Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VenomousOutcast's Re-MPF Application (ITS NOW FIXED, CHECK IT PLEASE)

3 posters

Go down

VenomousOutcast's Re-MPF Application (ITS NOW FIXED, CHECK IT PLEASE) Empty VenomousOutcast's Re-MPF Application (ITS NOW FIXED, CHECK IT PLEASE)

Post by VenomousOutcast Tue May 20, 2014 1:09 am

APPLICATION:

Steam Name:
VenomousOutcast or Venomancer
Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/VenomousOutcast
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:41586623

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?
I've been on Vortex Roleplay (VG) from the beginning of it's initial release. Hard beginnings from moving forward into a great future as it evolves.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?
I've been very stubborn on my actions from when Vortex Roleplay was first came open to players, but on my current time frame now, I am on at least, and almost every day for two, or maybe even five hours.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?
I've been nearly, and all most reached the point of three years of roleplaying just in general. Maybe three quarters and some more of that is HL2RP. With the years of that service I have given to HL2RP, I do consider myself a veteran amongst the gamemode.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?
With the knowledge, and experience from the years of HL2RP, I do consider myself a more than efficient roleplayer. I don't over-kill on my /me's and I don't under-kill. I make my roleplaying consistent and good to the best of my ability.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?
I would like to be part of the Metropolice Force so I can have that decision to change from citizen to Metropolice Force. I also want to keep my whitelist from being deleted due to the decision made by our consul members.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.
Yes, I have read the efficient, informative guidelines way back on the "Enjin" forums, and lastly on these forums. They did contain some obvious tips, but some our very thought worthy to our new beginning players.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I have learned many things after reading the application guidelines. I will plainly state the things I have learned without me obviously knowing it. Some radio codes that I was not keen about during training. Some of the Ranks, which I still have just the trouble of remember. Some of the Judgement Wavier protocols. (Great for my OTA to refer too) The verdicts are great to refer to as well. So, those are just a few of the things I refer, and learned whilst I read the guideline when I applied for the Metropolitan Police Force.

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.
Five, OFFICIAL guides to be used for our knowledge and support us whilst on our MPF's.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?
Yes, I have read and studied the Metropolice Force Guide.

8. What does 10-4 mean?
10-4 means Okay, or rather a "Yeah."

9. What does 11-22a mean?
11-22a means Light Contraband.

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.
You'd be able to check out the weapons below:
- Basic USP Match 9mm Pistol
- MP7 Tactical Sub-Machine Gun
- M67 Advanced Smoke Grenade
- C89 Flash Grenade

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.
A few examples of moderate contraband would be basic weapons, resistance gear, radio's.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?
You'd be beaten, tied, detained then charged with 2-3 Cycles and 4-6 Penalty points.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?
There are two pointmen, one breacher, and a team leader. The pointmen stand off to the right when facing the closed door. The breacher stands to the left in the same situation. And the team leader stands right in the middle of the door giving off the orders. It goes Stack, which is everyone get in line and in order. Then Prep, which is where everyone readies up and load their weapons. Then Inject, the breacher shoots the door and the second pointman moves in first to the right, and the first pointman moves in second to the left.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?
Those would be Districts D1-D5.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.
Grizzly Grotto - Only Allowed when responding to calls.
D6 - Never, ever aloud. EVER.
Shell Beach - Only allowed when it's opened for citizens.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?
You would never aloud to go in District Six and Construction Zone period.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?
You can leave nexus at rank of 05, but with a partner when patrolling.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.
I'd first, contact any high command to signal JW, due to the death of my fellow units. Then, once the JW is activated I would gather all citizens into the UCH, and stay there until the JW clears out.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.
1. First, you find the citizen that is breaking the what so ever, then move to his location.
2. Tell the citizen to move and face the wall, if the citizen refuses and is non-compliant, you can call in backup.
3. Then, tie them. You must ask them if they would reither want to resist or no. An example would be this one. /me would attempt to tie the citizen. (Resist?)  (OOC)CITIZEN: No.
4. Check the citizens background, also adding the verdict he or she broke.
5. (If the suspect is "anti-citizen" call backup.)
6. Then, decide the punishment that fits the crime(s). (Based off our verdict chart)
7. If the citizen has a verdict that includes him being detained, knock him out and drag him to the cells among the Nexus.
8. Stay with the detainee whilst his detainment ends.
9. Once there sentence is over, use your stun stick to knock them out once again, dragging them off outside of nexus inside the remote area of the city perimeters, untie them and wait for them to regain consciousness.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?
Well, you first start out at a rank, starting at T1. A tier has a special name. For Example, Union T1. You start like this. Union T1= 05>04>03>02>01. Then you switch to next tier, advancing to T2. And so on. You can either advance to the next tier, or go to OfC, then CmD.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?
Only Units Tier 2 and Above can Authorize Judgement Waivers.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: [Yes]
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: [Yes]
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported: [No]
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: [Yes]
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm: [No]

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?
You are allowed to use the pistol at rank T1 04.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?
You will be received a blackmark.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?
Yes, I do understand how to use your Advanced Viewdata, and I also now have a video to refer to.

26. What happens if you go rogue a third time?
Well... The first time you go rogue it's an instant PK. So by then your head would be splattered against the boot of a DvL, or a high command that caught you.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes, I do understand not to argue with other players, rather solve it in a undisturbed PM.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
I would first tell them to PM me so it doesn't disturb the nature of RP, then if the situation is not resolved I would call an admin to resort it by force.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?
I have a lot of past experiences with MPF, not much I will list, but I can guarantee you I do have them.

30. Why should we accept your application?
You should accept my application like the other one because this application shows true effort, and determination compared to a lot of other applications. I am not going to compare, but in-game I will do more than by best to be better than I was.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
If you fully read my application, I spent time on my answers, and if you knew me in game, I am a outstanding roleplayer.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?
This question will not refer to me, after my normal application this never applied to me, or any in my past time applying to be a MPF. Other than that, I promise you myself that I will not mess around unless we are allowed to.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?
This question is very hard for me. I am going to admit, I do complain a lot. At times, I try to minimize it, but I will always have the decency to apologize after it is done so. This is a work-in-progress for me, and it will improve.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
I would totally recommend my great, great friend by the name of Sneaker. He currently plays on citadel gaming, and he is 100% interested in joining our fine great community if the applications were open. He is a unit on CG currenty.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?
Yes, I can passively roleplay very easily corresponding to detailed actions. My roleplay starts to get sluggish when I get tired though.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
I have a lot of Half-Life 2 Lore. I might not have every inch and scale of it, but that's why we have our great holy wiki's to help thine' in times.

37. How active are you on the server?
I get on to the best of my ability, I am only fourteen years old and I am in high school. I do my best using my spare time to play and enjoy my time.

38. How well can you follow instructions?
I'm currently a T1 03 among the ranks of the MPF, so if I got there then I can follow and listen as well as do orders correctly. And on the short side, yes, I can follow orders.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes, I always plan on being a loyal, and fun player. I will make roleplaying with my fun as it can get to the best of my ability. Also, IC'ly I don't plan on going rogue, if this question is referring to that.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.
Me=Myself, as MPF   Civ=Citizen Example
---------------------------------------
**Civ runs across plaza as he quickly passes the unit.
**Me quickly notices the civ as he quickly flicks up his stun stick rising it against the air running after the civ.
**Civ would quickly hear the sounds of the unit behind him, he'd stop turning around as him, stopping looking at the unit in fear contemplating of the intentions the unit has.
Me: Citizen, move to the wall to your right, and face it.
**Civ moves over towards the wall, lightly panting from exaughstion, he places his head on the wall sighing.
**Me pulls out a tie, then attempts to grab the citizens arms attempting to tie them, (Resist?)
(OOC)Civ: Nu
(OOC)Civ: No*
**MPF ties the citizens hands, tightening it as he pushes his head against the wall.
**Civ's head gets squished against the think cold wall, his cheeks pushed in making an awkward face as other citizens watch in shame.
**MPF would then finish tieing him, making it extra tight for not a chance of escape, then then releases his arms saying, "Citizen.. Name and CID."
Civ: Bob Jr, #####.
**MPF pulls up his wrist, allocating his datapad as he types the information in giving a slight once and a while nod whilst he looks down at the bright luminescent device.
**MPF adds the correct verdict information, then lowers his wrist, unlatching his celcro attached stun stick from his belt, flicking the button sending it to a blue electric end of the black baton, then he would raise it up hitting the citizen against the head with it.
**Civ would be hit hard, he quickly would start to get a blurry vision then quickly he drops to the floor before the unit could catch him, his eyes close and head drops hard against the cement.
**MPF picks up the citizen, he tosses him over his shoulder seemingly capable of holding him easily, he then brings him to nexus and dunks him in a detainment cell.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: John Hendricks
Height: 6'0
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?):
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]:
N/A
Mother's Full Name:
Sal Hendricks
Father's Full Name:
Martha Hendricks
Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
City-45

Character Backstory:

John Hendricks is the man applying for a spot under his Union to hopefully serve. Living at the age of mid twenties, he was still very young and an inexperienced person. At age twenties, he moved out of his parents apartment and found his own in the city of New York. He was then living on his own doing his own business. To get money for himself, he'd work day and night shifts at a local convenient store. He'd also be living with his girlfriend, who quit working do to her pregnancy. Being payed barely paid minimal wage he kept due at the time, but later in his life he'd have to go through a constant and deadly struggle to live without the city. Unfortunately, in the middle of the pregnancy Hendricks wife died in a C section during the birth of his daughter. He was tragic at the moment and never forgot about her.

Years past and Hendricks was still raising his daughter alone, he didn't feel necessary to have a mother figure in his or his daughters life. Even more than ever Hendricks couldn't keep in with the money he had to get for his daughter and for himself. Food, bills, and basically someone else to watch his daughter while he worked 24/7. His life was miserable and there was nothing he could do about it until a thought rose upon his head. Hendricks was by then in his late twenties, almost hitting thirty until this idea happened. He knew it would be bad, but he thought of the idea to sell and produce drugs to keep enough money for himself, and his daughter to live. At the time, the only thing he really cared about was his daughter, nothing else. Hendricks then met a few people to teach him how to make what they sell. He would me learn how to make this crack, and sell it. Hendricks luckily was never caught for a few years, and then moved up in the ranks of his street authority. He started slinging pounds and pounds of cocaine to buyers. He'd also hired tons of his own small dealers with large big time companies hiding his "product," and shipping it to their buyers. Hendricks was almost a god in the cocaine in industry Hendricks would also keep it very private, very secretive so he'd never get caught. By the time of his very late twenties he'd be living in a penthouse with his daughter going to the finest school in New York Then, suddenly, the Combine struck earth. Quickly to Earth's demise, Dr. Breen saved it before total annihilation, and that is when Hendricks lost his only daughter. For a whole year Hendricks demised the word, Combine. Then, quickly and suddenly life turned down hill as Hendricks was getting robbed from his rations, tokens and almost his clothing. He almost fell into a collapse from no food. He then quickly thought of an idea to save himself, he thought he would need to join the Combine. With his knowledge of skills, and his current condition needing benefits, he would need to join.

Last edited by VenomousOutcast on Thu May 22, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 9 times in total
VenomousOutcast
VenomousOutcast

Back to top Go down

VenomousOutcast's Re-MPF Application (ITS NOW FIXED, CHECK IT PLEASE) Empty Re: VenomousOutcast's Re-MPF Application (ITS NOW FIXED, CHECK IT PLEASE)

Post by Sheeplie Tue May 20, 2014 1:40 am

NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

Sorry, but you got your Judgement waiver chart wrong, also Shell beach IS D7.
Your detainment process was also slightly long and not done correctly. All of this shows me that you sped through the guide. Sad
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

VenomousOutcast's Re-MPF Application (ITS NOW FIXED, CHECK IT PLEASE) Empty Re: VenomousOutcast's Re-MPF Application (ITS NOW FIXED, CHECK IT PLEASE)

Post by VenomousOutcast Tue May 20, 2014 8:05 pm

Alright, my mistake... All of the things pointed out were now and just fixed. Man, :/ Must have been tired, at that time. Anyways other than that I read through the guide very thoroughly twice more and I think my application now looks good, feel free to point out anything else, I will be looking more into it as well.
VenomousOutcast
VenomousOutcast

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Wed May 21, 2014 8:55 am

Also, you didn't fill out THIS
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by VenomousOutcast Wed May 21, 2014 12:26 pm

Alright, I filled it out..
VenomousOutcast
VenomousOutcast

Back to top Go down

Post by VenomousOutcast Wed May 21, 2014 11:59 pm

Erm..
VenomousOutcast
VenomousOutcast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Fri May 23, 2014 11:39 am

ACCEPTED
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down