Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Union Physiological Augmentation Procedures

+2
The_Wheatly
Duspende
6 posters

Go down

Union Physiological Augmentation Procedures Empty Union Physiological Augmentation Procedures

Post by Duspende Wed May 14, 2014 5:03 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and post a link, because I'd like to keep the formatting etc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1byhrzHtz9LpAlOIlL8Ripo5P6BuYZugOm7pWYRSFHBU/

Whipped this up over the course of today because I see people assuming augmentation is just something you JUST do like that.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Union Physiological Augmentation Procedures Empty Re: Union Physiological Augmentation Procedures

Post by Duspende Thu May 15, 2014 12:44 am

I would totally appreciate it if you would bring some feedback after you read it. You do realise I can actually see you people reading it, right?
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Union Physiological Augmentation Procedures Empty Re: Union Physiological Augmentation Procedures

Post by The_Wheatly Thu May 15, 2014 2:52 am

If I may use this in the NOMAD DIV Guide
The_Wheatly
The_Wheatly
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Thu May 15, 2014 10:35 am

You most certainly may.

Just please promise me you'll make sure they RP it properly. That's what my intentions were. Creating actual development within the ranks in some sort of way. Now when you climb the ranks, you'll be required to have augments.

I've added you on steam. I have some suggestions for some very interesting Medical RP that'll keep it fresh.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrDinosaur77 Thu May 15, 2014 5:14 pm

I thought it was a very interesting read! Will definitely help with RP. ^.^

RawrDinosaur77

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wheatly Thu May 29, 2014 11:41 pm

Actually, I don't think I will use this until I get told that it has been implemented
The_Wheatly
The_Wheatly
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by ConnorKenway56 Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:40 pm

This document is neatly thought out and explains a lot of information which helps with people. It looks like you put great thought and effort into this document and it's nice to get great feedback. Great job.
ConnorKenway56
ConnorKenway56

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wheatly Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:54 pm

To all the NOMAD units. Don't use this till we get word that we're implementing his way for augmentations. You will be trained soon enough in how to do it properly.
The_Wheatly
The_Wheatly
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bomber152 Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:58 pm

Alright, sounds good.
Bomber152
Bomber152

Back to top Go down

Post by Ca$h Flow Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:50 am

lol the UU uses meth to keep units on edge?

Ca$h Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:11 am

Comrade Macmillan wrote:lol the UU uses meth to keep units on edge?

I didn't say meth anywhere.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down