Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streak's CCA application

2 posters

Go down

Streak's CCA application Empty Streak's CCA application

Post by Streak Sat May 24, 2014 11:40 am

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Streak

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042170478/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40952375

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?
Four days now.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?
I play about 4 or 5 hours a day so.. 16 Hours at most.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?
About 2 and a quarter years

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?
Yes, very.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?
Through all the servers I’ve been through, being on the CCA faction has 9 times out of 10 always been the most enjoyable, so, bringing what I enjoy to now what I know as a good community would be good fun.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.
I have done.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
Various bits. What rank you can leave the Nexus at. What rank you can go rouge at and when you can’t and just to be mature in general.

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.
Nineteen, not including the extra note.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?
I did indeed.

8. What does 10-4 mean?
It means ‘Ok’, basically to acknowledge what someone has said to you.

9. What does 11-22a mean?
It means light contraband. Like Non-UU clothes, and food etc…

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.
You are allowed a basic 9mm, an MP7, an advanced smoke grenade and a flash grenade.

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.
A moderate item would be a radio or (from what I get of basic weapons) small weapons like knives and shivs.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?
It would be simply 2 or 3 cycles in detainment.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?
The team leader of the breech is the highest ranking unit involved with the breach. He calls “Stack, prep and inject”. The Breacher stands on the left of the door, and the two units to go into the room stand on the right.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?
You are allowed in District 1-5 always.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.
You are allowed into shell beach only when it’s open to citizens. You are also allowed into The Grizzly Grotto, though only when you are called

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?
You are never allowed into the Building site, D6.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?
You are allowed to leave the Nexus and 05.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.
Report this to an admin.. Citizens (from what I know here) are not able to use Ar2’s

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.
- Approach the citizen
- Make them face a near wall
- Tie the citizen
- Ask them to apply.
- Call for backup, if they’re marked as an AC.
- Decide on punishment.
- If detained, stay with them at the cell.
- When the detainment time is up, make them face a wall, and knock them out.
- Drag them to a remote area of the city and stay with them until they wake up.
- Takes their ties off, and leave them be.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?
You would start as a recruit, then at rank 05 and work your way to rank 01. When you reach this rank, you would be promoted to the next tier in the division. At rank 01, the unit may be promoted to the rank OfC for whichever division they are in. They then may move to become the divisions CmD, or they can move to the next tier. APEX>VICE

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?
Units of Tier 2 and above only.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen:Yes
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city:Yes
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported:No
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place:Yes
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm:No

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?
You are allowed it at the rank of 04, tier 1 and above.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?
You will gain a blackmark.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?
Your Unit will be killed by a live firing squad and your whitelist will be removed

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yeah.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Try to sort it out in a mature manner. If I can’t, just leave it until an admin can sort it.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?
Multiple servers being usually the rank DvL towards the technical division.

30. Why should we accept your application?
My skills within having a CCA unit for two and a half years have improved beyond what I ever thought I’d be capable of. I feel having me in this faction could not only benefit myself, but the community.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
Don’t know, that’s for you to decide.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?
Your player will be killed and whitelist will be removed.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?
Nope.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
I’d say Duspende could. I’ve been playing with him since I started playing HL2RP two and a half years ago.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?
/me would raise his hands as he looks towards the front of the room. He would then say “I can indeed.”

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
I’m sure I have outstanding knowledge of it.

37. How active are you on the server?
About 5 hours a day. Due to my time zone though, it’s not usually when most people are on.

38. How well can you follow instructions?
Very well

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
I don’t plan on it, I already am.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.
/me would unclip his stunstick from his belt, flicking it on and turning the voltage to high.
/me then turns the dial of the voltage back down to low. He then clips the stunstick back to his belt.
/me takes out his PDA and look at recent notes from superiors involving orders and citizen notes.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Jason O’Reiley
Height: 5”9
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: N/A

Mother's Full Name: Sarah O’Reiley

Father's Full Name: Aaron O’Reiley

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
City 23 and City 8

Character Backstory:
Jason was Born in Ireland in 1989, into a poor family. He grew up in a town with a bad name for itself, so because of this, life was tough for him and his family. Jason’s Father was a private Security Guard, and his mother was a Nurse in the local hospital. Jason’s family was well known around the area for being one of the few good families around the area. When Jason was 7, he came home from school. Just as he walked in his door, the phone rang, and his mother was there to pick it up. As Jason went up to his room, he heard his mother start to scream and cry. Jason ran down the stairs and seen his mother on the floor, on her knees, with the phone lying beside her. Jason ran up to his mother and dropped beside her as his eyes began to tear up. He later found out his father had been murdered while on the job.

Ten years had then passed since his father’s death. Jason decided that at the end of his current school year, he would drop out, not finishing his final exam. He would spend the next year sitting on his computer, studying about how they work. He had also taken up a part-time job in a Garage, where he would do general bits to cars and engines.
Another year had passed and Jason had finally saved up enough money, along with some that his Mother had given him, which he could go to college. He sent in his application to DIT, and later found out that he was accepted into the college as one of the top students. He applied to an electrical mechanics course, and would spend the next four year here.

He woke up in his apartment on a normal morning. But on this morning he, felt a shake in the ground. He stood up to look outside, while all he could see was the combine on the streets, shooting and killing many people he knew. He fell back from the window onto the floor. He then heard a slam on his door. The door was then kicked in, and two combine units charged through. The units came in with guns pointed at his head. One of them hit him in the head with the gun, and he was knocked unconscious. He then woke up about 8 hours later, in a small metal room. As he woke up, a light appeared in the side of it as a door opened. He was then dragged out and thrown into large warehouse with other people. He was quickly given a city jumpsuit, and an ID card. He was then held down while a branding iron burned a barcode and number to his wrist. The next thing he knew, he was being moved to City 23. He spent a year here and was then moved to City 8. He spent less than two months here before being finally thrown into the industrial part in City 17.
Streak
Streak

Back to top Go down

Streak's CCA application Empty Re: Streak's CCA application

Post by Duspende Sat May 24, 2014 12:20 pm

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down