Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noah's MPF application.

2 posters

Go down

Noah's MPF application. Empty Noah's MPF application.

Post by Noahleahy Mon May 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Steam Name: NoahLeahy

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089682630/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64708451

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?
A couple months. [Not including my Vortex Roleplay profile]

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?
Very good, this server is one of my most favorite servers and I absolutely love it.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?
2 years.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?
Yes.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?
It plays an important role in HL2RP and it would be a change from my other whitelists, it would also be a new and fun roleplay experience.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.
Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
You are not allowed to leave nexus unless you are rank 05+, I learned the breach protocol, and I learned that you may not use a pistol until rank 04 and all the other topics on the guide.

6. There are a total of 19 informative guidelines.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?
Yes, I even read it 4 times just to refresh my memory.

8. What does 10-4 mean?
Understood/OK.

9. What does 11-22a mean?
Light contraband.

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.
USP watch 9mm pistol
MP7-tactical-SMG
Smoke grenade
Flash grenade

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.
Basic weapons, resistance gear, radios and such.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?
It would be a level 3 crime and the citizen/criminal would be punished with 2-3 cycles of detainment.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?
The breacher stands on the left side of the door, and waits for the inject command. The breacher will not enter unless a second breach is needed, the team leader controls all of the commands EX.(stack,prep, and inject) when the room is cleared he has the option to enter if he wants to do so. When before or after the door is breached two "Pointmen" will enter, pointman 2 will enter first and clear the right side of the room and pointman one will enter after him and clear the left side of the room.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?
1-5

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.
1# Grizzly Grotto: Only if responding to calls/requests.
2# District 7/Shell Beach: Only allowed if it is opened for citizens.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?
1# District 6/contruction zone.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?
05+

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.
First I would call for back up, I will not engage on my own unless he is engaging me. I will wait until backup arrives until I engage, I will then issue a judgement waiver (if it hasn't been issued already). I will engage immediately if hes content on killing other officers/units but I would do it cautiously.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.
1# Spot the crime commiter and move to their position.
2# Order them to face a wall nearest to you, if they dont comply you can call for back up or use your stunstick.
3# Tie them, and ask them in LOOC if they want to resist.
4# Have them apply, then scan their data using /viewdata, and use /me for it.
5# If the criminal is an anti-citizen then call for backup, if not then continue the steps.
6# Decide what punishment should be issued for the crime that he/she commited.
7# If they need to be detained bring them to a cell and stay with them until the period of detainment is done.
8# When their detainment period is over make them face the nearest cell wall.
9# Knock the citizen out with your stunstick.
10# Set the person in a remote area in the city limits, then wait for them to wake up and untie them.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?
After being RCT or recruit you choose what division you want to be apart of, after reaching rank 01 you will be premoted to the next rank of the division you choosed.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?
Only tier 2 units/officers and above can authorize judgement waivers.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: [Yes.]
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city:[Yes.]
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported:[No.]
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place:[Yes.]
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm:[No.]

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?
04 and above.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?
You will receive a blackmark.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?
Yes.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?
You will be permanently killed and your whitelist will be removed.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Try and avoid it as best as you can and if its gotten out of hand or it is really important then call an admin.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?
None.

30. Why should we accept your application?
I love HL2RP and this server is the best HL2RP server I have played on, I love the community and respect it as best I can. I would love to spend time on MPF on a good, safe, and kind server instead of an insecure, bad, and horible community servers. That means I would put more effort in to this than most people in my opinion.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
That's for you to decide in your own opinion, but in total honesty my opinion is that I am a serious gamer and I (if i need to) will take faction applications or job applications seriously in games like Gmod. I play by the rules cause I wouldn't like to lose my chance in a new situation or lose the application, I read the guide to the Metropolice Force 4 times just to make sure I knew the rules and protocols right. That is my opinion but of course its your choice and I respect that.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?
I will have my whitelist instantly removed.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?
No.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
Sweglishusness would recommend me.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?
Yes.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Yes.

37. How active are you on the server?
I am not too old so I have school but I am usually on every day if I can.

38. How well can you follow instructions?
I read instructions several times to make sure I get them 100% understood, but like everyone I can make mistakes.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Absolutely.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.
/me Would walk into the Grotto smirking as he enters, as he enters he would sit down on the booth and relax.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Vladimir Patrenkov
Height:6,2
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: N/A

Mother's Full Name: Tamara Patrenkov

Father's Full Name: Dimitri Patrenkov

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
City 1, City 18, City 24, and City 14.

Character Backstory: Vladimir was Born in Moscow, Russia in 1979. When the Black Mesa incident happened in 2002 his family was in panic, the combine moved in and took everyone and half of his family died on the trip to one of the city's construction sites. Vladimir was depressed at the sight of the new combine army taking control of earth but eventually got over it. When he was older he did jobs for the U.U when he was ordered to, for a long time he didn't have a job cause the C.W.U wasn't created yet. After all the cities were made he was transported to City 1 where he did jobs for the C.W.U and got rewards such as food and clothing cause loyalist points weren't thought of yet. When rations finally got distributed and controlled Vladimir didn't work for the C.W.U anymore so he had no loyalist points, shortly after rations were fully controlled and distributed Vladimir was transported to city 18 were he lived normally and drank in bars. He was then transported to city 24 and sat in his apartment all day cause jobs were short, he got transported to city 14 after that and did some jobs for a doctor there from the C.W.U. After that he finally got transported to City 17 where he decided to try and apply for the Metropolice Force.

Noahleahy

Back to top Go down

Noah's MPF application. Empty Re: Noah's MPF application.

Post by Noahleahy Mon May 26, 2014 9:03 pm

This is a message to admins, I will be gone on a trip for 4 days starting tomorrow so if I send you this and you think it's a little old then look at this reply.

Noahleahy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Wed May 28, 2014 11:26 am

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down