Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artyom's OTA Application

2 posters

Go down

Artyom's OTA Application Empty Artyom's OTA Application

Post by Artyom Tue May 13, 2014 7:36 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: crocodile181 (Nickname is [VG] Artyom

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/crocodile181

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46161062

1. How long have you been on the server?
I think atleast a month.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I think that I'm good at it too.

3. Why do you want to be an Overwatch Transhuman Arm?
It's just another new thing for me, I've never really played OTA before, and I think there is a lack of OTA, I may be wrong though.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
That there are different divisions to OTA, such as ECHO, SGU, COBALT, and DELTA.

6. What do you do in this situation. A judgement waiver is called, and your fellow Overwatch units are heading to the slums, just like ordered. You, however, happen to still be in the plaza.
If I was online when ordered to head to the slums, I would follow my fellow units, and maybe say on the radio that I was running late. But if I had just gotten online after they were given orders I would request orders on the radio.

7. Do you understand that you are mostly mechanical and must follow orders, and cannot make decisions or have passive conversations with other players?
Yes, I do.

8. Give an example of how to properly speak as an Overwatch Transhuman Arm.
"ERROR; REQUESTING ORDERS;"

9. Have you received breach training on your MPF character?
Yes I have.

10. Give an example on how to breach using OTA dialect and proper commands.
/me stacks on the right side of the door.
"STACK FOR BREACH;"
"PREP FOR CONTACT;"
"INJECTING;"
/me shoots the lock on the door with it's AR2

11. What are your Metropolice Force digits?
NOMAD:02-688

12. How active are you as a community member in general?
I had some downtime from the last few weeks, I'm up again though, and pretty active.

13. Do you plan to be a loyal player, and come back to the server often?
Yes.

14. Do you plan to flag up often when a Judgement Waiver is in effect?
If there is little MPF and tons of OTA, I would just stay as a unit, if not, I would flag on OTA.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Mike Lenderburg
Height:5'11
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen.
Loyalist Points: Unknown

Mother's Full Name: Patricia Lenderburg

Father's Full Name: Rob Lenderburg

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
None

Character Backstory: Mike was an average man before the war, earning a good pay as a Police Officer, his parents were... less average. Mike had been taken away from his family at a young age, because his father was a drug addict, and Mike's mother was a stripper. So you can imagine what happened there, when he hit 16 years of age, Mike went to College for a degree in the laws. (He wanted to become a lawyer) But Mike dropped out too quick, and was miserable for some time after that. Then he got an idea! The next best thing would be to become a Police Officer, right? So he trained, and trained until he finally became ready.

After a few years of being an officer of The Law, the war struck, it was miserable. Mike got his badge taken away, he lost his house, and Mike was forced into some big city called "City 17." This was the first ever city he was moved to, and the last Mike would ever be in as... a human.

In City 17 he made some friends, got beat up a lot, and eventually met The Resistance, a group of people who FOUGHT BACK. Mike joined this group, tired of being harassed by those pigs. He was in there for some time, but everything changed... again

One fateful day, Mike was on a mission stealing rations from the Civil Protection. But as he was stealing these rations, Mike was caught off guard by a Union unit. They captured him, and forced him onto a train, he never did know where the train was going. Until he arrived... Nova Prospekt the end of Mike's life, and the beginning of his new one.

Last edited by Artyom on Tue May 13, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited digits)
Artyom
Artyom

Back to top Go down

Artyom's OTA Application Empty Re: Artyom's OTA Application

Post by Artyom Wed May 14, 2014 6:02 pm

Notice me Senpai :E
Artyom
Artyom

Back to top Go down

Artyom's OTA Application Empty Re: Artyom's OTA Application

Post by Dolly Thu May 15, 2014 5:58 pm

ACCEPTED