Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban Request

+2
Kenny
HipsterDoge
6 posters

Go down

Unban Request Empty Unban Request

Post by HipsterDoge Tue May 20, 2014 10:49 pm

No ban format? wow okay.

Banner: Some 03, like Nova or something.

Reason: Failure to attend Admin sit.

Why I should be unbanned: I left the admin sit because the operator just pulled me, after messaging me on PM that he was plain up ignoring me saying that I wasn't 'rping' correctly, while the other units were convinced that because it was P2L, that any citizen up against them would lose when really, I got the advantage over the 03. By charging the 03 at the side I attempted to either A. Swipe his gun out of his hand. or B. Disarm him completely and give myself the gun, mostly aiming for B. But the 03 just says that he was literally 'pushed' still on his feet from that, although I caught him off guard and from the side. Didn't drop his pistol, or even acknowledge the fact he got close to dropping it. Later on, before we could continue as I tried to tell him that he has to be affected by my charge because he is just an 03 and not an HC unit. He just ignored the fact and said 'continue RP' until later on I was taken up by an operator, and while being harassed by a Amelia Parker.

HipsterDoge

Back to top Go down

Unban Request Empty Re: Unban Request

Post by Kenny Wed May 21, 2014 3:04 pm

Question: Was the 03 the operator or was the 03 a participant in the admin situation? And who was the operator if the 03 was not the operator?
Kenny
Kenny
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Wed May 21, 2014 4:14 pm

Sounds a lot like the guy I banned for telling me his friend would get my IP and then tell his mom on me.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden-Spy Thu May 22, 2014 11:41 am

There where three units involved, myself, Alpha:03, and another 03, the one that was charged, and SHEILD:05, I was the one who pulled you to the sit, because you where unwilling or just couldn't see what I was saying in LOOC. You then said "I do not consent to this and jumped off the sit location, thus I banned you for two hours, next time don't jump to conclusions, and get angry, I would have been able to clear that whole thing up rather quickly but no one was listening. The cp's weapons are ID-Locked so even if you got the gun it would be useless to you. The 03, certainly should have reacted to the weapon loss, because the attack was directed at his raised hands, and he was off his guard. I was tackled, and beaten during this, where my unit brought his pistol up to the mand belly, and fired three times, but the attacker refused to allow that to happen while you and the other 03 argued... So this situation could have been avoided just by players not getting angry that its not going their way.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorklord Thu May 22, 2014 2:06 pm

-Support from what was said above.

It seems like you just didn't like the outcome.
You can't just go "Nah fuck this, I'm out, peace."
Dorklord
Dorklord

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble Poptart Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:05 pm

-support
Noble Poptart
Noble Poptart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content