Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] City Scanner Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] City Scanner Application Empty [ACCEPTED] City Scanner Application

Post by Judge Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:00 pm

APPLICATION:  

1. How long have you been on the server?

Approximately a week.

2. Do you know how to properly role-play?

I indeed know how to role-play, and at maximum efficiency. I role-play passively a majority of the time and during that time I am even role-playing to myself so as to immerse others into a living, breathing world.

3. Why do you want to play as a City Scanner?

I wish to role-play as a city scanner in order to be an intelligence agent for the MPF. During times where the MPF are extremely ruining the CP/Citizen ratio, I will often play my scanner. This is so that the ratio is lessened, while giving me a chance to still play a vital MPF role.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

I have thoroughly read the application guidelines.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

I have learned that while role-playing as a scanner I must speak within the dialogue of an over-watch unit. I must follow all units' orders, although orders may be over-ridden by higher ranks. I have also learned that 'E' will put me in first-person and 'R' will snap a snapshot, only going to units' HUD when in first person.

6. Do you understand not to argue with other players?

I understand not to argue with other players. This will be easy for me as I do not often argue with others.

7. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

If I find myself within a disagreement, I must refrain from keeping the argument heated. I will attempt to cool the argument while also contacting an administrator if need-be.

8. Why should we accept your application?

My application should be accepted as I am on the server quite often. City Scanners are also not very commonly seen, and only one or so is often seen a day. I feel that I could help advanced role-play and population to the Scanners.

9. Can you passive role-play, in detail?

I can indeed passive role-play in detail, and it is my favorite thing to do. I often spend much time role-playing by myself to make others feel as if they are within an actual living city.

10. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

I have a moderate to advanced knowledge of Half-Life  lore.

11. How active are you on the server?

I am on the server daily, playing a minimum of two hours. Two hours is often only achieved on a day or two of the weekend where I am busy,

12. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

I do indeed plan on remaining a loyal player, all the way until the time the community ceases to exist. Besides, Vortex has the best setup for HL2RP. I believe I am already loyal as I am on the server every day and spend much time on the forums, mostly reviewing applications.

13. Give an example of how to role-play as a city scanner, using the /me command.

/me bobs within the air as he moves through the plaza.
/me notices suspicious behavior from a citizen.
/me glides towards the citizen, attempting to snap a photograph.
(Press 'E' and then 'R')
/radio SUSPICIOUS CITIZEN DETECTED; 10-20 PLAZA; MOVEMENT VIOLATION

14. What are your Metro-police Force Digits? (You are required to have a MPF character.)

My unit digits are 444.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Physical Description: | Buzzing | Shiny Steel Hull | Glowing Camera Light |

Last edited by Judge on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] City Scanner Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] City Scanner Application

Post by Printer1019 Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:16 pm

[+SUPPORT] A second great application from you. Really good.

Printer1019

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] City Scanner Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] City Scanner Application

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:43 pm

ACCEPTED.

(+) The app was VERY good.
(+/-) You literaly got your MPF yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down