Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dispatch Idea

3 posters

Go down

Dispatch Idea Empty Dispatch Idea

Post by blargy blargy Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:46 pm

With the new voice commands available to the MPF I had an idea. I see in our radio if a unit requests backup, we'll have three units ask their 10-20 even if it was said in the same message. On site it's worse. We'll have five units attending to a small fight. What we need is a proper dispatch, someone that when they're on that character can collect the location of CP's, handle relaying position of a crime or suspect, and be able to send the reasonable amounts of units to location.
This is a work in progress and more than likely will not be smooth, but I had some ideas about what could be done. A Dispatch could sign on, and get location of units and patrol teams. When a Dispatch comes on Units must also change, they will be required to answer the dispatch. When reporting crimes they should be saying their location, and other units will not call out for 10-20. This mucks things up. At a time of an incident. Dispatch should select Units close by or ones that our equipped to deal with the threat. This will require all units to be in contact. Reporting their PT groups, hard-point stations, when they disband and if they change districts.

An important part in all this are City Scanners. They were already dispatch, but they didn't have any way to produce sound. So we could have an actual dispatch that could lead the scanners and then direct units where needed.

This would only change up life some what and only when a dispatch comes online. This would really just be a fun thing to do more than anything really.

Last edited by blargy blargy on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New idea)
blargy blargy
blargy blargy

Back to top Go down

Dispatch Idea Empty Re: Dispatch Idea

Post by ㅤㅤ Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:56 pm

This is a great idea. I would love being the dispatch.

+Support
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Post by blargy blargy Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Added a lil bit.
blargy blargy
blargy blargy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wheatly Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:18 am

As good as an idea as this is. I'm not a big fan of change. It messes up my routine. You feel me brother?
The_Wheatly
The_Wheatly
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by blargy blargy Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:23 pm

I feel you. I still have other ideas that might even make this less noticeable. Always WiP
blargy blargy
blargy blargy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down