Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's Civil Worker's Union Application

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's Civil Worker's Union Application Empty [ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's Civil Worker's Union Application

Post by TheFlamingTaco Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:36 am

APPLICATION:

Steam Name:
[VG] TheFlamingTaco

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048156585/

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:43945428

1. How long have you been on the server?
I have been on VG for about a month and a half.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I know how to properly RP by using FearRP, /me, and other versions of RP.

3. Why do you want to join the Civil Worker's Union?
I want to join the Civil Worker's Union because there are always people asking in OOC if someone can open the Civil Worker's Union store, whether it be one citizen, or every citizen in the store. I also have yet to make a loyalist character, and I've heard it's fun, so I want to try it, while helping others.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
I have read, and studied the application guidelines.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I have learned from the application guidelines that I am a worker, loyal to the Union, not a rebel. I am not to assist the rebels in any way. I am not to get into arguments. I will be trained on how to manage the shop. I may not abuse the whitelist in any way possible, and I need to be able to use the /me command effectively.

6. What do you do in this situation. You find an injured officer, his radio is missing and nobody is around.
If I were ever put into this situation, (I will assume I have a request device, being a loyalist.) I would say into my request device that a unit has been, injured, and mugged. I will stay with the unit, and await the others, helping in any way that I can, applying bandages, pretty much helping in any way.

7. Give an example of how to properly roleplay selling citizens items.
"Hello sir, how may I help you today?"
"Hello, I would like to purchase a flashlight, please."
"Alright, that will be xtokens, please."
** Rummages through his pocket for a moment, then pulls out the desired amount of tokens, handing them to him.
** Extends his hand, taking the tokens, quickly counting them, taking them, saying, "One moment please." Then flashing a friendly smile.
** Walks to the back, approaching the supply crate, shuffling through the neat, organized stock, looking for the flashlight, then finding it, saying, "Aha!", and turning back to the door, handing it to the man.
"Here you are sir, enjoy your day!"
** Flashes a quick smile, saying, "Thanks, mate!", then walking out the door.

8. Can you use good grammar, capitalization, and correct punctuation?
Yes, I can use correct grammar, capitalization, correct punctuations, and spelling, and I speak the English language fluently.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Archie Perdue
Height:5'9"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Loyalist
Loyalist Points: 0-? (Soon to come)

Mother's Full Name: Alice Watson Perdue

Father's Full Name: Rory Andrew Perdue

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
City 8, City 23, City 18, City 14
TheFlamingTaco
TheFlamingTaco

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's Civil Worker's Union Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's Civil Worker's Union Application

Post by eatforlife Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:29 am

+Support.

Good answers.

eatforlife

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's Civil Worker's Union Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's Civil Worker's Union Application

Post by Judge Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:52 am

ACCEPTED

Congratulations.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down