Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] A HypocriticalSituation's C.C.A. Application

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] A HypocriticalSituation's C.C.A. Application Empty [ACCEPTED] A HypocriticalSituation's C.C.A. Application

Post by HypocriticalSituation Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:47 am

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: The_HypocriticalSituation

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053150973/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46442622

1. How long have you been on the server?
At least two days at the very most.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, of course.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
I would enjoy joining the Metropolice Force consisting of a few and vital reasons for doing so. First, I would love to enhance my roleplay, and take it to 'the next level', as you could say, introducing and exposing me more to combat RP, medical RP, as well as Passive RP all combined for this specific role. Second, I would also make it my objective to satisfy others with my RP, making sure not to powergame of failrp with my multitude of /me's I shall produce.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, I have,

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I realized I am completely unfamiliar with the ranks and the labels that are given, so I read over and came to know how Court is similar to Judge, Nomad is similar to Helix on other servers and etc.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?
Yes. It was required.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.
I noticed that I am not allowed to generally argue in LOOC or OOC, and, instead, should request an admin and await for further instructions, or until the problem is resolved.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.
Honestly, considering I would be a rather low rank, I would swiftly take action by taking cover by anywhere's near. After that procedure is completed, I would request help, while remembering to include FearRP, assuming I'd only be equipped with a 9mm pistol, and the citizen seems quite... 'crazed'. After requesting for an officer's help, I would suppress the citizen with gunshots from my own firearm, as well as sometimes shout things like, "Anti-Citizen!" or "Help!" until extra units arrived at the scene to leave matters into a higher and more suitable rank for the problem.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
- You are first, of course, required to 'spot' the criminal and transfer over towards their current location. I would recommend with caution, depending on the situation and 'crimes' committed
- Second, you are to instruct them to move onto the wall, preferably in an aggressive manner. If they do not comply, you are to request back up or use your stun stick to reinforce the given order.
- Third, tie them in a superior manner whilst also remembering to give them a chance to resist if they wish, whether it be via at the end of a /me or LOOCly spoken.
- Fourth, question the 'criminal' to apply, then check his/her data via /viewdata [Name]. *Remember to /me!
- Fifth, if they are classified as an anti-citizen, call in for extra units to attend to the problem. If not, continue to step six.
-Sixth, contemplate for a short amount of time on what specific punishment he/she should receive, depending on the 'crime' committed. Whether it be the end of your stinging stun stick, or the end of your gun.
-Seventh, if they are to be detained from public society, bring them to an appropriate cell [Group/Individual] then stay with them until the selected amount of time has passed.
- Eighth, once their cycle[s] are over, ask them once again to face the cell wall.
- Ninth, beat the citizen until he/she appears to be unconscious from your actions.
- Finally, tenth, relocate their body to a remote and undisturbed area within the vicinity of the city, then await for them to regain their consciousness before untying them and let them 'run free'.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?
Yes.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Absolutely.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Contact an admin automatically, then await further instructions. Do not argue with the opposing player.

13. Past MPF experiences?
Yes. I have had what is known as a 'Combine Assassin', and no, she was not doing back flips like there was no tomorrow, and taking down a room full of ten rebels. I made her logically fit for that role, and I have also had multiple 04-02's throughout my RPing experiences.

14. Why should we accept your application?
Because I would assume it could enhance other players -- as well as my own -- Roleplay, benefiting everybody. Also, I would consider myself a rather swell C.C.A. Roleplayers.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
I would not wan't to insult any other person's application, so I will just say; my grammar was exquisite, my reasoning was reasonable, and I am a rather experienced Roleplayer, for the one's who've known me.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?
Not frequently. Only if it is something worth, which is not usual.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
Lord Hipster
This is all who actually know me from STEAM, but joined when I also did.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
Yes. It's my specialty.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Yes.

20. How active are you on the server?
Frequently On. My school hours are 6:00 AM - 4:50 PM Central. I am on 4:50 PM - 8:55 PM, naturally.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Of Course.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Hannah R. Lazroe
Height: 5'9" [5 Feet 9 Inches]
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: Zero [0]

Mother's Full Name: Joanne E. Lazroe

Father's Full Name: Alvin G. Lazroe

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
City Four
City Thirty Two
City Thirteen
City Eighty Nine
City Two
City Seventy
City Thirteen
City Twelve

Character Backstory: Hannah, before the war, was a kind, loving, and caring person, but also fairly wealthy, who lived in Arizona. Her family owned a farm, which sold multiple items, such has produce, beef, fruit, and farming equipment. This was only when she was a young adolescent, however. Before everything went wrong during those seven fatal hours that will never leave her mind. Hannah was a educated girl, too. She attended a public school that was surprising in it's fine quality, and held not as many students as expected. Her life was going great, it was what she would like to still have. Until one awful and terrible day happened when Earth was invaded due to the opened portal. It was unexpected, and all that they received of their fizzy television was to evacuate to a city. Some city with a number that she does not remember. Only driving and driving until they reached a huge structured wall where they were being given uniforms and their vehicle taken away by strange men in uniforms. It was devastating. Motherless children, childless mothers, widows, and spouse less humans gathered within. This was when it all began, when she was transferred away from her family city by city. It wasn't the life she wanted, but had to live with. Had to adapt. And now that she is older and knows much more about the world she currently lives in, she's improvised many plans to acquire tokens for food. Water. Clothes. Nothing seemed to work, until she finally was cut down to the plan of joining the own army that had separated her from her family. And that was the decision she made to help her through the new, cruel-hearted world.  [[ The rest can be found out ICly; the specific details, anyways. Didn't want to give away too much. ]]

Last edited by Sheeplie on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:40 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to answer a certain question.)

HypocriticalSituation

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] A HypocriticalSituation's C.C.A. Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] A HypocriticalSituation's C.C.A. Application

Post by TheHipster Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:52 am

Great Application. I enjoyed it. +Support

TheHipster

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] A HypocriticalSituation's C.C.A. Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] A HypocriticalSituation's C.C.A. Application

Post by Sheeplie Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:40 am

Accepted
Well done, very nice.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down