Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED Sneaker's Cremator Application

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED Sneaker's Cremator Application Empty [ACCEPTED Sneaker's Cremator Application

Post by Sneaker Tue May 27, 2014 7:51 pm

Steam Name: [VG]Sneekr

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SneakersAreFun

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30066349

1. How long have you been on the server?

Eh, a month or so, maybe a month an a half. Ever since my friend introduced me to it.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?

Why else would I be applying for Cremator? I can do so. You can see this in my various characters, and currently my bird is almost purely passive.

3. Why do you want to play as a Cremator?

Well, The combine roleplay factors are some of my stronger, and I also hope to branch out my combine side. I am very skilled in combine roleplay. The only lacking part is the inability to develop your character well, which I hope the conscription program might be an exception to such.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

Yes. I have. The one thing missing from the guidelines is how a cremator might receive and relay information via their radio, that they would have built in.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

Not much, these guidelines are very basic, and if you ask me, need to be elaborated upon much more. The guidelines would need to note much more for roleplay purposes, from reading these I don't know much about my Immolator's modes, ETC.

6. Do you understand not to argue with other players?

Yes, if I find myself in an arguement, I should contact a staff member, whom will sort the issue out.

7. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

As said above, contact a online staff member to sort it out.

8. Why should we accept your application?

To be honest, I have no experience with the Cremator faction, but I do know how to roleplay well in general, and this can be seen in many of my characters. The Cremator guidelines seem to be lacking, but I am sure I will figure much of it out from reading their lore.

9. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?

Yes, I have done it before, and I can do it now. You may or may not have already seen this in my characters.

10. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

I have been studying Half-Life 2 lore for a while now, sometimes I even look at it in my freetime. I know it all, so now I just often go on the wiki and click "Random Page".

11. How active are you on the server?

Very active, although I will not be able to get on during the next two days.

12. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

Yes, I do. Vortex roleplay seems like my thing. Its my number 1 server for HL2RP, at the moment, and I don't see any reason to change that. The only reason I would depart from Vortex Roleplay, is if they made a huge mistake, or turned down a path I didn't like, like so many of the servers I have played before. But I have a feeling it won't.

13. Give an example of how to roleplay as a Cremator, using the /me command.

*Over the radio, the cremator would receive a location*
/me slowly moans, moving out of the nexus door, swinging its Immolator back and forth at its hip area.
*The cremator would acknowledge through a speaking system much like the OTA's*
/me slowly approaches the body, letting out a heavyset moan from its panda-like face.
/me would stop in front of the bodies, squeezing on its Immolator and releasing a small spray of acid over a large pile of bodies.
/me would stop, as the bodies dissolved slowly and the acid evaporated into the atmosphere, engulfing the air above in a green mist.
*Over the radio, the cremator would be given orders to move back into the nexus.
/me would moan, turning around and moving back into the nexus, swaying its Immolator to and fro at hip level, and disappearing behind the nexus doors.

14. What are your Metropolice Force Digits? (You are required to have a MPF character.)

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

(Note: This was designed to fit within a /charphysdesc, however, I can add more if need be.)
Physical Description: A tall figure with a green robe draped over itself and a pale-white cremator's head, it holds a heavyset Immolator at its hip, and the Immolator sways with its movement.

Last edited by Sheeplie on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:15 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : NOTICE ME SENPAI(Whatever the fuck that means, I mean seriously, what does it mean? I hear people say it all the time, but what the hell? Are you even reading this? Holy shit. I am spending too much time on my edit reasons. Notice me.))

Sneaker

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED Sneaker's Cremator Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED Sneaker's Cremator Application

Post by Duspende Wed May 28, 2014 12:03 pm

Waiting for Golden's input.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED Sneaker's Cremator Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED Sneaker's Cremator Application

Post by Sheeplie Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:15 am

ACCEPTED
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down