Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Sneaker's City-Scanner Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Sneaker's City-Scanner Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Sneaker's City-Scanner Application

Post by Sneaker Wed May 28, 2014 9:43 pm

APPLICATION:  

Steam Name: [VG]Sneekr

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SneakersAreFun

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30066349

1. How long have you been on the server?

Well, a month to a month and a half, ever since I was introduced to it by VenomousOutcast, who I met a long time ago in a server much like Vortex. I split from it because I didn't like the way people were doing things, and most of them hated me for reasons that were irrelevant.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?

Of course I do, I have many character that you can see this in, most of them lean toward the combine, well, at this point, all of them do. I am working on one that leans away, but he will take some time.

3. Why do you want to play as a City Scanner?

As a City-Scanner, you have the ability to set up several interesting scenarios for both sides, and create roleplay at other levels that other whitelists simply can not match. I already have experience from playing as a City-Scanner much like these, well, exactly like these.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

Yes, I have, I haven't learned much, all of them were common sense, for the most part, and others were general things I had learned from being a City-Scanner on another server.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

As stated above, almost nothing. These were all very common-sense things for me. IF you have any doubt that I actually read them, you can quiz me on them if you would like.

6. Do you understand not to argue with other players?

Yes, arguments are useless, they have no particular value, other than provoking hate.

7. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

I should contact an admin to sort it out, unless its a argument about ice-cream flavors or something irrelevant like that, I don't even see how I would get into a argument like that if I was properly roleplaying, anyway.

8. Why should we accept your application?

I have previous experience with City-Scanners, and know how to use them in many interesting ways to roleplay with them. I also have a interest in being able to create roleplay for others, so that they may develop their characters, and both sides can have fun in the process.

9. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?

Yes, I can, you can see this in my characters, if you haven't already. Roleplay is 99% passive, anyway, so the best way to develop roleplay is to develop passive roleplay, which I have done.

10. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

Why wouldn't I? I know almost everything about Half-Life 2, more than alot of people. One of the reasons I enjoy this community is the majority of them are up to par on Half-Life 2 lore.

11. How active are you on the server?

Active on the server? Playing almost all of my time on the server for a month and a half is active. I will be getting out of the hospital hopefully tomorrow, and I can rejoin you and get caught-up on the server's status.

12. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

I do plan on being a loyal player to Vortex Roleplay, I don't think I will split from Vortex unless they do something pretty shitty, which so far, I haven't seen. As far as I have seen, they have actually been RAISING their standards for these things, which makes me happy.

13. Give an example of how to roleplay as a city scanner, using the /me command.

*City-Scanner unit 1337 receives recon parameters for D1-D4 to assist MPF units*
/me launches from the tunnel, flying into the night sky, its metal gleaming.
*RADIO* SCN 1337 ; EXECUTING STANDARD ASSISTANCE PARAMETERS
/me would slowly sink, hovering at a level just above the concrete.
/me lurches forward, its tail waving, as it snaps pictures of citizens on the street, as it flies down the alleyways of City-17
/me would flash brightly, and beep every now and then.
/me hovers just above a citizen hiding inside of a dumpster, snapping a photo and turning away.
/me flies into the night sky, moving up as its metal and search-light conflict with the darkness of the night sky.
*OVER RADIO* Dispatch, send scanner 1337 back to the nexus.
*OVER RADIO* DISPATCH SENDING SCN UNIT 1337 10-19, FOR 10-7.
/me would fly up, descending into a small forcefield in the nexus, as it sits inside, hovering.
/it Two arms would station the scanner, as its lights begin to fade.
*OVER RADIO* DOWNLOADING SCN UNIT 1337 FLIGHT ANALYSIS, COMPLETE.
*OVER RADIO* SCN UNIT 1337 POWERING DOWN

14. What are your Metropolice Force Digits? (You are required to have a MPF character.)

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

(Note: This is meant to fit a /charphysdesc, however, I can greatly extend this if needed.
Physical Description: A small circular figure, contrasting against the sky with several rotating and glowing figures. It looks to be a City-Scanner. Its metal flaps move as it turns.

Last edited by Sheeplie on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Cyanize the title because that makes it cool)

Sneaker

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Sneaker's City-Scanner Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Sneaker's City-Scanner Application

Post by Sheeplie Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:25 am

Accepted

Nice job.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down