Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Dolly's Metropolitan Force Application

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Dolly's Metropolitan Force Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Dolly's Metropolitan Force Application

Post by Dolly Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:09 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Dolly

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/collision9090

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31700656

1. How long have you been on the server?

- I started yesterday, I can only guess but I can say 8-12 hours total, I know it seems a little early but I can prove to you my diligency.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?

- I've got almost 4,500 hours on this Steam account alone. At least 3000+ of those hours are solely dedicated to Roleplay gamemodes such as Phase Four, New Vegas, A little bit of Cider Two and mainly Half-Life 2 Roleplay, with a side of PERP for a brief moment in time.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?

- I wish to join the Metropolitan Force(MPF) for the reason of being as loyal as I can to the Combine race RP'ly. I also see myself as a good asset to the MPF as I stated I have previous experiences as an MPF. I've studied the way the MPF work and it seems as so that I'd be able to strike a chance and become apart of the Metropolitan Force for RP reasons based off of my character's conquest and state of mind. I also admire the guides and organization that is pre-set to the application process of becoming an MPF.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

- Yes, and fully understood.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

- I've learned that you aren't to have repetition in the radio / chat commands that the gamemode provides for the MPF's vocodor. I also admire the ideal of not going rogue, as most servers allow that failure to occur.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?

- Yeah, but I'm continuing the study them as I'm writing the application so I know before and after.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.

- I've learned about the new divisions I've never heard of, I also learned the new cycle of the "Detainment Process" and the punishment protocol. Which again I admire this organization it's amazing and very appealing to me.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.

- I'd immediately motion to cover, carrying on to exclaiming that the Citizens should take cover or hit the floor for an example and continue to call for backup. If there is no way to pacify the Citizen then wait for further instruction from a higher ranking unit to motion any further action. If so, then quickly confiscate the weapon from the suspected rebellious citizen so it is to be destroyed, and sentence the necessary cycles which in turn would 2-3 cycles. This all varies on how much harm is inflicted upon the populous.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.

- Identify the individual as accordingly.
- Order them to face the wall nearest and most convienent to the location, if resistance is present, immediately call for backup, if resistance is applied with any of the 10 steps, call for backup as such.
- Roleplay ziptieing him/her and ask in [LOOC] if he/she is to resist or not, if not then carry on with the detainment process.
- Request for the individual to apply his/her name and CID. When attaining the information on the individual, roleplay vieiwing their record by using "/me" and accessing their record by "/viewdata name/cid".
- If him/her is an anti-civillian then carry on and request for immediate backup, if not then carry on with the process as such.
- Justify the crime and put it on their data and carry on to detaining the suspect, if necessary.
- If only then the suspect is accused and is to be detained, knock the citizen unconscious and roleplay picking the body up and carrying it to the designated cellblock and standby until time is finished.
- When the detainment cycle is over, order a proper command to have the individual face the wall.
- Knock the citizen unconscious, using the Standard Issued Stunstick
- Drag the body within the confines of City 17 and is suggested to wait as they regain consciousness.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?

- Yes, the division system seems pretty solid and easy to understand

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?

- Yes, however I must admit I did get into a defensive state with an administrator and I apologize for that inconvienence and isn't to occur from me again.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

- You should either A. Request an administrator to be present on the scene to delegate upon the issue or B. Completely avoid the negative conflict and carry-on to other duties, such as passively roleplaying or getting involved with other players in a proper manner.

13. Past MPF experiences?

- I've owned and ran many units of MPF's and I've actually went on to assisting the creation of a new type of MPF. The OMF (Overwatch Metropolitan Force), I used to be VICE of a JAVELIN unit which was our sniper unit that we used for protection of the City Administration Staff.
I'd say I've had a journey of at least 9 different units of Metropolitan Force based populous.

14. Why should we accept your application?

- I may have low playtime, but I can sure make it up to you in this coming week due to a new time frame that has opened for me in real-life standards. I feel as if I'm a good asset to the MPF unit as a whole.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?

- I can't expect anybody to support, I can only expect how you application reviewers honestly feel about my confidence and competence level for attaining the ranks of the MPF. I can only try to strive for positive feedback on how others may feel on my application, which in turn if I were to be accepted, then I'd make it up to you the reviewer and the rest of the community.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?

- Yes, but I'm quickly learning it doesn't seem to get anybody, anywhere especially within the confines of this community. Seems as if a zero-tolerance policy is in place.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?

- No, a friend and I decided to find the most populated server and this just to happen to be what we stumbled upon.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?

- Of course I can, what is to roleplay without doing some passive and some detailed? There is no culture to the roleplay style if no detail is in place of present roleplay situations. Such as opening and eating a freshly packaged ration.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

- Indeed I do, which is why I'm appealed to the concept of becoming a unit of the Metropolitan Force.

20. How active are you on the server?

- I'm currently working on gameplay time, so yes, I'm going to work diligently on being active, I can only prove it to you instead of entailing it with a blanket of words.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

- I'm already in a state of mind of loyalty, which again is why I'm currently attempting to remain loyal so I earn this chance of becoming and MPF which I longed to become on this server already.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Dane Watson
Height: 6'2'
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Brandi Watson

Father's Full Name: Don Watson

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:

- Stayed in City 11 for 11 months
- Re-located to City 8 for 3 months
- Evacuated to City 18 for over a 6 months
- Re-located to City 17 by City 18's Administrator's orders

Character Backstory:

---- ACT I ----

It was 7:14 AM of January 14th, 1988 on a Tuesday morning when soon-to-be-birthed Dane was to be brought into the world. Dane's Mother and Father, Brandi(Age:39) and Don(Age:48) were happily married in a small town named Mayfield, off the eastern-side of Ohio's famous city, Cleveland. Cleveland at the time wasn't too great at the time for Brandi and Don, for they didn't have the greatest income nor social skills to set foot into that city. So instead they decided to make a family in a small town with less than 2,500 in it's population as a whole. Time seemed to have flown by for Dane as his life was filled with many activies including extracurricular duties and sports. Dane's parents tried their hardest, working day and night to support the needs of their child, Dane.

---- ACT II ----

Another few years has progressed and Dane is at the age of 15 and he's already in 7th grade in his school, Lincoln Middle. Previously his 6th grade year he made all honor classes, that has been carrying on into his 7th grade year. Two years passed and Dane is already in highschool attaining ranks in the National Honor Society where he resided with a scholarship in Biomedical Innovations. During his Senior year, Age:19, Dane's parents were having a struggle in keeping a steady and proper functioning relationship. As Dane's father previously found a drug needle prior to their barrage of arguements. Soon enough Dane's parents split and were divorced by the time that Dane was the age of 21. Dane acquired a job as a Biochemist at a near community college that he lived 3.2 miles away from in Orlando, FL, he was age 25.

---- ACT III ----

As Dane knew that he had his new life in check, a sudden event occured overnight on October in 2014, Dane's mother was in trouble. Dane's mother recently experience a heart-attack and then suffered from several mini-strokes causing her to die off almost instantly. As for Dane's father, he was no where to be found after the devastating collapse of his once to be happy family.

---- ACT IV ----

Dane was driving one evening at the age of 28 and experience a cataclysmic event that was to strike Earth once and for all, the Seven Hour War. This meant for the world a big deal, for all armed forces are wiped and our most strategic laboratory has been invaded by the Xen life forces and the followed by the Combine. Dane was then taken during a sudden conflict involving the hi-jacking of him in his car and him to be taken to his first city location, City #11. Dane was petrified for what he had to succumb, countless beating quotas and many nights in a detainment for reasons he had no idea were justifiable. After Dane was transported from city to city for extents longer than the others, he is now the age of 30 and is willing to devote his life in becoming apart of the force that enslaved him and his humanoid friends and foes.

Last edited by Judge on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:20 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Few minor text edits. LAST FIX)

Dolly
Application Manager + Operator

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Dolly's Metropolitan Force Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Dolly's Metropolitan Force Application

Post by Dolly Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:52 pm

By this time, I'm more than sure my playtime is surpassed the allocated time I placed onto this application.

Dolly

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Dolly's Metropolitan Force Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Dolly's Metropolitan Force Application

Post by PenguinJoe Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:10 pm

+Support

I think you went over and beyond on your application, very nice work.

PenguinJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:13 pm

I give you [+Support], positive.
Superb application.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:19 pm

+support

Well done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:21 pm

PenguinJoe wrote:+Support

I think you went over and beyond on your application, very nice work.

I truly do appreciate the feedback, regardless of your answer I'd be happy with either. Big help man Smile

Dolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:57 pm

Judge wrote:I give you [+Support], positive.
Superb application.

Thank you as well, glad to hear the positive feedback from you guys!

Dolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:18 pm

ACCEPTED

Congratulations.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down