Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's City Scanner Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's City Scanner Application Empty [ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's City Scanner Application

Post by TheFlamingTaco Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:20 pm

APPLICATION:  

Steam Name: [VG] TheFlamingTaco

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048156585/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43945428

1. How long have you been on the server?
I have been with Vortex Roleplay for about a month and a half.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I know how to properly RP using /me's and how to speak like a scanner or OTA.

3. Why do you want to play as a City Scanner?
I want to play as a scanner because they are a vital part to catching citizens doing crimes. Most anti-citizens are caught because a scanner saw them, and uploaded a picture, so the units could get them. I want to be able to be one of the key reasons anti-citizens are caught.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, I have read all the application guidelines.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I've learned that scanners must follow orders, because they are not human, simply built to follow orders. They can be ordered by any unit rank except for RCT. Scanners can take pictures and upload them to the units' visors by pressing R when in first person mode. You switch first or third person by pressing E.

6. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes, I know not to argue with other players because all it will do is get both people angry. You should just call an admin.

7. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
If I find myself in a disagreement, I should call a staff member to solve the problem.

8. Why should we accept your application?
My application should because I know how to properly RP, and I have multiple faction whitelists, and I am well known across the server. I can passiveRP, and use /me's in detail.

9. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
Yes, I can PassiveRP in detail. I do it a lot, whether it be patrolling, helping citizens as a rebel, or being a loyalist, reporting crimes.

10. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Yes, I know almost all if not all of the Half-Life 2 lore because I have read about it, and played every Half-Life game, including the episodes.

11. How active are you on the server?
I am on VG everyday, at least 2 hours per day. Usually anywhere from 2-7 hours.

12. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
I have planned, and still do plan on being a loyal player, and I am already. I have devoted several hours to the server already, and I plan on staying with the server as long as possible.

13. Give an example of how to roleplay as a city scanner, using the /me command.
/me flies above the citizen, taking several pictures, sending a series of bright flashes into the citizen's eyes, making a clicking, and whirring noise.

14. What are your Metropolice Force Digits? (You are required to have a MPF character.)
My MPF character's digits are 762. I am a STINGER unit.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Physical Description: Round, Metallic Figure | Large Camera | Metallic Tail Moving | Floating | Indistinct Beeping and Whirring Noises | Bright Camera Flash |

Last edited by TheFlamingTaco on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheFlamingTaco
TheFlamingTaco

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's City Scanner Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's City Scanner Application

Post by Judge Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:25 pm

I give you [+Support], positive.

You didn't finish #5 and #12, though.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's City Scanner Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's City Scanner Application

Post by TheFlamingTaco Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:41 pm

Judge wrote:I give you [+Support], positive.

You didn't finish #5 and #12, though.
Thanks, Judge, I fixed it.  Smile 
TheFlamingTaco
TheFlamingTaco

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:01 pm

+support.

I don't even have to check this app to +support it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFlamingTaco Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Ser.net wrote:+support.

I don't even have to check this app to +support it.
Lol thanks, Ser.
TheFlamingTaco
TheFlamingTaco

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:02 pm

ACCEPTED.

Well done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down