Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Liltrues MPF application

4 posters

Go down

[DENIED] Liltrues MPF application Empty [DENIED] Liltrues MPF application

Post by Liltrue Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Steam Name: Liltrue

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064917120/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52325696

1. How long have you been on the server? Total gameplaywise, id say about 24+ hours. Iv'e been playing for a while.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes. I passive RP as my antlion. For mostly I am ICly looking for food in the industrial area.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force? I enjoy being MPF and wish to expand my experience and knowledge of them. I also wish to fill in the absence of CP, if the demand grows. (many citizens, JW and not enough CP or OTA, that kind of stuff)

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes. the MPF ones, of course.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? To think my application out, plan it, make it make sense. Put time into it.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides? Yes, but the radio code seemed gibberish to me.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide. I learned how to properly detain and punish people. I learned what the radio codes mean, I wont lie, it seemed Chinese to me. I also learned what equipment I could get at certain ranks.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good. First, I try to get the citizen to stop. If he does not, use whatever means to knock him out (If I am a higher tier, use a stun grenade). If he hurts an officer or still does not stop, amputate him on the spot.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Step one: Find the criminal(s) and move to intercept.
Step two: Have them face a wall. If they refuse, use my stunstick or call for backup.
Step three: Ask them if they resist a tie. If not, tie.
Step four: Make them apply, then can their viewdata (/me it)
Step five: If 647E, call for backup. If not, continue.
Step six: Decide what punishment is suitable for the factors in the crime.
Step seven: If they are detained, detain them AND stay with them.
Step eight: When detainment is over, have them face the wall.
Step nine: Knock them unconscious with the stunstick.
Step ten: Bring them to a area seen fit, untie them and set them free.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide? Yes. I have read the entire thing and understand the ranking process. (which union is the division I plan on joining.)

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players? Yes. I rarely argue unless they minge or know how to properly RP, but fail RP on purpose.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players? Stop the RP and contact an admin. Make sure everyone agrees we should do so, and don't argue until the admin arrives. If there is no admin, contact a mod or op.

13. Past MPF experiences? Yes, on RealityRoleplay. I can send you the link for the accepted app for proof too. I know much about the UU and MPF lore.

14. Why should we accept your application? I have been MPF on other servers before and enjoy carrying out the tasks of the UU. I do what I am told and understand that I am to follow all the rules of the MPF.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications? Personally, I think most of the time there is not a good amount of CP to the amount of citizens. Like today, there were 9 citizens and 2 CP. I wish to add 1 more to that list. I have never minged or failed rp in my 60 hours of HL2RP.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot? The only times I can say I really complain is if someone is not abiding by the rules or they are minging. Other than that, can't say I do.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you? I do have one friend, "TheIrishTemplar" but he does not get on much.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail? A little rusty, but good and improving

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore? Yes, iv'e played Half-Life 2, episode 1 and 2.

20. How active are you on the server? I get on every other day, I always play 2-5 hours when I get on.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player? I do indeed plan on doind so.

CHARACTER INFORMATION: (why john wanted to join the cp) When the invasion happened, John was moved from his current city, to city 8. The next couple years was hard. Horrible beatings, horrible synthetic paste, horrible living conditions, the list went on. John was smothered by UU propaganda to "Enlist in a local civil protection team squadron". He knew if he joined, the beatings would stop. He would get decent food, and somewhere away from a tiny room with broken windows and run down furniture. So, john went to the local recruitment center and did so.

Name: John Macgrath
Height: 6,2
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Aram Macgrath

Father's Full Name: Jenifer Riley

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: 8

Last edited by Judge on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Liltrue
Liltrue

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Liltrues MPF application Empty Re: [DENIED] Liltrues MPF application

Post by eatforlife Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:01 pm

-Support.

Longer answers, more detail, and effort are all required for acceptance.

eatforlife

Back to top Go down

Post by TheElderHobo Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:02 pm

(-support)
Don't forget the character background, and didn't do so good on the situation.
TheElderHobo
TheElderHobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:25 pm

I give you [-Support], negative.

You didn't put almost any effort into your application.
That's like saying your role-play will not have effort.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:28 pm

DENIED

Feel free to re-apply with more effort.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down