Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Liltrues Civil workers union application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Liltrues Civil workers union application Empty [ACCEPTED] Liltrues Civil workers union application

Post by Liltrue Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Steam Name: Liltrue2012

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064917120

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:52325696

1. How long have you been on the server? Total gameplay time: about 5-6 hours.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes.

3. Why do you want to join the Civil Worker's Union? I have seen many people in the CWU and think I would give try to give it a go.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? That I have to know how to roleplay, use good grammar, and use /me. I also learned that I am loyal to the union. And that I will be taught on how to run a shop.

6. What do you do in this situation. You find an injured officer, his radio is missing and nobody is around. ( Just saying, I am typing this in the view that I am a medic. And have little medical supplies with me.) I ask him if he knew what was hurt. If the situation was dire, ( he was about to die, or could die) bring him to a nearby clinic, if it was not dire, get him to a nearby bench. Or something else to rest him on. Then, investigate the wound, and do what would be necessary to get him on his feet. Then, if he feels better, let him go. If he is not better, help him get to a clinic.

7. Give an example of how to properly roleplay selling citizens items. ( I am the owner of a general store.)
* A citizen walks into the shop, looking at the wares *
Me: Hello. Would you be buying anything today?
Citizen: Yes. I am looking for some AA batteries, a flashlight, and some shoes.
Me: I am sorry sir, but we are out of flashlights. I can, however, help you with your batteries and shoes though.
Citizen: Thank you. How much would this cost?
Me: 8 Tokens.
Citizen reaches out of they pocket, and grabs 8 tokens and puts them on the counter.
Me looks on the shelves labeled "electronics" for AA batteries, grabbing them and putting them in a bag. Then, walks over to the shelves labeled "clothing" and grabs 3 pairs of shoes.
Me: Would you want any of these shoes? If you don't like them, I can go grab some more.
Citizen points to the shoes on the left, saying "These" as he does so.
Me: Ok.
Me puts the shoes in the bag, and hands the bag to the citizen.
Citizen: have a nice day!

8. Can you use good grammar, capitalization, and correct punctuation? Yes, I can.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Lauren ash
Height: 6,3
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): CWU (soon)
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Shelbey harriet

Father's Full Name: Kreisser Von Stirgmun

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 8

Last edited by Sheeplie on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Put down citizen instead of CWU)
Liltrue
Liltrue

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Liltrues Civil workers union application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Liltrues Civil workers union application

Post by Sheeplie Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:56 pm

Accepted
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down