Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED] My application.

3 posters

Go down

[DECLINED] My application. Empty [DECLINED] My application.

Post by crustyoompaloompa Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:33 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: a cool guy

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/yoloswaggieswag/

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:39692139

1. How long have you been on the server? I'm not sure, probably atleast 8 hours.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force? To refresh my skills on MPF, so whenever this one server comes back up I will be ready.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? I learned the radio commands, how to access and edit Citizen data, the divisons of the MPF and what they do, the rules, basically everything from this link
http://www.vortexroleplay.com/t21-metropolice-force-guide.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides? Yes.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide. I learned all about the various divisons and what their role is and how you should handle it.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.: Well, I would quickly take cover and radio in what is happening and where it is happening. I then will quickly engage onto the Citizen, trying to take him down or possibly get him unconcious so I can protect the Citizens and him from the danger he is doing.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide. 1. Spot the criminal, and move to their position.
2. Order them to face the nearest wall. - If they do not comply, you may call in backup and / or use your stunstick.
3. Tie them. - IMPORTANT: Make sure that you ask them via LOOC or /me whether or not they resist.
4. Make them apply, and scan their citizen data using /viewdata. Be sure to /me it.
5. If they are an anti-citizen, call in for backup. If not, continue on to step 6.
6. Decide what kind of punishment is to be received based on the crime. Ex: Re-education, (x) cycles, amputation, etc.
7. If they are to be detained, bring them into a cell and stay with them for the duration of their detainment period.
8. Once their detainment period is over, order them to face a cell wall.
9. Knock the citizen unconscious using your stunstick.
10. Drag their body to a remove area within the city perimeters, and set them free. Wait for them to regain consciousness, and then untie them. Congratulations, you have successfully completed the detainment process.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide? Yes.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players? Yes, I have. Even though I've seen alot of Units done it, I will try my best not too.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players? I would just go along with it, so he can have a better rping experience then I can.

13. Past MPF experiences? I used to be an OfC and an EpU on Requiem-Gaming. I also used to be an 01 on Deviant-Gamers.

14. Why should we accept your application? Because I have put alot of work into this and I hope to get the postion of MPF so I can increase my role-playing experiences.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications? I might just not answer this, because it will make me look extremely douchy to other players.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot? No, not really.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you? Some, but I don't think they have an account on here.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail? /me walks to the door, grabbing the knob and turning it right, opening it slowly. /me checks his surroundings before he goes in, seeing that nobody is there so he goes ahead inside, closing the door behind him. /me then goes over to the table, laying a duffle bag ontop of it and begins to unzip it, showing various contents inside it. /me grabs some of the contents that appears to be a battery, cable, a pistol handle that includes the trigger, a stock, scope, and other various of contents. /me then looks at the stuff after he places it on the table, chuckling. /me grabs a power drill and a couple screws, begining to create a
home made compound crossbow.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore? Yes, I do.

20. How active are you on the server? I usually go on everyday whenever I'm not busy.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player? Yes.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Dave Junior Franklin
Height: 5'11''
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: N/A.

Mother's Full Name: Jolene Franklin

Father's Full Name: Dave Franklin

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: N/A.

(OOC background, I am sorry I do not know where this is suppose to be because I must of accidently cut the # out.)

Atlanta, Georgia - 2006. Darien Quantavius Marcel, just an ordinary black ATL Security Guard in the Mall of Atlanta, always having to deal with drug dealers, thugs, just ordinary hood-rats. One day, when Darien was doing the ordinary stuff, patrolling the Mall, he stumbled upon a group of thugs, or as I would like to call them, hood-rats. These thugs weren't the nicest people around Atlanta, they sometimes would be starting shit for the stupidest reasons, like the ones Darien was about to kick out of the mall.

Now, these group of thugs were in the Shoe Market, complaining about how they didn't under pay the clerk over a pair of Jordans. Darien comes up to the group of men, asking what's the reason about this, they reply with
"Fuck you, bitch nigga. Get outta' here, black charcoal! Bruh, whatchu' doin'? Get outta' here!" Darien sighs, he then asks the clerk, Mark, what's going on, Mark replies "These people under-paid me over this pair of one-hundred and twenty dollar brand new Jordans!" Mark then goes back into complaing with the men.

Darien cocks his head, shifting his body to one of the men, he then asks "Ey, bruh. Are you gonna' give him the rest of the cash or not, bruh?" The man then replies with and angry manner on his black face saying, "Bitch ass nigga, I didn't under pay this white ass cracka', bruh. Ya feel me? I paid him the right amount of cash, nigga!" Darien then gets fustrated, pulling out his taser strapped onto his kevlar vest. He then points it at the group of men, yelling "Leave now, or I'll taze yo bitch asses!" he then shoves one of the men into the others.

The group of men gets pissed off at Darien, swearing at him with common hood-rat words such as "Bitch nigga, punk ass nigga, gay ass nigga!" Darien then replies "Punk ass nigga, you best get outta' my mall, you best get outta' my mall or I'ma' taze yo bitch asses!" The group of men comes closer to Darien, Darien then begins to push them back rapidly.

One of the men comes towards Darien on the left, attempting to punch him. Darien quickly looks to his left, pushing the man out of his way and when he begins to get up, Darien shoots him with the tazer saying to the other hood-rats "You better back up!" He then quickly unstraps his Glock 20 from his kevlar vest, whipping it out and aiming at the hood-rats getting closer to him, Darien yelling "Back up, bitch nigga'!" both of the men back up, hands raised up. Darien then takes out his cell phone, dialing 911 as he aims at the men. Couple minutes later, once the police arrive, putting the men in cuffs, an explosion is heard, also a Strider roar with stomping outside and people screaming.

Last edited by crustyoompaloompa on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
crustyoompaloompa
crustyoompaloompa

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] My application. Empty Re: [DECLINED] My application.

Post by Dolly Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:45 pm

I'm new and all, and I know I don't have much right or say around here, but you just copied and pasted the rules document onto your app. I'd actually memorize it instead of plagiarizing it.

Dolly
Application Manager + Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by crustyoompaloompa Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:50 pm

Dolly wrote:I'm new and all, and I know I don't have much right or say around here, but you just copied and pasted the rules document onto your app. I'd actually memorize it instead of plagiarizing it.
What do you even mean? I only copied one thing and it was the detainment thing, it was from the MPF guide
crustyoompaloompa
crustyoompaloompa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:51 pm

That's called plagiarism. I'd look it up and fully understand it. It's even on the application policy. You need to memorize it on your own, that's exactly what I mean.

Dolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Plagiarism - the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Dolly

Back to top Go down

Post by crustyoompaloompa Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Dolly wrote:Plagiarism - the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
now who did I copy? if you're talking about number 9, i only copy and pasted that answer from the mpf guide. i wasn't sure of it first, but i checked this dude's application and he copy and pasted it, so i decided i could too. his app was accepted

edit: i also didn't copy anyone's application. :--)
crustyoompaloompa
crustyoompaloompa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:56 pm

(+/-) support.

The app was good, but #3... We don't need 3-4 day MPF's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Just wanted to point out we can notice that you cut out the Character Background section - you need to fill that section out.

I'm also not too into the idea of you playing MPF to refresh yourself for the return of another server, it really doesn't make you sound like you have commitment.

Keep in mind you are nut supposed to copy the detainment guide, but rather adapt it into your own version.

I am going to have to say I am [+-Support], neutral.

[EDIT]: Decision switched to [-Support], negative.
Applicant has shown extreme laziness with this application.

Last edited by Judge on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by crustyoompaloompa Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Judge wrote:Just wanted to point out we can notice that you cut out the Character Background section - you need to fill that section out.

I'm also not too into the idea of you playing MPF to refresh yourself for the return of another server, it really doesn't make you sound like you have commitment.

Keep in mind you are nut supposed to copy the detainment guide, but rather adapt it into your own version.

I am going to have to say I am [+-Support], neutral.
oh, i knew i was missing something. i will just use one of my old backgrounds from apexgaming. if you think i'm lying and i'm using someone else's background story, i will post a topic on apexgaming saying that it is mine.
crustyoompaloompa
crustyoompaloompa

Back to top Go down

Post by crustyoompaloompa Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:03 pm

Ser.net wrote:(+/-) support.

The app was good, but #3... We don't need 3-4 day MPF's.
the server i was talking about is going to come back this summer, so i have alot of time to spend w/ u guys Wink
crustyoompaloompa
crustyoompaloompa

Back to top Go down

Post by crustyoompaloompa Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:03 pm

edited btw*
crustyoompaloompa
crustyoompaloompa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:00 pm

DECLINED.

The backstory was copy-pasted. Please put more efford into this.

Back to top Go down

Post by crustyoompaloompa Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Ser.net wrote:DECLINED.

The backstory was copy-pasted. Please put more efford into this.
But it is my backstory, I made it on ApexGaming and to prove it I will verify that it is mine.

http://apexgamingrp.com/index.php?topic=2496.0
crustyoompaloompa
crustyoompaloompa

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:25 pm

For #9 you directly copied the steps for detainment. You are not supposed to copy/paste.

Your answer to #15 shows the kind of thoughts needed in the MPF.

Grammar needs touched up.

Your proof to your background was not sufficient, but I delved into your account's history and have confirmed the background is yours.

Spruce up your application and expand everything else and re-post if you want another shot.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by crustyoompaloompa Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Judge wrote:For #9 you directly copied the steps for detainment. You are not supposed to copy/paste.

Your answer to #15 shows the kind of thoughts needed in the MPF.

Grammar needs touched up.

Your proof to your background was not sufficient, but I delved into your account's history and have confirmed the background is yours.

Spruce up your application and expand everything else and re-post if you want another shot.
gotchya
crustyoompaloompa
crustyoompaloompa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down