Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED][Improved]Jakes MPF application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED][Improved]Jakes MPF application Empty [ACCEPTED][Improved]Jakes MPF application

Post by Printer1019 Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:40 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name:ron_timmy1

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067088152/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53411212

1. How long have you been on the server?
At least a week.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, of course.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
I would enjoy joining the Metropolice Force consisting of a few and vital reasons for doing so. First, I would love to enhance my roleplay, and take it to 'the next level', as you could say, introducing and exposing me more to combat RP, medical RP, as well as Passive RP all combined for this specific role. Second, I would also make it my objective to satisfy others with my RP, making sure not to powergame of failrp with my multitude of /me's I shall produce.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, I have,

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I realized I am completely unfamiliar with the ranks and the labels that are given, so I read over and came to know how Court is similar to Judge, Nomad is similar to Helix on other servers and etc.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?
Yes. It was required.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.
I noticed that I am not allowed to generally argue in LOOC or OOC, and, instead, should request an admin and await for further instructions, or until the problem is resolved.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.
Honestly, considering I would be a rather low rank, I would swiftly take action by taking cover by anywhere's near. After that procedure is completed, I would request help, while remembering to include FearRP, assuming I'd only be equipped with a 9mm pistol, and the citizen seems quite... 'crazed'. After requesting for an officer's help, I would suppress the citizen with gunshots from my own firearm, as well as sometimes shout things like, "Anti-Citizen!" or "Help!" until extra units arrived at the scene to leave matters into a higher and more suitable rank for the problem.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
- You are first, of course, required to 'spot' the criminal and transfer over towards their current location. I would recommend with caution, depending on the situation and 'crimes' committed
- Second, you are to instruct them to move onto the wall, preferably in an aggressive manner. If they do not comply, you are to request back up or use your stun stick to reinforce the given order.
- Third, tie them in a superior manner whilst also remembering to give them a chance to resist if they wish, whether it be via at the end of a /me or LOOCly spoken.
- Fourth, question the 'criminal' to apply, then check his/her data via /viewdata [Name]. *Remember to /me!
- Fifth, if they are classified as an anti-citizen, call in for extra units to attend to the problem. If not, continue to step six.
-Sixth, contemplate for a short amount of time on what specific punishment he/she should receive, depending on the 'crime' committed. Whether it be the end of your stinging stun stick, or the end of your gun.
-Seventh, if they are to be detained from public society, bring them to an appropriate cell [Group/Individual] then stay with them until the selected amount of time has passed.
- Eighth, once their cycle[s] are over, ask them once again to face the cell wall.
- Ninth, beat the citizen until he/she appears to be unconscious from your actions.
- Finally, tenth, relocate their body to a remote and undisturbed area within the vicinity of the city, then await for them to regain their consciousness before untying them and let them 'run free'.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?
Yes.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Absolutely.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Contact an admin automatically, then await further instructions. Do not argue with the opposing player.

13. Past MPF experiences?
I have had multiple 04-02's throughout my RPing experiences. Also a CmD and a DvL.

14. Why should we accept your application?
Because I would assume it could enhance other players -- as well as my own -- Roleplay, benefiting everybody. Also, I would consider myself a rather swell C.C.A. Roleplayers.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
I would not wan't to insult any other person's application, so I will just say; my grammar was exquisite, my reasoning was reasonable, and I am a rather experienced Roleplayer, for the one's who've known me.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?
Not frequently. Only if it is something worth, which is not usual.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
No.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
Yes.
/me walks into the medical bay, Walking over to the storage closet
/me picks up a scalpel, walking to the sink cleaning it walking back over to the storage closet putting it away.
/me Looks over each bed to make sure it is clean for the next injured unit.
/it A blood stain is on one of the beds
/me takes the sheet off the bed that has the blood stain on it putting it in the "Dirty Bin" getting a new one walking back over to the bed.
/me puts the sheet on the bed
/me looks around making sure everything is in place.
/me heads towards the door
/me gives the room one more looking before stepping out

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Yes.

20. How active are you on the server?
Frequently On.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Of Course.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Jake Hope
Height: 6'
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: Zero

Mother's Full Name: Elizabeth Lee Hope

Father's Full Name: Tim Wayne hope

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
City Four
City Thirty Two
City Thirteen
City Eighty Nine
City Two
City Seventy
City Thirteen
City Twelve

Character Backstory: When Jake was young, his mother was a teacher and his father was a CEO of a business. His mother would always teach Jake how medicine would work. His father would rant on about how when he is an old man, Jake will take his place as CEO of the family business. Jake didn't like the idea of being a CEO and wanted to become a doctor.

The Portal Storms hit and his parents are zapped by a green creature with three red eyes right infront of him. He runs into his house, into the basement and finds somewhere to hide. Another green creature appeared before him in the middle of the basement. It looked around and ran up the stairs. Days later, some men in strange suits and glowing eyes came in and found Jake. They took him to a place where there were hundreds of other people. They were rounding us up. "Why?" He asked himself.

Almost 5 years since all that happened. Jake is now a lonely citizien in City 17 and has recently heard the combine were hiring people. He is now urging himself to join up and hope to bring at least a partial piece of his dream to reality.

Last edited by Printer1019 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

Printer1019

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED][Improved]Jakes MPF application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED][Improved]Jakes MPF application

Post by Judge Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:03 pm

A few things.

First off, you said Jake is interested in joining up with the CWU, but this is an MPF application.

Second, would you please give me a few lines (5-6) of passive role-play using /me's?

If you correct your biography and give me the example I will give my final verdict.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED][Improved]Jakes MPF application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED][Improved]Jakes MPF application

Post by Printer1019 Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:05 pm

For the CWU part it was a mistake. I will add a few lines of passive role-play and, I am going to re-write my biography.

Printer1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:07 pm

Please leave a reply when you have completed your changes.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Printer1019 Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:17 pm

Corrected and added examples.

Printer1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:22 pm

ACCEPTED

Good job.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Printer1019 Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:24 pm

Thank you, And I do admit I did slack off ALOT on my first application.

Printer1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down