Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Morph's MPF Scanner Application

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Morph's MPF Scanner Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Morph's MPF Scanner Application

Post by Morph Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:30 am

Steam Name: [VG] Sherlock/Autonomous Morph (Teapot)

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/69420blazeit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50164415

1. How long have you been on the server? Around a month and two weeks. Roughly, anyway.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes, I know how to properly roleplay.

3. Why do you want to play as a City Scanner? I see from what seems to me, the lack of scanners. And also, as I said in my other application, I am aiming to get as most whitelists as I can, another reason stated from other previous applications, is: It makes roleplaying more interesting, for me and sometimes for the MPF.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes, I have read the application guidelines.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? That you need to know how to properly roleplay, know how to use proper grammar, etc.

6. Do you understand not to argue with other players? Yes, if you argue with other players, it turns into a heated argument. It is also possible, if the argument gets too heated, one or another play can get banned.

7. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players? Agree to disagree with the other player, if they do not agree to disagree, then I would call an admin, and arrange a sit.

8. Why should we accept your application? I have roleplayed as a Scanner, and Metro-Police force before, and I believe I am more than qualified to become a Scanner.

9. Can you passive roleplay, in detail? Yes, I can.

10. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore? Yes, I understand the lore.

11. How active are you on the server? Quite active, I do believe so anyway.

12. Do you plan on being a loyal player? Yes, I plan on sticking with the server, 'till the day the server is taken down.

13. Give an example of how to roleplay as a city scanner, using the /me command.
Me, would slowly hover over to the Citizen, as it looks down, still hovering with its' center eye, it would quickly flash the Citizen: as it takes the picture, it would notice the Citizen as a BOL, speaking into its' center radio...
Dispatch:  POSSIBLE ANTI-CITIZEN; REQUESTING PRESENCE OF POLICE FORCE;;

14. What are your Metropolice Force Digits? (You are required to have a MPF character.) NOMAD-111.

CHARACTER INFORMATION: Built in City 17, the Scanner is a standard patrolling synth, that is used to scout out areas that MPF don't. Built to take orders, it would take orders from any authorised persons.

Physical Description: Small Metal Figure | Large Under Wheel | Four Large Metal Flaps | Metal Structure | Seemingly Undamaged | Medium Sized Center Eye | Small Tail-Like Metal Behind.

Morph

Location : England, The World, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe, The Galactic Center.

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Morph's MPF Scanner Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Morph's MPF Scanner Application

Post by Judge Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:55 am

I give [+Support], positive.
Very nice application.
Very nice grammar as well.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Morph's MPF Scanner Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Morph's MPF Scanner Application

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:46 am

+support.

The app was decent, but since I'm constantly playing with you on the server, I think it's a good idea for you to be a scanner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:23 pm

ACCEPTED

Good Job, Morph.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down