Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneaker's application for Metropolitian Police Force.

3 posters

Go down

Sneaker's application for Metropolitian Police Force. Empty Sneaker's application for Metropolitian Police Force.

Post by Sneaker Fri May 23, 2014 9:15 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: [CG]Sneekr[VG]

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SneakersAreFun

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30066349

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?

About a month now, a friend named VenomousOutcast told me about it, I've been playing it alot for the past month and I look forward to my future here.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?

Well, probably about 90 hours in total. 1-3 hours a week-day and probably 3-5 on weekends.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?

Years. I can't really count it. I originally played DarkRP, but I was searching for gamemodes and found HL2RP, thinking it would be anyway similar. It wasn't, and I now know that. I probably play HL2RP at least 3 times more than DarkRP.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?

Yes, I've refined my skills and even been rewarded on other servers. I have been a resistance group leader and a CmD without knowing the owner before-hand.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?

I've been playing as my loyalist, Sarah Kay, whom has 9 loyalist points now I believe, and I was originally going to build her up for conscription, but I felt like MPF would be more suiting.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.

Yes, I have read them all.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

I learned this servers rouge policy, but I wouldn't have gone rouge anyway. I've always assumed that MPF units were gradually brainwashed anyway, but had no way of knowing such because of memory replacement.

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?

Yes, I have, I know most of the general procedures already, but I have learned quite a few server-specific things.

8. What does 10-4 mean?

It means copy, not yes or no, but just a aknowledgement.

9. What does 11-22a mean?

Light contraband, things such as non-UU foods, and perhaps non-UU shoelaces(lol?) or something of that manner.

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.

A USP Match, A MP7 machine-pistol(Its actually classified as so, though usually this is disreguarded, it is still a primary, however), A M67 Smoke Grenade, and a C89 Flash Grenade.

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.

A small knife, A radio, some kevlar maybe.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?

2-3 cycles in detainment, along with a complementary 4-6 penalty points.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?

The standard breach and clear protocol is a protocol designed to give the units administering it a advantage that they will need in the event they are on the offensive. This is used to breach doors in a tactical and formal way, exerting maximum readiness for any armed anti-citizens inside. It starts with a TL, whom stands infront of the door and calls the commands,"Stack, Prepare for contacts, Inject." He goes in third.  The breacher shoots or activates the breach, allowing the units to move in, he goes in last.
Pointman one goes in first and clears left, pointman two goes in second and clears right.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?

The Nexus, and the UCH. In the event there is not a judgement waiver, you may enter districts 1-5 aswell.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.

District seven is only to be entered when citizens are allowed inside. The Grizzly Groto is only for responding for calls.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?

District six/Construction Zone/Condemned Zone Four is a area where you, as a M.P.F. unit may never enter, ever. Overwatch is different, but they are only called out when authorized, or during a Judgement Waiver.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?

05 or above, of the first tier of any division.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.

I would take cover, and radio it in so that a judgement waiver may be passed, and we can get the O.T.A. out and ready to fight. I would proceed to move to the Nexus, or the UCH to control citizens in the event the UCH is cleared of hostiles.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.

1.Spot the subject, advance to his position.
2.Order them to face the nearest wall, if they do not achieve they may be added additional time for malcompliance and give you ability to use your stunstick, which may be used to punish or intimidate them. If the situation gets out of hand, you would call for backup.
3.Tie them, ask them if they want to resist being tied.
4. Ask them to apply/state CID and name. When they do, use something like /me unclips his/her datapad from his/her belt, tapping on it as the display glows over his/her mask.
5.If they are an anti-citizen, call for backup.
6.Decide the punishment they will recieve. I would assume you would have a COURT unit decide his/her fate if one is avaliable.
7.If they are to be detained, pacify them then bring them into a cell and stay with them for the duration of their time.
8.Once their detainment period it over, order them to face the wall. If he/she does not, then I would assume it would be the same as in step 2.
9.Knock them unconcious using your stunstick.
10.Bring them out, toss them down, wait for them to get up, and untie them.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?

You would begin as a RcT, then you would be trained and asked to pick from the many divisions. You should pick one that works for your characters experience. You would then be a TIER-1 05, which would then advance to 04, all the way up to 01. Once a promotion is given at 01, you might be given a choice to shoot for a position as a OfC, which eventually ranks to CmD(Or you may head on). If not, you will simply advance to the next tier. This goes all the way up to TIER-4, in which you would become a OfC, then a CmD, then maybe a DvL, which would govern all tiers under that division tree.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?

Only units TIER-2 and above may authorize Judgement Waivers, or JWs in short OOC slang.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen:YES
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city:YES
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported:NO
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place:YES
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm:NO

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?

04 or above, of the first tier of any division.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?

You will likely be blackmarked. As a RCT, you spawn with one, you may not use it, but you may keep it. You may also turn it in, which will gain you respect from your peers.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?

Yes, I have watched the YouTube video, and I must say, I haven't seen anything like it. Its cool.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?

You will be amputated resulting in permanent character death and whitelist removal.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?

Yes, if we have a arguement, we should simply contact an administrator to have it sorted.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

Tell an administrator, he will sort it out.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?

As said before, I have played M.P.F. on exactly two other servers, one was the first HL2RP server I ever joined, while the second one was a server with protocol and ranking much like this one, in which I was a CmD.

30. Why should we accept your application?

You should accept my application because of my past experience with the M.P.F. faction and roleplay in general.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?

As stated above, I have more experience with the faction than your average player, and I am able to use alot of detail within my roleplay.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?

A quick whitelist removal will be in order. Lolvoiding is frowned upon, if I feel like compusivly OOCing, then I usually switch to a citizen.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?

I don't, but I have before.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?

VenomousOutcast.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?

Yes, I can, I have alot of experience with roleplay.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

Yes, I often read up on it when I have nothing else to do. I know most of it, though, so I usually don't learn much more. But I have formed my theories about the G-MAN and other characters in Half-Life 2.

37. How active are you on the server?

Very active, this is currently the server I play on the most for HL2RP, which is the gamemode I play the most within Garry's Mod.

38. How well can you follow instructions?

I can execute them down to the slightest notion. I likely execute orders even if they are just "suggested".

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

Of course, I often do not go rouge as a M.P.F. unit, the chances of going rouge in a swath of brainwashing are very little.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.

*MPF-1337 strides across the nexus floor, but suddenly stops, engaging in a salute.
*HighCommand returns the salute.
*MPF-1337 lowers her hand and continues to walk, after receiving a return-salute.
*MPF-1337 makes her way down the stairs, moving over to the firing range.
*MPF-1337 drops a box of ammunition at his feet, crouching down and opening it, only to reveal plenty of magazines.
*MPF-1337 slides as many magazines as she can fit onto her person, and then unlatches the strap on his holster, pulling up her 9mm in a orderly fashion.
*MPF-1337 pulls her radio to his mouth, saying,"Beginning fire range sequence, do not be alarmed by gunshots within the nexus."
*MPF-1337 taps her PDA once, setting it on the table as she quickly raises his gun and begins to fire upon the targets, missing every so often.
*MPF-1337 slowly begins to miss less, but then clicks the magazine release as the magazine falls to the floor.
*MPF-1337 quickly slips a mag from her belt, sliding it in and pressing down on the slide catch and begins to fire once more, but with seemingly better accuracy than before.
*MPF-1337 drops her mag, sliding yet another one from his vest and into his gun.
*MPF-1337 repeats this several times, until she burns through all the magazines on his belt and vest, and then taps her PDA once again after loading another mag into his pistol and latching it into place on his holster.
*MPF-1337 stuffs all of the empty magazines in the ammo box, as she begins to make her way up the stairs again.
*MPF-1337 walks across the floor to the armory, setting the magazines down beside a recycle machine.
*MPF-1337 replaces the magazines on his rig and belt, and then makes her way out of the armory.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Sarah Kay
Height: 5"11'
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?):Citizen
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: 9

Mother's Full Name: Jennifer Kay

Father's Full Name: Craig Kay

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
City 18. Moved without force, used a standard relocation-ticket.

Character Backstory:

Character, Morals, and Views.
Sarah Kay was born in Stockholm in the upper class families, she grew up with a dispite for the poor, and a authoritarian view. She was never a troublemaker, and always supported authority and government of any form. She grew up with a silver-spoon in her mouth. She is normally very shy, however, and expresses good athletic ability aswell as academic, thanks to her superior schooling. She never learned how to shoot a weapon, or anything of that manner, but was one of the best students in her class. She was very lacking in sociability and strength, but she made up with this for agility and cunning.

Pre 7-Hour War.
Sarah Kay's life achievements before the war were a high-school graduation, as well as valor-victorian and all A's for her time in high-school. She was a supreme athlete and worked out every day, and learned athletics and academics over how to work, however, she could work when it was needed. Her strength, however, was very lacking. Her parents were so tight on her that she was perfectly molded in their eyes, and flew her to America to attend the extremely prestigious college known as the Michigan Institute of Technology, or M.I.T. for short. She recieved degrees in trade, economics, and politics before the combine invaded.

Post 7-Hour War.
When she submitted to the U.U., she was shipped off to City 18 where she gained knowledge and understanding of the circumstance, then, as the prospect grew worse for a loyal citizen in C18, she used her one relocation ticket to move on to the industrial district of City 17. She later came in encounters with armed anti-citizens, twice, and was threatened with death from one. She reported these citizens and along with various other deeds, she reached a loyalist point total of 9. She spent most of her time in the Grizzly Groto, reporting frequent crimes within. This is where she is now...

Last edited by Sneaker on Sat May 24, 2014 5:20 am; edited 3 times in total

Sneaker

Back to top Go down

Sneaker's application for Metropolitian Police Force. Empty Re: Sneaker's application for Metropolitian Police Force.

Post by VenomousOutcast Fri May 23, 2014 10:06 pm

+Support
Not only is this guy my friend, he is a nub. Just joking, but in reality he his a great roleplayer and I've seen him work his magic before.
VenomousOutcast
VenomousOutcast

Back to top Go down

Sneaker's application for Metropolitian Police Force. Empty Re: Sneaker's application for Metropolitian Police Force.

Post by Sneaker Sat May 24, 2014 5:20 am

I forgot the passive roleplay part, I just updated it to include the passive roleplay.

GG, m8, GG...

Sneaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Sat May 24, 2014 10:12 am

Experience always beats text-book knowledge.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down