Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Sparklez Super Awesome Phase 3 MPF Redux Part II The Revenge Of SPECTER!

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Sparklez Super Awesome Phase 3 MPF Redux Part II The Revenge Of SPECTER! Empty [ACCEPTED] Sparklez Super Awesome Phase 3 MPF Redux Part II The Revenge Of SPECTER!

Post by Ltsparklez Tue May 20, 2014 4:14 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Lt Sparklez

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056558564/

Steam ID: 76561198056558564

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?

For about 5 months now.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?

I play on the server about 5-6 days out of the week for about 5-6 hours each day.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?

I have been roleplaying for about two and a half years.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?

Yes, I consider myself to be an okay roleplayer.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?

Because I bring a unique story and character to the MPF with my SPECTER which isn't just the bland cookie cutter CP that everyone is used to.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.

Yes, I have read all of them top to bottom.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

I have learned the proper breaching mechanics, I was a bit hazy on them before but the guide cleared them up for me.

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.

Five guides in total.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?

Yes I have.

8. What does 10-4 mean?

Okay.

9. What does 11-22a mean?

Light Contraband.

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.

-USP 9mm Pistol
-MP7 SMG
-M67 Smoke Grenade
-C89 Flash Grenade

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.

A resistance uniform is a moderate contraband item.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?

It is a level three crime and is punished with 2-3 cycles in detainment.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?

The team leader stands facing the door and calls out the Stack, Prep, and Inject commands. The Breacher will open the door when the Leader calls out the Inject command, the Breacher will not enter the room unless there is another door to breach. The Pointmen will enter after the Breacher opens the door, the first Pointman will move to the left side of the door and secure that location. The second Pointman will inject into the right side of the door. After the room is clear of threats the Pointmen say the Clear or Cleaned command signaling to the team leader that the room is safe to enter. At this point the Team Leader can now enter the room.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?

Districts 1-5.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.

District Seven / Shell Beach: Only if it is open for citizens.
Grizzly Grotto: Only if you are responding to a call at that location.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?

District Six / Construction Site.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?

You are allowed to leave as an 05 only if you are patrolling and you have a partner with you.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.

First, find good cover to hide behind while you radio to your men. Figure out who is injured and who can fight via the radio. Provide covering fire for the wounded to retreat to safety. Once they are out of the way advance slowly and in tandem towards your target to get him in range. Once he is within firing distance take him down.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.

1. Spot the criminal or Suspect.
2. Order them to get on the nearest wall, if they resist your orders you can influence them with your Stun-Stick and or call for backup.
3. Tie them with a /me and make sure to ask them in LOOC if they resist or not.
4. Make them apply and once they do view their data with /me views the citizens data or something. To check their data you would do /viewdata (part of citizens name).
5. If they are an anti-citizen, call for back up if not continue with step 6.
6. Decide the punishment for the crime, if you are unsure you can look into the MPF guide on the forums.
7. If they are detained bring them to a cell and stay with them until their time is up.
8. Once their time is up order them to face a wall in the cell and knock them out.
9. Knock the citizen out with your Stun-stick.
10. Drag their body outside the nexus but inside the city limits and wait for them to regain consciousness and then untie them with a /me.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?

You begin at Tier 1 as an 05, the ranking work backwards so with each rank advancement you go one number lower so from 05 you go to 04 then 03.. Etc. After you pass 01, you become a Tier 2 unit and start back over at 05.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgment Waivers?

Only if you are Tier 2 and above.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgment Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: [Yes]
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: [Yes]
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported: [No]
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: [Yes]
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm: [no]

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?

At Tier 1, 04+ you are allowed to use one.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?

You receive 2 Blackmarks.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?

Yes I do, it makes adding data very simple and easy.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?

Your character gets Perma-Killed and you lose your whitelist.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?

Yes I do.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

Either contact a staff member or drop it.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?

I've been with the MPF for about 2 months now and I have achieved the rank of SPECTER 03.

30. Why should we accept your application?

I believe you should accept my application because I offer a unique aspect to the MPF roleplay that not many other players can, I keep things interesting and fresh to provide a fun and efficient style to the roleplay.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?

I believe that you should accept my application over other players because I feel that I have proven that I can roleplay properly and will not run around breaking rules and ruining the immersion for other players.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?

I will lose my whitelist and seem like an immature child.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?

I try not to complain too much about anything but you have those days sometimes.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?

I am friends with nearly everyone on the server, they can all vouch for me that I am a good person, roleplayer, and CP.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?

Yes, I do it quite a bit because usually everyone is afk or in the sewers...

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

I have played every Half-Life game and have area quite a few articles on the wiki.

37. How active are you on the server?

As stated prior I am on 5-6 days out of the week for about 5-6 hours per day.

38. How well can you follow instructions?

I can follow instructions very well.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

I've been with you this long and I have no reason for leaving any time soon.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.

**C17.MPF.SPECTER:03-703 Raises her handgun to the man sitting in the chair across the room from her. She sighs and gently pulls the trigger firing one round into the mans skull, killing him.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Arya Shaw
Height: 5'4
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Loyalist
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: 7

Mother's Full Name: Nikelle Evens

Father's Full Name: Joseph Shaw

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: Southern Ontario, Canada.

Character Back story:
(Christ I hate this part, sorry if it sucks just bare with it)

Growing up in a household with two army medics Arya took up a quick interest in the medical science. She made her way through high school and collage graduating top of her class and earning a doctorate. Soon after she graduated collage her parents were killed in a car crash. Her whole world meant nothing to her and she lived in constant depression. When the combine invaded earth she didn't resist them. She just gave up and followed their rules and did as they said. She became molded by their power and influence. She soon grew a liking to their way of society and wanted nothing but to join their ranks and to create the world she wanted for everyone else, a dark bleak and depressing planet where there would be no hope for joy or salvation. She wanted everyone to suffer with her and burn along side her.
Ltsparklez
Ltsparklez

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Sparklez Super Awesome Phase 3 MPF Redux Part II The Revenge Of SPECTER! Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Sparklez Super Awesome Phase 3 MPF Redux Part II The Revenge Of SPECTER!

Post by Ltsparklez Tue May 20, 2014 4:15 pm

My browser felt like crashing yesterday when I wrote this so I wrote it for a second time today. Hope you guys like it!
Ltsparklez
Ltsparklez

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Sparklez Super Awesome Phase 3 MPF Redux Part II The Revenge Of SPECTER! Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Sparklez Super Awesome Phase 3 MPF Redux Part II The Revenge Of SPECTER!

Post by Artyom Tue May 20, 2014 5:09 pm

*cough* Arya Stark *cough*
Artyom
Artyom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Wed May 21, 2014 1:32 am

Accepted
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down