Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is some really cringy stuff I am seeing.

4 posters

Go down

This is some really cringy stuff I am seeing. Empty This is some really cringy stuff I am seeing.

Post by Merlin Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:23 pm

The past week's posts have gotten just plain cancerous. I cringe every time I read a dramatic goodbye letter, where the poster calls everyone "great people" or something like that. I cringe every time someone puts an embedded youtube link as the soundtrack to a post. This is just plain stupid. Stop acting like this is a big deal. It's a fucking server, in a video game. The only thing you are losing from the server dying is the time you wasted playing here.

Merlin

Back to top Go down

This is some really cringy stuff I am seeing. Empty Re: This is some really cringy stuff I am seeing.

Post by Kenny Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:30 pm

Merlin wrote:The past week's posts have gotten just plain cancerous. I cringe every time I read a dramatic goodbye letter, where the poster calls everyone "great people" or something like that. I cringe every time someone puts an embedded youtube link as the soundtrack to a post. This is just plain stupid. Stop acting like this is a big deal. It's a fucking server, in a video game. The only thing you are losing from the server dying is the time you wasted playing here.

Merlin.

** Kenny clears his throat.

I understand your feelings, but really this is a big deal for a lot of people. I'm not even speaking on behalf of Sheeplie because really, this is a big deal for him with all this pressure to get the server all up and running. Some people, like members of the staff team, treat this as a sort of.. job, if you will. I know it's not a "real" job, but we treat it as a job. Now, in speaking on my behalf and maybe a few others, in my time I have literally nothing to do but this server or maybe another game, but that's on a rare occasion with my situation. So, with the server being down, i'd obviously want the server back up for me and the people who play there.
Kenny
Kenny
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

This is some really cringy stuff I am seeing. Empty Re: This is some really cringy stuff I am seeing.

Post by Anon Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:32 pm

** Anon is one of those people that you're speaking for.
Anon
Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly775 Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:58 pm

I don't think that is what he ment by it though guys. Some people just put really sobby storys to get attention then once they have gained attention put "i lied, i will stay".
Sly775
Sly775

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/sly775

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down