Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bourneco's MPF Application.

5 posters

Go down

Bourneco's MPF Application. Empty Bourneco's MPF Application.

Post by Bourneco Fri May 23, 2014 9:45 pm

Steam Name: Bourneco

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOverwatchMaster/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40832902

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?
- Not too long. Infact I just joined around 30 minutes ago.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?
- 30 minutes at most. Heh.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?
- A long fuckin’ time.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?
- Yes. I admit I’m not at my peak performance, but I like to think I’m an efficient role-player.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?
- The Civil Protection is a main force in the Half Life canon. They play a major role. Do I have to explain why I want to be a part of this, to help meld my own story around this focal point?

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines? -- Yes.
These are the tips at the top of the application.
- Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
- Never leave the nexus until 05+, patrol in teams, don’t be an emotionless prick, you can be brainwashed from 02 tier one and up, be serious. And generally don’t be a Minge.

6. There are a total of 19 informative guidelines.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?
- Yes.

8. What does 10-4 mean?
- Ok/Copy

9. What does 11-22a mean?
- Light contraband.

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.
- Flash bang, Smoke Grenade, MP7, SCIP 9x19 Handgun

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.
- Handheld Radio/Stationary Radio.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?
- Level three crime, 4 to 6 penalty points, and 2-3 cycles in detainment.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?
- Team Leader calls the Stack, Prep, and Inject at all times. Breacher stands on the left of the door, waiting for the inject command – He does not enter unless needed for a secondary breach. After the door opens, the point-man and the other unit move in, the point-man moving left and the other unit right, clearing the room.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times? Districts 1-5.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area. Grizzly Grotto = You can enter ONLY if your responding to a call. District Seven and Shell Beach, you may enter if Civilians are allowed to as well.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period? District Seven and the Construction Zone.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus? 05, tier one.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.
- Call for backup, engage armed citizen if he directly engages you. Wait for backup until fully engaging. I would signal High-Command to initiate a Judgement Waver. If the anti-citizen is intent on killing the downed units, engage immediately- but sparingly.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.
1. Spot them, and walk towards them.
2. Order them to face a wall. If they do not, call backup- or use your electroshock baton.
3. Attempt to tie them. You have to ask them if they resist, either in your /me or LOOC afterwards.
4. Make ‘em apply! Scan their data.
5. If the person in question is a malignant/anti-citizen, call for backup.
6. If not, decide what punishment they deserve for their crimes. A beating, detainment, or getting shot in the head? If detainment, knock them out.
7. If their being detained- take them to their cell, and stay. Sit there. Babysit them.
8. When the wait is finally over, force them onto a wall.
9. Knock ‘em unconscious, again! Helluva headache..
10. Drag ‘em to an area outside of the Nexus. Untie them,

20. How does division ranking advancement work?
- After being a recruit, you will have the choice to change divisions. After 01, you will be ‘promoted’ to the next ‘rank’ of your division.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?
- Only Tier Two units and above can authorize them!

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: YES.
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: YES.
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported: NO.
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: YES.
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm: NO.

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?
- 04+

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?
- A blackmark!

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?
- Yes.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?
- Permanent Kill, Whitelist Removal.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
– Yes.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
- Don’t get into one in the first place – it helps no one, and just makes people angry. If it really is a disagreement that you believe strongly about, call a staff member.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?
- I’ve roleplayed on many, many different servers as an MPF. Catalyst Gaming, Coalition of Gamers, all pretty high-ranking. Catalyst Gaming, I had a 03, almost 02. CoG, I had at my highest an EpU. I had another server which I can’t remember the name of in which I was an OfC.

30. Why should we accept your application?
- I hope that my past experience will sway you in my favor. I believe I will be very productive for the server, and it’s role-play. Other than that? I just have to have faith that you like what you see.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
- I believe my experience distinguishes me from other players, as does my variety. I’ve played many, many different characters. From my worst to my best, I’ve always had varied chars. From a dedicated Resistance field-medic to a drunkard Black Market Dealer with depression issues.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?
- Instantanious Whitelist removal.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?
- No. Not unless I genuinely feel against the situation/problem.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
- Super Macmillan. He served with me on one of my earlier chars on CoG!

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?
- Yes.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
- Yes. More than basic!

37. How active are you on the server?
- Pretty damn active.

38. How well can you follow instructions?
- Well enough that I’m not going to have to be babysat on every move I make.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
- Yes.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.
/me silently sighs, pressing her hand against her stunstick. Tapping it idly against her knee, glaring her optics over the city dully. “This is what they call working for the UU?”
This is my normal length.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Cisilia Longbird.
Height: 6’0.
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen.
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: N/A

Mother's Full Name: Laverne Longbird.

Father's Full Name: Richard Longbird.

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: C45, C8.

Character Backstory: The beginning.
On the cold, damp night of December 11th, Cisilia Longbird was born. She lived a good life in Rural Colorado, it had its ups and downs, but it was stable. As she aged, she started to gain a talent for affixing prices to objects, she even managed the family’s garage sale at 9. Her small town of Thornton Colorado gave her many choices… she could work at the city, she could be a doctor, but she wanted the lowly choice, a humble shop-keeper.

Sadness...
One day, her mother came into the shop, looking to buy some things. Little did Cisilia, or her, know, it would be her end. A man in a ski-mask walked in, held a revolver to Cisilia's face and blatantly said, "Give me the money." Her mother, who was always one for being in the grind, attempted to subdue the man, only to be shot twice by a .357, she spent 3 days in the local clinic before dieing, that day, Cisilia changed.

The beginning of the end.
She soon fell in love with a man, Kris Kennings. At 18, she moved to Wyoming and brought Kris with her, packing up her shop. She set up yet again, building her shop, this time having carried many eastern luxury’s that her small town had no access too, semi-automatic rifles, pistols and a whole assortment of non-firearm products. She learned. She began working much longer hours, but as she started to work like this, they began splitting, so did their marriage, Kris become abusive, physically, emotionally, and mentally. She divorced him, though he stalked her around the country.

The Seven Hour War.
Cisilia was closing up shop, locking the front doors and making sure her stock was safe. She walked outside, and locked the last door. Walking to her car, she was ambushed by Kris. A legal holder of the Concealed Carry Permit, she shot him once- but after this, she was stopped by a commotion. Gunfire- explosions. Bright blue lights descended from the sky. Little did she know this was synthetic troops. Cisilia fired off two more rounds- wounding Kris heavily. She dropped her weapon and rushed into her shop. Inside- she found a creature. It was of small stature and had four legs. It attempted to latch onto her- but she side-stepped it. She dove over her counter as she attempted to quickly unlock the storage-box she kept a .38 Special inside of- the creature jumped onto her head, and began latching. It was interrupted by a gunshot- and was killed before it could latch on completely. She store up at a  hulking figure- a Union Synthetic trooper. This day marked her fanaticism for the Combine. She was rounded up and sent to the huge, mega-sized cities erected by them. She lived a loyalist in City Fourty-Five, shining unit’s boots in her spare-time and helping the CWU in various tasks.

The Move.
Cisilia was awoken by gunshots in her apartment. A huge rebel uprising was being staged in City Fourty-Five. She rushed out of her apartment with barely enough time to grab her request device. She ran towards the door, opening it. She was stopped by a four-man overwatch squad. She rose her arms, “I’m a loyalist.” She said. She was then rounded up again, with a group of evacuee’s. She was sent with a group bound for City Eight. The city wasn’t exactly the best- it was small, cramped, and you couldn’t understand half of the residents.

The Final Straw.
Cisilia had enough. She asked for a transfer to a more open city- somewhere where she could live, where the birds still chirped, and people weren’t so.. degenerative. Somewhere she could live and work for the UU. Her wish was granted when she was forced to board a train bound for C17.
Bourneco
Bourneco

Back to top Go down

Bourneco's MPF Application. Empty Re: Bourneco's MPF Application.

Post by Ca$h Flow Sat May 24, 2014 12:20 am

+support
I have known this guy from another community and his RP is flawless and at the same time doesen't overpower himself, I urge you to accept his app

Ca$h Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden-Spy Sat May 24, 2014 3:33 am

ACCEPTED
Don't disappoint! Your application is very nice, The back story is long, and detailed. I like how you labeled each paragraph like a chapter in your characters life.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookie Mon May 26, 2014 2:47 pm

I've been reading accepted applications lately (For the backstories and for entertainment) and this one is really good. The backstory especially.
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Mon May 26, 2014 3:15 pm

I gotta say. Amazing app. Maybe we'll use this as an example.

+Support

Don't care it was already accepted.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down