Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just one more train

2 posters

Go down

Just one more train Empty Just one more train

Post by Nugget and Skull Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:33 am

Another train with a handful of almost hopeful faces, both weary and nervous. The station had clutter gathering at the fringes, a testament to the unimportance of the platform. A few men and a few women all step off of the train, some with suitcases while the rest were unlucky enough to have whatever was left to their name taken away from them before they ever arrived.

It was in the name of peace, they would say. Peace, unity, and the evolution of the human race. These weary faces and nervous faces didn't care. No one cared anymore. The peace brought by the war had only been a nervous one at best. The noise of the city betrayed the truth, though. Doors kicked in, shouting happening, the rumbling of endless Union trains. If it was in the name of peace, it was an aggressive peace.

No matter how many trains come or go, the faces always change. Each year, they become more exhausted. Maybe one more train will create the peace the Union preaches about... Maybe one more train will end their torment

Stepping off onto the platform, new faces find themselves in an unfamiliar world. Yet, no matter where they ended up, it never truly changed. Doors kicked in, bruises received, their world would continue as it always did and hope be lost. That last train didn't change their hopes, only the place to get beaten. It only changed the place to be terrorized. Peace, they said, came only through submission. Through loyalty. Perhaps they might see this if they moved again.

Maybe... maybe just one more train.
Nugget and Skull
Nugget and Skull
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Just one more train Empty Re: Just one more train

Post by Judge Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:52 am

You definitely have a way with words.

(Did that come off creepy? Probably. )
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Nugget and Skull Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:55 am

I certainly like to think I can write alright. Been roleplaying for, at least twelve years. At one point, I managed to get up to 68 pages in an attempted novel. Life got in the way, of course, but I was all the better for trying I suppose.
Nugget and Skull
Nugget and Skull
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down