, went by "Genaro" and his upper lip was huge. When he began to speak, it just flapped everywhere and even in his mouth a bit. Perhaps a result of the mutation. He is the only other mutie I have seen not to wear a lip brace with the exception of Marcus. Marcus seems to not need one of those braces for some reason. He does perfectly fine without one...

This friday, I believe I will take Sister Marilyn with me to pray before resting period.

RIT - V300

Robco Industries(TM) MF Boot Agent v2.3.0
RETROS BIOS
Root (5A8)
Maintenance Mode

>RUN LOGIN.F

ENTER PASSWORD NOW
********ION

Today, I was finally taken to be shown the Master. I have reached the rank where I no longer passively communicate with him from computers. I, first hand, witnessed the great flame in all his glory. I spoke to him and about the unity and I was impressed to say the least. He truly is a visionary of this age. I have to say, however that his presence greatly disturbed me when I spoke to him. He isn't the prettiest looking of leaders. In fact, his appearance is very off putting.

I have here a full scan of the Master and his physical appearance. The terminal could not fully determine what a few of his body parts were and this is a little er.. Strange to say the least.

LOAD C:/TERMINAL-CATHDRL/PROGRAMFILES/DESKTOP/DOCUMENTS/MASTER-SCAN.TSF
WARNING: THIS PROGRAM MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE CURRENT VERSION OF TERMINAL.SCAN. YOU ARE CURRENTLY ON VERSION (2.13). LOAD ANYWAY?

>Y

LOADING MASTER-SCAN.TSF PLEASE WAIT...

Fallout  Writing. Master_aimed_shot

I don't exactly fully understand his biology or what he is specifically made of other than human flesh and terminals... He definitely seems to have grown spare and extra limbs. I think I will study the Master and just what he is as a side project. I wonder why he didn't make himself a mutant like the others?

I brought this to Sister Marilyn when I should not have. She seems just as interested as I am.
Moving on, I heard Morpheus and the Lieutenant arguing earlier today. I don't know what, it was through a few walls. All I could hear was both of them equally shouting a fair amount of loud curses and it did not sound pretty.

I believe Morpheus fails to realize that we are essentially just a disguise for the Master's army to look holy and to make it look like it is for the greater good.
But everyone will be unified one day..
And if not? They will be sterilized and shall not breed, and be under Unity control and protection. So AKA, a slave for the Unity.

Let's also not forget that, if the specimen has enough Radiation in him, the FEV-2 could painfully and morbidly turn him into an abomination. But those are the breaks.

And all those who resist will killed, no doubt.
Good, I say.

Good.

People need to learn their place around here.

I for one have changed my mind. I look forward to my own unification.

Last edited by <:KARMA:> on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Fallout  Writing. Empty Re: Fallout Writing.

Post by Dolly Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Very interesting and a lot of work seemed to have been put into this, I actually can say I "love" this.

Dolly
Application Manager + Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:56 pm

Such good.
Much work.
Wow.

On a serious note, good work~
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by ㅤㅤ Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:02 pm

I made the different entries at different times.
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:19 pm

I admire the hardwork, keep it up!

Dolly
Application Manager + Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down