Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Generic Maid's MPF Application

2 posters

Go down

A Generic Maid's MPF Application Empty A Generic Maid's MPF Application

Post by A Generic Maid Tue May 27, 2014 2:04 am

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: A Generic Maid

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatOneMaid

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21270757

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?
More than a week now I believe.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?
Two days total, due to the fact that I wasn't able to allocate enough time to the server cause I was busy with real life stuff, but I plan to be more active.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?
5-6 years.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?
Yes, but there's always something new to learn each day of roleplaying

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?
Roleplaying on the Metropolice Force is always a new experience no matter the server, after browsing the list of commands restricted to the MPF whitelist and observing multiple unit's RP and the way they interact with Citizens as well as High Command, it seems this'll be a new experience not only for me OOCly but it'll give my character even more of a story.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.
Yes I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
Cannot go rogue above the rank of 04.
Eligible for brainwashing upon reaching the rank of 02.
Actions committed both In-Character and Out of Character will both result in consequences.

6. There are a total of 20 informative guidelines.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?
Yes

8. What does 10-4 mean?
Okay/Understood

9. What does 11-22a mean?
Light Contraband

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.
9mm pistol
MP7 sub-machine gun
Smoke Grenade
Flash Grenade

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.
Basic weapons (possibly) composed of
Any melee weapon, 9mm pistol.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?
Level three crime, detainment for 2 to 3 cycles.
Addition of 4-6 penalty points.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?
Breacher stands on the left side of the door awaiting the "go ahead" or "Injection."
Once the door is breached the first pointman enters the room to go clear the left side of the room.
Then the second pointman enters to clear the right side of the room
The Team Leader stands on the outside calling out the orders (Stack, Prep,Inject), it is optional whether he enters the room.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?
Districts 1-5 all of the accessible city. (Plaza, Trainstation)

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.
District 7 when open access is given to the Citizens.
Grizzly Grotto when responding to a call

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?
District 6 or the Construction Site

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.
Retreat to a safe area and radio in a 11-49 and a 647E and 647A and advise a Judgement Waiver.
Advise that the OTA gets called out to help contain the situation.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.
Ask the criminal to face the wall, tie them (ask in LOOC or /me if they are going to resist or not.)
Make them apply and view their data /meing checking their data on the datapad.
If they are an anti-citizen, call in for backup if not then decide on the punishment that is to be given.
If they are going to be detained, lead them to a cell and stay with them for the duration of their cycle
When the time of their detainment cycle has expired order them to face the wall and proceed to beat them unconcious.
Drag them to a secluded area in the city and untie them.
Leave them to regain consciousness

20. How does division ranking advancement work?
Start off as a recruit and go through training, once training is completed you start off as an 05 and are eligible to choose which division you want to be in.
From then on it goes 05, 04, 03, 02, 01 then promoted to the second tier of your division, rinse and repeat.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?
Units that are tier two or higher.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: Yes
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: Yes
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported:No
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: Yes
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm:No

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?
Failure to adhere to this rule will result in a blackmark.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?
Yes

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?
Amputation

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Call an administrator and resolve the situation calmly.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?
In the past 6 years that I have been roleplaying in the Half Life 2 universe. I have been on communities with a well managed Metropolice Force and some with a very poorly managed Metropolice Force. Most communities I have only reached the rank of 03 mostly due to the fact that MPF High Command team were usually too lazy to hand out promotions, however I have made it to the rank of SWORD DvL which was pretty much the UNION of this server. I did end up managing that position very well, handing out promotions to those seen fit. Disciplining those who violated some of the standard MPF protocol overall even though I was new to managing a division I seemed to have handled it pretty well.

30. Why should we accept your application?
With all of the experience roleplaying in the MPF faction that I've gathered over the years, I feel as if I'll be more than qualified to show what its like to be in the MPF faction, from interaction with the Citizens to interaction my peers and high command, It'll all be a new experience for me as well, with some of the commands that are a little bit unfamiliar to me since other Clockwork and Open Aura servers.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
There's no exact reason to accept mine over others, I'm sure there are people that are just as able to perform in the MPF faction just as well, but I do however have a long history of experience with the MPF faction. At some point, leading my own faction. I don't completely understand how the MPF on this server which should be fun to learn more about at some point regardless of my past experience this sort of structure of the MPF will be new to me.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?
Instant whitelist removal.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?
Not at all.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
No

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?
Yes

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Yes

37. How active are you on the server?
Very, or atleast I try to be whenever presented with the opportunity, mainly due to school and sports I have some time shaved off of my schedule to be able to play games, with school ending in a week my activity on the server won't be hindered by school anymore.

38. How well can you follow instructions?
Very well.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.
/me opens her eyes pulling the covers from her bed, she sits up and rubs her eyes glaring around for a moment, obviously groggy.
/me gets up out of her bed stretching her arms up into the air saying "Just another day of misery heh..."
/me walks towards her door stopping to pick her key up off of the table just to the right of her door.
/me puts the key inside of the keyhole on the door handle twisting it so that it unlocks, she retracts the key from the door and twists the door handle downwards at the same time pushing inwards so that the door opens.
/me steps outside of her room turning around and shutting the door, placing the key inside of the keyhole once again and twisting it so it locks then retracting the key and placing it in her right back pocket.
/me sighs wandering down the stairs saying "I need a drink, this shit water will have to do.."
/me walks to the Breens Private Reserve machine just below the bottom of the stairs, she places in a specified amount of tokens in the machine and presses the only button on the machine.
/it a small thud noise can be heard as a blue can emerges from the machine and hits the floor.
/me bends over to pick the can up, she snaps the top open muttering, "If only we had some whiskey or vodka instead of this crap.." She shrugs then proceeds to down the can afterwards tossing it aside on the floor saying "Someone else'll clean it up."
CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Katrina Avery
Height:5'5
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?):Citizen
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]:N/A

Mother's Full Name: April Moon Avery

Father's Full Name:Adam James Avery

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 23, City 45.

Character Backstory:Life was pretty scary for Katrina, even though she grew up with almost everything anyone could ever want, in this case money, she suffered much abuse from her "friends" because of this never the less though Katrina was usually outgoing and very brave for a girl because of her rather tomboyish attitude Katrina was usually mistaken for a boy this didn't phase her, in fact she usually corrected whoever it was that called her a boy and laughed it off still, she had her girly moments as well. Katrina went to a community college where she planned to get a job in Law Enforcement, however she dropped this idea and instead spent the remainder of her college years studying different subjects ranging from Criminology to Music to Astronomy. She worked a part time job at a nearby clothing store and met a new friend who was to live with her her name was Kate Millerton. Katrina and Kate were very good friends until the "7 Hour War" happened a month and a half later after they met.

Katrina woke up at night in her small house to hear the sounds of explosions and automatic gunfire. She saw Kate standing by the window glaring outside. Katrina sat up and said "Wh-what's going on?" scared and confused by the apparent gunfire outside, Kate looks to her and says "I haven't a damn clue." Katrina gets up out of her bed and walks over to the window, placing her hands against the glass and peering outside at the destruction, chaos and what looks to be deceased people who lay along the street. Katrina steps away from the window and covers her mouth with her hand. Kate looks at Katrina and says "You may want to see this..." Katrina walks back up to the window glaring outside at the middle of the street she see's a bulky humanoid figure that looks to be clattered in kevlar Katrina says "Is that a soldier?" The apparent "soldier" looks around one bright red light is visible on the helmet Katrina steps back saying "We need to get out of here, now." Kate says "But what if there's more out there?" Katrina says "It's better than sitting up in here waiting for that "thing" to come here and take us apart." Kate says "Right, but what if-" cut off by a grenade being tossed into the window Kate shouts "Look out!" before both of them dive out of the way, the grenade goes off, making Katrina fly into the nearby wall making hitting her head against the wall, she is knocked unconscious. A few minutes later Katrina wakes up and sits up glaring around the now trashed room she spots a blood trail leading to and out of the open door Katrina says "Did, I leave that open? More importantly, where's Kate?" she follows the trail outside to find the source of the trail, it goes all the way to the curb, Katrina spots a body laying face down she walks closer and closer to it before noticing that whoever it is is missing both an arm and a leg. Katrina flips the body over to reveal their face she glares at the face for a moment then sighing heavily she speaks out to say "Fuck...Kate..." collapsing to her knees grieving over her now deceased friend she sits there sobbing for a few seconds, war still raging in the inner city, she picks herself up and wipes away the tears running down the street, away from the scene and away from the city.

Katrina, shambling across the street is struck by an unknown force and knocked unconscious the only thing she hears is indistinct radio chatter before her vision fades to black she awakens on a train to find herself laying with multiple people some sitting down some on the floor like her, she gets up and mutters "Wh-what the fuck is going on?" she tries to sit up but quickly falls back down holding her head in pain, she overhears chatter among the other people on the train and suddenly it comes to a stop, the doors open and people quickly rush out of the train only to run into bulky soldiers that end up shooting and killing the majority of them with a booming voice one of them orders for everyone to get in a single file line and file out of the train Kate quickly gets up and stands in the aisle everyone else does so as well. Katrina unphased by the bodies outside follows outside and into the train station the line with the image of her dead friend burnt into her mind after flowing through a checkpoint at the train station she is quickly examined and asked a number of questions some of which she didn't understand she is given a pair of clothes and an ID card and told to proceed change into the uniform and then dispose of her clothes immediately as soon as she gets to the apartments. Upon walking from the train station and into the apartments she quickly strips down and gets into her new uniform, placing her card in her pocket, she walks downstairs with her old clothes in her arms and tosses it down a chute she walks back up to her room shutting the door and locking it she lays in her bed beginning to cry still grieving over the loss of her dear friend. She closes her eyes to fall asleep with tears still rolling down her face Katrina overhears the words "I welcome you to City 17."

Years later, Katrina has adapted to her new life she does her best to try and forget about the events that happened in the past, Katrina currently reading one of the standard issue UU books overhears the city's PA system come on a male announcer says "Attention citizens, applications for the Metro Police Force are now open, please ask your nearest protection team officer for more information" Katrina walks outside to spot one of the officers patrolling near her she asks in a low and shy tone while keeping eye contact to a minimum "Uhm si-sir I was told that the applications for the Metro Police Force were open." The officer nods and says "Yes they are, are you interested?" Katrina nods her head saying "Y-yes." The officer responds with "Alright then, get on the wall right here and i'll take you over." Katrina nods and wanders over to the nearest wall facing it as the officer pulls her hands back to bind them together then giving her a quick pat down he motions for her to follow him.
A Generic Maid
A Generic Maid

Back to top Go down

A Generic Maid's MPF Application Empty Re: A Generic Maid's MPF Application

Post by Duspende Tue May 27, 2014 7:24 am

Accepted
Outstanding app!
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down