Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanity: The Story of Gavin Hyde(COMPLETE!)

2 posters

Go down

Sanity: The Story of Gavin Hyde(COMPLETE!) Empty Sanity: The Story of Gavin Hyde(COMPLETE!)

Post by Mr. Awesome Sun May 11, 2014 6:27 am

Sanity: The Story of Gavin Hyde(COMPLETE!) Rusty-Nail-on-the-Cross_FREE
...My hand, completely numbing, starts to slowly bleed across the sides where the nail punctures. The two thick streams sliding across my skin onto the table. My right hand, still on its binds, continues to struggle free. But, like before, with no luck. I turned my head, spitting in the direction of the man's voice. Somehow though, I could feel a crooked smile cross my lips. These times for me, as you will soon learn about, revolves around mistakes, being un-lucky, but with a happy ending...sorta. Not much of a fairy tale, but this story has it's beginning, middle, and....hrm...well the ending isn't here yet...so far anyway. As for a tease, well I guess the combine isn't exactly my greatest fear. It is the people that change because of them.

"Frater"
Spoiler:

"Liberta"
Spoiler:

"Dolor"
Spoiler:

"Reverto"
Spoiler:

// I've had a lot of fun coming up with his past adventures, and the last sequence "Reverto"(Latin word for "Go back", "Return", "Revert") was an event that actually happened on the server. One of hopefully many fun events that happen while I play on here. If you have any questions, or comments on what you think about it, I'd be glad to listen, whether good or bad criticism. Just be honest about it.\\[/i]

Last edited by Mr. Awesome on Wed May 14, 2014 5:59 pm; edited 7 times in total

Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Sanity: The Story of Gavin Hyde(COMPLETE!) Empty Re: Sanity: The Story of Gavin Hyde(COMPLETE!)

Post by ㅤㅤ Sun May 11, 2014 9:49 am

Great work!! One of the best journals/story I've ever seen. Keep it up.
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Sanity: The Story of Gavin Hyde(COMPLETE!) Empty Re: Sanity: The Story of Gavin Hyde(COMPLETE!)

Post by Mr. Awesome Sun May 11, 2014 10:28 am

<:KARMA:> wrote:Great work!! One of the best journals/story I've ever seen. Keep it up.
Thank you. And sadly this won't be a journal cause I've kept trying to keep a consistent RP Journal on forums for different communities for years and it has never worked for me, so I'm just doing a backstory. I don't know if I'll expand past these sequences...maybe if when I'm done, and people REALLY want to learn more.

Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Good job man! Extremely well written!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Awesome Mon May 12, 2014 12:41 am

"Frater" Sequence has been completely written up. I decided to get it done a bit early for those who are liking Gavin's story so far.

Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Awesome Tue May 13, 2014 11:41 am

"Liberta" Sequence has been completely written up. And I am naming the mini-memory in between all the chapters "Revelation", so it lets everyone know when that episode is continuing. With that, Part II is on "Liberta" as well as Part III will be on "Dolor" when that is complete.

EDIT: Now with little pictures for each chapter! xD

Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Awesome Wed May 14, 2014 1:30 pm

"Dolor" and "Revelation: Part III" now complete.

And that's where my writing stops for this story. There might not be anything added onto this for a while, long long while. Now the backstory is complete...go ahead and look over it, and let me know what you think after reading 4650 words(Yes, I ran it through Wordcounter).

Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down