Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Merlin's OTA Application

3 posters

Go down

[DENIED] Merlin's OTA Application  Empty [DENIED] Merlin's OTA Application

Post by Merlin Mon May 12, 2014 7:39 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Not Merlin

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/merlinfoop

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29979110

1. How long have you been on the server?: Since April 4th. A month and a half.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes, I've had experience with this gamemode for 2 years, and I've been getting used to a MPF character as well.

3. Why do you want to be an Overwatch Transhuman Arm?: I want to have an OTA character because it's very different from most of the other classes. It requires a lot of teamwork, and it isn't called in that often, so when it is used it's more satisfying. It's generally a fun class to play and RP as.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?: Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?: The expectations are much greater than other classes. The guidelines also talk about some tips for roleplaying as an OTA, such as the format for chat, and how to roleplay their lack of emotions the right way.

6. What do you do in this situation. A judgement waiver is called, and your fellow Overwatch units are heading to the slums, just like ordered. You, however, happen to still be in the plaza.: Report on the radio that you are on your way, and hurry up over there.

7. Do you understand that you are mostly mechanical and must follow orders, and cannot make decisions or have passive conversations with other players?: Yes, there are other classes for this.

8. Give an example of how to properly speak as an Overwatch Transhuman Arm.

"647A HAS MOVED INTO DISTRICT SIX; AMPUTATE ON VISCON;;"
"OUT OF AMMO; MOVING INTO COVER;"
"OVERWATCH ADVISE; MULTIPLE 647A LOCATED IN DISTRICT FOUR; REQUESTING ORDERS;"

9. Have you received breach training on your MPF character? Yes. One man goes along the side of the door without the handle, and two men get on the other. The team leader says "Stack" to tell them to line up. "Breach" to blow the doors open and maybe toss a grenade, and finally "Inject" to move in.

10. Give an example on how to breach using OTA dialect and proper commands.: One man goes along the side of the door without the handle, and two men get on the other. The team leader says "Stack" to tell them to line up. "Breach" to blow the doors open and maybe toss a grenade, and finally "Inject" to move in.

11. What are your Metropolice Force digits? C17.MPF.STINGER.04-306

12. How active are you as a community member in general?: I get on every day.

13. Do you plan to be a loyal player, and come back to the server often?: Of course, you guys are great.

14. Do you plan to flag up often when a Judgement Waiver is in effect?: If I'm needed, and HC calls on OTA to flag up.

Character information;

Name: Nikodim Pandev
Height: 6'0
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Loyalist (Metro-police Officer)
Loyalist Points: 4

Mother's Full Name: Era Demaci (Albanian)

Father's Full Name: Anton Pandev (Macedonian)

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: Macedonia.

Nikdodim Peter Pandev was born in Skopje, Macedonia to Era and Anton Pandev, as their only child. Although he was raised Orthodox, he would later convert to Deism, in doubt that the Combine atrocities would be punished by God. Inspired by his father's work, Niko wanted to follow in his footsteps as a Machinist, working with engineers to construct the finer parts of vehicles and other complex machines. He worked freelance until the Renaissance Cascade, when his apartment was cleared out en masse. After years of preparation for a career he now would, just as everyone else, live the boring life of a citizen. Finally, after months of relocations, forced labor, and plenty of waiting, Nikodim Pandev found himself clutching a paper application that would change his life forever...

Addendum;

The unit known as C17.MPF.STINGER.04-306 was worried. After roughly a year in service of the Union, he had created quite a reputation for himself, among fellow officers and the citizens of c17 alike. This came with repercussions, however. Someone was now after 306, and even with his network of contacts, he could not be sure who. In order to escape ending up as a corpse in an alleyway, graffiti'd with Lambdas, he decided to talk to his DvL about enlisting as a member of the Overwatch Transhuman Arm.

Merlin

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Merlin's OTA Application  Empty Re: [DENIED] Merlin's OTA Application

Post by Anon Mon May 12, 2014 7:43 pm

I love it! The background story seems nice. You got my support.

+SUPPORT
Anon
Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Mon May 12, 2014 9:47 pm

DENIED
Sorry, the sentence structure was /okay/, but not the best. And you got breaching protocol all wrong. I suggest re-applying with just a tad more effort. I know you can make it.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon May 12, 2014 9:56 pm

Sheeplie wrote:DENIED
Sorry, the sentence structure was /okay/, but not the best. And you got breaching protocol all wrong. I suggest re-applying with just a tad more effort. I know you can make it.

Eh, that's the way Savage taught us in training. He said the one in the guidebook was unsafe and inefficient.

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Sat May 24, 2014 12:28 pm

We got onto him about that.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content