Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journal of Omega.

2 posters

Go down

The Journal of Omega. Empty The Journal of Omega.

Post by Zumapwn Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:01 pm

The date..is May Twelve, Twenty-Eighteen. I am Revan Delevictus, leader of the Blackhand. However, I am also known as 'Unit two-three-six, designation; Oscar-Mike-Echo-Golf-Alpha.' Or, more commonly..OMEGA. Over the period of several years, I have operated with utmost guile, and decided in which I will unleash the true Operation OMEGA, followed by Strategical Assimilation. However, one thing many people have yet to even comprehend..I am not a member of the Union. Despite this..I am not one of those sewer-living fools whom call themselves 'rebels'. To which my agenda proclaims the ambition of the highest power, no matter the cost. Whether it be the death of my servants, my allies, or even my family. I care not for human life, I disregard all of it and substitute my emotions into the martial might to which I draw my anger. I do not fear death..I fear only losing the power I have gained, the prestige and renown that would come with it..and living through it. Something that I have learned, to which can be used as a deadly weapon; Anger..is a tool. But although I do not fear losing my life..I do fear losing my power, as I have stated. And my fear, I craft and reshape into anger. My anger, I turn into hate to which I direct it unto those whom could bequeath from me, that which I have gained. Ironically, my hatred leads to power..and my power will lead to victory. Therefore, my hate shall make me strong. Although I did not fully unleash the  mega amplitude of Operation Omega, Strategical Assimilation shall still take place. And when Strategical Assimilation has taken it's final form..I will demonstrate the true, untapped power of the Blackhand.

(This journal will be updated regularly.)

Zumapwn

Back to top Go down

The Journal of Omega. Empty Re: The Journal of Omega.

Post by Kookie Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:54 pm

this nigga tried to kill me and failed, then nigga got killed. ggwp.
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down